Two Different Worlds (Harry H...

By callmecloe

"You left me, Hook" I told him. "I know! It was a mistake, but believe me I do love you" Harry said. "Is th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N:

Chapter 9

16.3K 421 292
By callmecloe

CHAPTER 9:

Y/N's POV

I opened my locker and was suprise to see a box of (your favorite chocolates) inside. I gasped and took the chocolates. There was also a note inside, I read it.

Dear Y/N,
I know you're probably curious as to who would send you these gifts. Well the thing is, I like you for a while and this is a way of expressing my feelings for you. I won't tell you who I am, but you'll find out soon.
~admirer~

I blushed. Who would send me this? Believe me, it's not my first time to receive gifts. I always throw the gifts I get before, but today something made me stop and decided to keep it. Whoever sent me this probably meant everything he said.

"Hey Y/N" I turn around and saw Evie and Jay. "Thanks for getting me in trouble" Jay mumbled. I giggled, "Anytime"

"Wait wait wait, who gave you these chocolates?" Evie asked, pointing to the box of (Y/F/C) in my hand. "I don't know. Someone left them in my locker, with this note" I gave them the note I received. Evie and Jay read it and smiled. "Someone likes you" Evie squealed happily.

"I hope it's not Chad though" I mumbled. "Oh please! Chad did everything to impress you, I'm sure he gave up already" Jay said. "After the flirting you saw yesterday? Yeah that's what you call ‘give up’" I sarcastically said.

Jay scoffed, "Sometimes I have no idea where the sarcasm came from. Ben's not like that"

"Oh stop it Jay. Anyways, who would give you chocolates? But whatever, it's too adorable!!" Evie squealed again, lightly shaking me due to excitement. "We should see whoever gives these to you" she adds.

"Pass, I don't wanna waste my time stalking whoever stalks me" I said. "I care! I'm doing it, then I'll tell you who is it. You're coming with me, Jay" Evie said. Jay was about to protest but Evie already dragged him through the halls to find whoever leaves me gifts. I chuckled and soon closed my locker. I shoved the box of chocolates in in my bag and went to class.

I texted Harry and told him I'm coming over to his dorm after school so we can practice our song.

I sat in class and zoned out again. My conversation with Carlos earlier was still in my head. I plugged me earphones in my phone and listened to my songs.

The first song that came is We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez.

I softly hummed through the song.

After an hour, class is over. I bumped into Chad while I was walking to my neck class. God, out of all the students in school why him?

"Hi baby girl" he smirked, leaning against the lockers. "Hey dick face" I snapped. He placed a hand over his chest, pretending to be hurt, "Ouch"

"Yeah it hurts a lot more if you back off please. I told you I'm not interested" I said. Chad was about to reply when Ben came. "She already told you Chad. Back off, I'm sure you don't want to see my sister crash and burn" he said, dragging Chad to class.

I sighed, "Please talk to him. I did everything I can to make him stop. He has Audrey, tell me why the hell did she leave?" I said. "I thought you hated Audrey. You're the one who gave her that free trip to Mexico, remember?" Ben chuckles.

"I know, and I regret it now. It's better to have Audrey here cause Chad wouldn't be flirting with me" I said. "But what if Audrey is here, and then she meets Harry. She's gonna start flirting with him" Ben pointed out.

Oh God, Carlos didn't say anything to him right?
"What?" I asked. "Harry Hook. Come on, like majority of the girls in school are flirting with him already" Ben says, walking me to class. "And?" I asked, wanting him to get straight to the point.

"He shrugs them off. The VK's told me Harry's a huge flirt in the Isle. Auradon has girls that are ten times prettier than the girls in the Isle. Don't you think it's weird that he suddenly stops?" Ben said. I shrugged, "So what are you trying to say?"

"I was just wondering. Anyways, I heard you and Harry have a class project. What about?"

"Just some music project. We're gonna sing in front"

"What song?"

"Photograph"

"Ed Sheeran?" he asked.

"Yeah, Harry picked it out. He has a good taste in music" I smiled. Ben chuckled, "When are you gonna present?"

"Next week, I think"

"Can I watch?" Ben smiled.

"Ew! Ben no!" I refused. "Why not?" he pouts. "Pout at me all you want you ain't cute. And no,  you can't watch. Your busy with king shit stuffs" I snapped. "Language" Ben warned, "How about I take a break from being king and you take over for a while. Temporarily"

My eyes widen, "No. Anything but that Ben. I already told you, being Queen of Auradon is the last thing I want to be in my whole life. I'm not ready, and I'll never be ready. Nothing comes into my brain whenever I listen to my teachers in ‘How To Be  A Proper Queen’ class" I complained.

"I know Y/N. That's what I said before and look where I am now" Ben said. I sighed sadly. Lumiere came from the corner and found me and Ben.

"Oh! There you are my king. Good afternoon Princess Y/N" he said, bowing at us. "Lumiere, how many times have I told you not to call me ‘Princess Y/N’" I giggled. Lumiere and I are really great friends, he's like an older brother to me, way better than Ben. Just kidding!

Lumiere nods his head. "King Ben, you have received a few letters from different kingdoms" he said. Ben's eyes widen. "I'll talk to you later okay sis? Have fun in class" he said and began walking to his office with Lumiere. "I never did!" I shouted after him.

I walked to class and saw Harry. There was an empty seat beside him so I decided to take it. "Hi!!!" I cheerfully waved. "Hey love. You look happy" he said.

"Someone left me some chocolates in my locker, and a note" I said, handing him the piece of paper. He examined the note and smirked, "Someone must've like you love"

Yeah and I wish it is you.

"Yeah I guess" I sadly replied. "Hey hey, did I say something wrong?" Harry asks, feeling guilty that I suddenly became sad. "No you didn't do anything. I just wish it isn't Chad" I joked.

"Who?" Harry asked. Oh right, he doesn't know Chad.

"Chad Charming, son of Cinderella. He's been flirting with me since grade school and believe me, you do not want to meet him" I said. Harry clenched his hands into a fist, "Well as long as he stays away from you, I'm good with that" he said.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and Harry immediately wrapped his arm around me. Then we started talking, talking like there's no tomorrow.

I like having Harry around. He's understanding and sweet. I just wish he feels the same for me.

"So about that music project" Harry pointed out. My eyes widen, "Oh yeah I don't know if you got my text but I'm going to your room after school so we can work on the song" I told him.

He nods, "Yeah sure. I can get Him to leave the room for a while. That way we can practice in peace"

"Or maybe you wanna work somewhere private. I know a place. It's not that far from here" I offered him. "Okay sure. It's better than my room" he said.

I grabbed my phone and we listened to Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

********

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

PS: I changed my username btw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
92.3K 1.5K 15
Blair had never fit in at Auradon because of her power, so she ran away to the Isle where nobody could find her. At 15 she meets a boy that sends her...
31.9K 558 17
" i was doing everything all wrong. " " no. you're just an idiot. " in which, when max is busy being queen. she was too busy to notice carlos acciden...
51.7K 795 10
Did you really think there were only 4 VK's? Well let us pop that little fairytale bubble for you The VK's not only left the isle behind but they als...