Differences ; Hyungwonho|re-e...

By monichbebe

hyungwon was gay , and he was hella gay for hoseok. β€’follow me on Instagram @03.55mn More

hi there reader
二

δΈ€

1.8K 66 14
By monichbebe

"i'm changing your school" hyungwon almost choked on his food , did he heard it wrong ? his mom is changing his school?

"you heard me right chae hyungwon i'm changing your school little mister " he about to protest but choose not to as his mom gave him the look. he knew he had to shut up , did his mom found out about it? gosh he's so death .

"it's the best school in our neighborhood and you know your mother wants what's best for you " he turned to his beloved dad asking for help but ended up sulking and finished the rest of the food .

at this very moment, his life changed .
____________

"yes i know it's so stupid but i can do nothing " hyungwon complained to his other friend on the other side of the phone.

"you know it's not that bad tho i mean look at you , not everyone got into that school chae hyungwon " kihyun wanted to smacked the heck out of hyungwon , but he refused the urge to did so and just laid down on his bed instead of going to jail in case he can't control himself and stabbed him .

"for once kihyun's right , but if you make any hot friends remember to introduced me to them"

"minhyuk!! " the two boys said in reunion , unbelievably wonder how come someone as sweet and is a little fluff ball like minhyuk could do something like that .

"alright right , but promise you won't forget us ?"

"yeah hyungwon , even if you made new friends remember who always cleaned up your shit for the last few years "

and that's when it hit hyungwon

he's gonna be lonely and friendless .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
73.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...