๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’...

By dreamofevermore

o. ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ in which a girl falls for her best friend'... More

Meet Lili
01. "sebli?"
02. "premiere ready"
03. "dm's"
04. "heyo!"
05. "cya soon"
06. "movie drama"
07. "#boredasf"
08. "the wait"
09. "the things you make me do"
10. "i feel so welcomed"
11. "meant to be?"
12. "not so chill birthday"
13. "past the 'just friends' stage?"
14. "shit"
15. "should we or should we not?"
16. "definitely passed the friends zone"

NOTHING serious

23.9K 255 66
By dreamofevermore

"cblake just posted a photo"

|

imsebastianstan: C, who is she and can I have her in my life?

|

thelilicarson: imsebastianstan hi I am Lili Carson, and the answer to the last question is yes ;)

OR

in which a girl falls for her best friends co-star but declares their relationship is "NOTHING serious"

Cindy Kimberly as LILI CARSON

Alexis Ren as CARA BLAKE DOBREV

Taylor Hill as HERSELF

Sebastian Stan as HIMSELF

MCU cast as THEMSELVES

various celebrities as THEMSELVES

OC's storylines are my ideas. OC's acting roles are not corresponding to the actual shows/movies they are "casted" in. Models playing the OC's real life relationships maybe changed throughout the span of the book or partially changed for the book.

Time jumps will occur in this book but the times will be listed before the chapter starts or in the middle of the chapter (i.e. *October 21, 2018*)

JUST friends SPINOFF

||

Started 9.13.17

Completed 10.22.17

love, millie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 579 15
Hope has a break from school and she decides to take Josie and Lizzie to New Orleans to meet her family. When they get there her herself is met with...
10.6K 164 21
Olivia Goldstone was your average 20 year old, except she really wasn't like every 20 year old girl. She hated make up, she hated getting all dressed...
221K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
771K 36.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...