The Strays

By SolanaShearburn

Kellin Quinn thinks that his first year of collge is just college. That is until he meets his roomate, Vic Fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Here We Go
Chapter 3: Low
Chapter 4: Caraphernelia
Chapter 5: Kick Me
Chapter 6: Week Before Warped
Chapter 7: Journey to Warped
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Author's Note: Sequel

3 0 0
By SolanaShearburn

As of today the first chapter of the sequel will be posted.  It's officially up and ready to be read by you guys. I loved writing this story and I can't wait for you guys to read the final installment of it. Its amazing to have the second part of this story finished I just have to put it on here. You'll love it. I know you will. I just want you guys to read this and enjoy it.  The first chapter of the sequel is up! The title of the sequel is Collide With The Madness! 

~Solana <3 <3 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.6K 43
Kellin Quinn and his mother, so he thinks, movs away from their problems thinking the won't follow them. Kellin meets his school bully and it spirals...
3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...
35.7K 1.8K 22
Kellin Quinn's wife leaves him, and Vic Fuentes is heartbroken over his supposed to be fiancé. They're in awful states in both of their lives, until...
13.9K 823 10
(Guy x Guy) When trouble maker Vic is forced to volunteer at the library after school everyday, he meets Kellin, and is instantly fascinated by him...