Northern Downpour

由 SolanaShearburn

Brendon Urie is new to the school in Chicago. He has amazing friends and wants to start a band. When Brendon... 更多

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: L.A. Devotee
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter 1: New School

3 1 0
由 SolanaShearburn

                   (Brendon's POV)

Today I start a new school in Chicago. I have always lived in Chicago all my life but I just moved to the inner city. I never really liked school so I'm hoping for my luck to change. I get bullied because I'm openly gay. The only thing about that is I've never had a boyfriend. My parents care about me but not in the way people think. I already know some of my friends go there so that's an upside. I put on my redskinny jeans, a Led Zepplin t-shirt, and my convers. I go downstairs and eat breakfast. Now I am ready to start the day.

I get in the Prius and my mom drives me to school. We don't talk the whole way there. We really never have anything to say to each other anyway. I don't really care, my dad hates me and my mom doesn't talk to me at all. I'm sad to say but it's true.

We get to the school and I get out of the car. I walk into the school and look around the hallway and see people running around and talking to their friends. "Hey there bestie!" Patrick walks up to me.

"Hey I need to get my schedule. I'll see you later." I walk to the front office to get my schedule. I sit playing on my phone while waiting for guidance to call me in. "Brendon Urie?" I hear a voice call my name. I get up and walk towards the man that called my name.

He's 5'4 and looks Hispanic with dark brown hair. "Please come in and sit." I sit in the chair and wait for him to give me my schedule. "Here's your schedule.  I'll be your counsler for the rest of your high school years. My name is Vic Fuentes." He writes me a pass. "My T.A. will take you to class."

I get up out of the chair and grab the pass before following the T.A. My first period is Algebra II. I get into class and sit next to Patrick. I sit through class trying to not get bored. I have a hard time paying attention in class due to my ADHD. I don't sit still, I can't. 

When class ends I walk with Patrick. "So Stump how have you been?" "I've been very well. I'm so glad it's our junoir year and we get to spend it together." He states. 

"Of course. And Pete, Joe, Andy, Spencer, Dallon, Hayley, and Tay." I laugh. "Yeah plus Frank, Gerard, and Lynn. It's going to be a fun year." He smiles as we walk to our next class. "So you think that there are any cute guys here?" I ask with a smirk. "Is that all you think about?" He laughs.

"Yes, well most of the time. The other times is music."

"Of course it is."

We get to class and walk in. Next class is a free period. Patrick along with our other friends have a free period too. "Should we go to our usual spot?" Pete asks the others with a smirk.

"Fine but no stuff.." Frank says. "I'm so done with you idoits. Hey Bren!" Hayley gives me a hug. "Let's go cause we only have a certain amount of time left before this is ends." A girl I haven't met before says.

I follow them all to a big cork tree. I start climbing it because that's what I do when I see a tree. "What are you doing Urie?" Tay snaps. "Climbing a tree." I stare still climbing higher up the tree.

"I'm going to laugh if you fall." Dallon states. I love all my friends even if they are assholes sometimes. I look at the girl I haven't met yet and she's climbing the tree too. "You guys don't know how to have fun." She calls down to them.

"Shut up, Lynn." Pete yells.

"You must be Lynn?" I ask her. "Yes I am. Lynn Gun." She shakes my hand and we continue climbing. She is skinny, tall, has brunette hair, and blue eyes. "First day at this school?" She asks.

"Yeah I've known those dumbies since elementary school." I smile watching my friends joke around. The bell rings signaling that we have to our next class. "What class do you have now?" Hayley asks me.

"I have music class. You?" "Same. The guys have that class also." She smiles. I climb out of the tree and walk with her to class. "How have you been?" I ask her. "Its going good. No girlfriend yet though." She sighs.

"Don't worry about that. You'll find someone. I don't have a boyfriend either." I laugh, sadly. "I'm sorry Bren. Warning our music teacher is kind of hot." She laughs.

"In what kind of way?"

"She's a girl I want to fuck." 

"Damn Hay."

"Just saying the truth."

We get to class and enter the class. The teacher starts talking and I see that Hayley is sitting there daydreaming over the teacher. I love music so I listen to what the teacher is saying. The fifty minutes go by then the bell rings. I get up and look at Tay flirting with a boy. Typical Tay. I walk to the chorus classroom. I've always loved singing, it means a lot to me. And people are always telling me how great of a singer I am.

The teacher walks in and that's when I lose it. He's so hot and I can't even. I'm getting a little heated as he walks in. "Well I think I need a hose to put out my heat." I say before thinking.

"You're the new kid. I don't like inapporiate comments." He walks over to where I am standing. His black hair slightly covering his eyes, he's slightly shorter then me. "I get it you're trying to show off but don't. You call me Mr. Ross."

"And if I don't?" I smirk. I love flirting with hot guys. I don't care if it is my teacher. "You do what I say in my classroom." He snaps at me.

"Oh I love a hot dominant teacher telling me what to do." I know that I may get in trouble. I speak before I think. "Detention. After school today Mr. Urie." With that he walks away and I just watch his ass and doodle on my notebook.

The bell rings and I walk outside but Mr. Hot Stuff grabs my arm. "We need to talk for a minute." He states. "About?" I ask.

"Your behavior in class today was not apporiate. I am your teacher and you need to respect me. I may be young but still." He states. "I tend to speak before I think." I sigh.

"That could get you in trouble one day."

"Oh but what if I want to get in trouble?"

"Be careful with that mouth of yours. Now go eat lunch with the rest of your friends." He lets go of my arm.

I walk out of the classroom and to the cafeteria. My friends are already in line so I join them. "Hey guys."

"Oh hey." Hayley smiles at me. "I had an interesting fourth period." I smirk. "How so?" Pete interjects.

"I'll tell you when we get out of the lunchline." I laugh. "Fine." Pete goes back to talking to Patrick. Dallon is talking to Spencer, Lynn and Tay are talking to each other, and Frank and Gerard aren't there. "Where is Frankie and Gee?" I ask Hayley.

"Their off somewhere making out like usual." She laughs like that should be obvious.

"Are they dating?"

"Not officially."

"Oh so they're sneaking around."

"Basically."

I get my lunch last and follow them to the table. "Since we're finally sitting down. Tell me how interesting your fourth period was." Pete smirks.

I tell them about how I flirted with Mr. Ross, got yelled at by him. I have detention with him this afternoon and that I will flirt with him again.

"He's not wrong though. You really should be careful with that." Lynn warns playfully.

"What's wrong with a little flirting?" I ask. "To you 'flirting' is trying to get them into your pants." Tay jokes. "Coming from the girl who wants to fuck our music teacher." I smirk.

Tay was about to speak but shut her mouth. Lynn stares at Hayley and I look around the cafeteria. I smile at all the people not really caring. "You alright?" Hay smiles at me.

"Yeah." I eat and listen to the others talk. An hour goes by and the bell for our next class rings. I have history, then sign language, and my last class is English. None of those classes I pay attention in. The last three classes go by so fast then it's off to detention. I walk to Mr. Ross' classroom and walk right in. I sit in the front desk. Mr. Ross walks up to me. "Detention starts now. No talking or else." He walks away from my desk.

"Its sexy when you get bossy." I smirk at him. "Like I said your mouth won't get you anywhere." He walks back over to me.

"It would get me into your pants." I smirk. "No it won't. I am your teacher and what you are saying is inappropriate." He slams his hands on the desk. "I still think its kind of hot."

"It won't work. What you're doing is inappropriate and will never work." He snaps. "It will eventually work." I smirk again.

"I will never give in as I am your teacher."

I lean back on the chair not believing any word he is saying. He's right though he is my teacher. I sit here for the next forty-five minutes thinking about every mistake I've made. I know I'm human so it's alright for me to make mistakes. I've cut, tried to kill myself and ended up in a coma for two months. "Brendon you can go now."

I leave his classroom then the school building. I walk home and go inside after unlocking the door. Typical of my parents to not be home when I come home from school even at my old school it was the same way. I decide to take a shower.

After taking a shower, playing videogames while listening to music, I lay in my bed and fall asleep.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

272K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
121K 4.4K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 46.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
119K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...