Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

By BeenHereSince09

What if it was all a dream for Kylie? None of those things happened. Will Kylie fall in love again? Let's fin... More

Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Fourty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Four

25.9K 496 659
By BeenHereSince09

One Month Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"Kylie are you sure you want to do this?" Dad asked as I got ready.

"Yeah sure, it's for charity.. Right?" I asked as I got ready.

"Yes but.. Are you comfortable kissing random guys?" Dad asked. I was getting ready to do a kissing booth a carnival for charity asked me if I can do.

"Yeah it's fine.. Plus my turn is only for 45minutes." I said.

"Ok.. Good thing it's for charity."

"Plus aren't you doing that dunk tank thing?"

"Yup I'm going to be the one getting dunked.. I'd do anything for charity." He smiled and hugged me.

"I'd do anything for charity too." I smiled.

"Your mother and Pattie are doing a bake sale.. I think they're about ready to go so let's go." Dad said and waited for me to follow him. I checked myself in the mirror and then followed him.

* * *

"Dad I thought only guys." I said as I saw two girls come up to the booth, they were the first ones here.

"It's to whoever wants to donate $1." Dad chuckled.

"I'm not going to kiss girls.." I said.

"You said you'd do anything for charity." The owner of the kissing booth said to me.

"Oh yeah right.."

"You're not backing away are you?"

"N-no." I said as the first girl put $1 in the bucket.

"Then here's your first customer.. Good luck." He chuckled. I looked back at dad and he chuckled and covered his eyes. I looked back at the girl and she was smiling. I smiled back politely and slowly leaned in. I shut my eyes and quickly kissed her.

"Oh my god!" She squealed. "Kylie I love you!" She smiled.

"Thanks for helping the charities." I replied.

"My turn!" Her friend said as she put in $1. I quickly kissed her two and they both freaked out. A security guard then motioned for them to leave since there was already a line of guys forming.

"I'll leave you here and go to the dunk tank." Dad said. I nodded and he left. I started to kiss the boys that were lining up. There was a lot of 14/15 year old boys as well as guys my age. I was surprised when an old man showed up, but as promised, I kissed him also quickly.

* * *

"Hey Kylie!" A boy that looked younger than me smiled.

"Hello."

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Am I suppose to?" I asked.

"Yeah we're like friends! You're also friends with my sister." He said. Just then Justin, Alfredo, Kenny, Ryan, and Chaz came up behind him.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm Christian!" He said.

"Guys do I really know him?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is Christian Beadles.. You guys dated before.. But he cheated and now you two are just friends." Alfredo answered.

"Oh.. Hi then." I smiled.

"Here's my dollar.." He smirked while putting $1 in the bucket thing. "Now where's my kiss?" He winked. I chuckled and kissed him.

"My turn!" Chaz said while paying $1. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him too.

"I'll take one on the cheek." Kenny chuckled while paying his $1 also.

"Ok." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Sorry I left a mark.." I said while trying to wipe the red lipstick mark off his cheek.

"It's alright."

"Kiss me on the cheek too." Alfredo said while paying.

"Alright." I said and kissed his cheek.

"And the best for last." Justin smirked as he stood in front of the booth. He actually was the last person so far. He payed $1 and got in position. I was about to lean it, but the timer went off.

"Sorry Justin, my time is over. No more kisses from me." I giggled.

"But I paid!" Justin defended.

"Then you get a kiss from Elena." I cheered. "Yay Elena is here." I said and sat Elena down on the stool I was on. She was an older woman.

"Oh umm... Yay me." Justin said awkwardly and kissed Elena quickly. The rest of the boys bursted out laughing, so did I.

"Kylie thank you for doing this, you helped raised a crap load of money in this short amount of time!" John, the owner said.

"No problem, anything for charity." I smiled.

"If you don't mind, can we take a picture?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled and we both took a picture.

"See you around!" He waved and left.

"Kylie give me my kiss!" Justin said as he came up to me. I was walking towards the dunk tank to find dad.

"No, my time is over." I said while drinking some water.

"But that's not fair!" He whined.

"You shouldn't of gone last then." I shrugged while going up to the dunk tank.

"I bet you can't dunk me Kylie." Dad said. He was still dry.

"No has dunked you?" I asked.

"Nope! It's impossible to dunk me." Dad smiled.

"Let me try then." I said.

"Justin give me $2." I said.

"Kiss me first." He smirked while holding up the $2.

"Later."

"No now."

"Later when we're... Alone." I said a little flirty.

"Ohhh.. Ok." He smirked and handed me the $2. I paid the $2 and grabbed one ball.

"Miss!" Dad yelled as I threw the ball. I was startled by that so I completely missed.

"That's cheating!" I defended.

"There's no rules." Dad chuckled.

"No rules?" I asked.

"Nope." Dad said.

"So it's okay if I do this?" I asked while going up to the circle.

"You can't do that." Dad said.

"There's no rules." I smiled and pushed the circle. The chair went down and dad got soaking wet. "I win!" I cheered.

"I'll get you back sweetie." Dad laughed as he climbed back up on the seat. I giggled and shrugged.

"Justin come on." I said while pulling him to follow me.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"You're going to buy me food." I smiled.

"I am?

"You are." I stated.

"You're using me for my money?"

"I don't have any with me right now." I sighed. "I'll pay you back."

"How?"

"Um.. I don't know? How do you want me to pay you back?" I asked.

"Hmmm... For every $1 I spend on you for food you owe me 1 kiss." He smirked.

"No something else."

"Take it or leave it."

"Ok fine." I sighed and we walked over to the food stands. Alfredo was there also in front of us.

"Oh hey Ky.. Want anything? I know how you like nachos I'll get you some." Alfredo smiled and ordered two nachos.

"Never mind about that deal Justin." I smirked.

"You still owe me one kiss tho." He sighed.

"Later." I said as Alfredo handed me nachos.

"Let's go sit over there." Alfredo said while leading me to a table.

"Fredo I want to sit next to Kylie."

"No. I got here first."

"Kylie then you move to here, next to me." Justin said. I was going to say no, but he was giving me a sort of sad look so I said yes and moved next to him. I crossed my legs as Justin put his arm around my waist and came closer to me.

"You like touching me, don't you?" I chuckled.

"Yup." Justin said and kissed my cheek.

"I have to take a picture of this Jylie moment." Alfredo gushed while taking out his phone and taking a picture of us.

"What's Jylie?" I asked.

"Your ship name with Justin... Justin + Kylie = Jylie."

"Oh.. Hey we dated before, right?" I asked Justin.

"Yup.. We should date again."

"Nah.. We broke up for a reason that I don't know.. But it must of been a good one." I shrugged while getting up and throwing my tash away. "Hey Alfredo.. Thanks for the nachos." I smiled while giving him a thumbs up.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel?" Justin asked as he pointed to it.

"Sure.. It looks fun." I nodded and we went towards it. Justin paid for the both of us and we got on.

"So.. Now we're alone." Justin smirked as we slowly went up.

"You did this on purpose, huh?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Maybe." He chuckled. "Give me my kiss now."

"Fine.." I slightly smiled and started to lean in, so did Justin. Our lips slowly met as Justin scooted closer to me. His hand rested on my thigh as we started to make out. There was something weird about this. I didn't know if it was good or bad. Just as we got to the top it stopped for a while as more people came on. My mind sudenly started to remember... Remember everything. I started to remember everything that happened leading up to how I got into a coma. I slowly broke the kiss and stared at Justin. He gave me a confused look. I then started filled with saddness, but mostly anger. Justin is the reason why I was in that coma. He was the reason why I almost died. He's trying to get me back by going on this ferris wheel, he's acting as if he didn't do anything wrong. Justin tried to kiss me again, but I backed away.

"Ky what's wrong?" Justin asked. I glared at him and slapped his cheek. I did it a little too hard since I could hear the slap noise really clearly. "What was that for?" Justin asked in pain as he held his cheek.

"I remember everything Justin!" I shouted.

"Everything? What are you talking about?"

"My memory is back Justin! I remember how I got in that coma! It's your fault! You're the one that stood me up at that resturant! Probably fucking with some other girls!" I shouted.

"Kylie I'm sorry."

"No Im not forgiving you.. You almost got me killed Justin.. Don't say that you love me because you don't."

"Yes I do! I love you so much! You mean everything to me!"

"Oh really? I do!? Where were you for that month? If you really loved me then you of been right at my side when I woke up! But you weren't. You 'moved on' and were with that bitch Selena!" I yelled while hitting him again. "Now you've been acting like you did nothing wrong! You're playing me Justin!"

"Kylie please let me explain!" Justin yelled as we got to the bottom and I stormed off the ride. "Let me explain." Justin said firmly as he grabbed my arm tightly to stop me. I glared at him.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" I yelled as I got out of his grip and stormed off to find Alfredo or Kenny. "Take me home." I commanded as I found Kenny.

"Woah.. Why so early?" He asked.

"Just take me home now." I commanded and glared at him.

"Ok ok ok.." He said and we walked over to the car. Kenny quickly took me home. "Why are you angry?" Kenny asked as he unlocked the front door for me.

"I remember everything Kenny." I scolded while starting to walk up the stairs. "Don't let Justin near me. Don't even let him go up these stairs!" I said as I stormed upstairs. I slammed my door shut and locked it. I angrily laid down in my bed.

"I hate Justin so much.. I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!" I said to myself.

"Kylie you won't forgive him that easily.. He cheated on you, he almost got you dead, he left you.. He doesn't deserve you." I said to myself. I started to cry a little bit and then I slowly fell asleep.

* * *

"Kylie please open the door!" I heard Justin say as he knocked. I sleepily sat up and stretched. Ugh I told Kenny not to let him up the stairs!

"Fuck off Justin! I hate you so much! Leave me alone!" I yelled as I stood near the door with my arms crossed.

"Open the door!"

"No! I'm never leaving this room until you leave this country! I don't want to be near you!"

"You have to eat dinner though! It's ready!"

"I'd rather starve than be near you! I'm done replying to you now leave!" I shouted and went back to my bed and turned on the TV. After a couple of minutes the knocking finally stopped and I heard him go down the stairs. I randomly decided to take a shower after I got bored of watching TV.

* * *

There was knocking at my door when I was finishing brushing my hair and teeth. "Who is it?" I spat out.

"It's Alfredo."

"What do you want?" I sighed while rolling my eyes.

"Lets talk."

"No."

"Kylie Please?"

"No now leave."

"Why?"

"I don't want to talk." I sighed.

"Fine." Alfredo sighed and I heard him go into his room next door. I sat on my bed and did random stuff on my laptop. After a while my door unlocked and it slowly opened.

"Get out!" I shouted and threw a pillow at Justin. He moved out of the way and let the pillow be thrown into the hall. He quickly locked the door behind him and came over to me. "Don't come near me!"

"Kylie let me talk." He said calmly.

"No! Get out or I will kick you out!" I warned as I moved away from him.

"Let me talk, let me explain." He said while coming closer.

"No you don't have to explain anything. I hate you!"

"Ky, baby.. Calm down let me explain myself." He said while grabbing my hands to try and calm me down.

"I'm not your damn baby and don't touch me!" I said while pulling away.

"Why won't you let me explain?!" He shouted. I got a little startled. "What I did was a mistake! Everything was a mistake! I didn't mean to blow you off! I lost track of time! God Kylie stop being fucking stubborn and listen to me!" Justin shouted loudly as he pounded his fist to the wall.

"I don't want your fucking excuses Justin!" I yelled. "Not get out of my fucking room! Get out of this house!" I yelled. "I hate you!"

"But I love you!"

"Love me enough to almost kill me?" I said as I tear escape. "Love me enough to not stick by my side when I needed you?" I said as more tears escaped. "Love me enough to let my parents almost lose hope in me?" I said while wiping my tears. I looked at Justin and he was silently letting tears come out. "I didn't think so."

"Don't you ever say I wanted to kill you." Justin said angrily.

"Bu-" I was cut off by a hard slap to my cheek.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!" Justin yelled and made a lamp on my side table break on the floor. I held my cheek as the door flung open.

"What the hell Justin?!" Jackson shouted.

"Kylie I am so sorry." Justin apologized as he realized what he did. He was trying not to cry.

"Kylie did Justin hit you?" Alfredo asked as he came by my side. I looked over to him and nodded.

"I didn't mean to! I promise!" Justin defended as his voice cracked. Alfredo got pissed and punched Justin.

"Justin just get the fuck out and go home with Pattie." Alfredo said angrily.

"But she's going back to Canada for a while." Justin whimpered as he held onto his cheek.

"Exactly." Alfredo spat out and lead Justin out.

"Kylie are you okay?" Jackson asked as I sat down at the end of my bed and silently cried onto Jackson's shoulder. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to stop Justin." Jackson said sadly and started to comfort me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Dun dun dunnnn drama drama drama

Giveaway:

Okay so I changed the rules:

1. Tell me why you're team fredo
2. Tell me what's your favorite part out of all of the books I've done
3. Where you'd wear the sweatshirt thing
4. Make a little Jylie edit
5. Tell me why you should get picked
6. Leave your size

Okay those are the rules and you get send me them either by kik, Instagram, or twitter!

It starts.... Wait for it........... Wait.............. Almost........... there.......... Hold on.......................... NOW :P

OH AND ITS fetchingmusic's BIRTHDAY TODAY YOU SHOULD GO WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HER TWITTER IS @fetchingmusic SO YEAH SHE WROTE THEY WERE ALL ABOUT YOU

Kik: BeenHereSince09. (Omfg add the . at the end)

Twitter: @BeenHereSince09

Instagram: WhoKnewSeries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 31 24
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
7.2K 171 47
Imagine meeting Justin Bieber. Now imagine meeting Justin Bieber unexpectedly, again and again. Olivia Strauss will live every belieber's dream, but...
2K 116 31
You're a huge belieber and you wish that one day you'll go to Justin's concert. But what will happen at the concert? Copyright 2018
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...