City of All Things Ruined - A...

Da SirShipsALot

“You’re mine Clary, don’t you get it by now?" Sebastian yelled, his rage boiling over like an erupting volcan... Altro

1 - Offers
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
EPILOGUE
Erchomai

Chapter 9

10.2K 230 84
Da SirShipsALot

CHAPTER 9 - KELSIER

ALEC

     Alec stared at the gate in front of him, silent debating with himself. Internal warfare seemed to be Alec’s favourite pass-time as of late. One side of him was screaming to turn around and go home, but the other side of him was encouraging him to go inside, just for a minute. He had been in and out of these gates countless times. Just for a minute. 

Alec gripped hold of the iron fence and began to scale it. He figured it wasn’t worth trying the code, it had probably been changed since his last visit.

After successfully climbing the fence, Alec took a deep breath, straightened his weapons belt and headed towards the building in fron of him.

To the left of the block was a staircase, which Alec automatically headed towards. Looking to his left, he noticed a teddy bear and a note attached to it, which read “You’ll make a wonderful mother.” Jeez, Alec thought. Those two really need to keep their business private.

Drawing in another deep breath, Alec knocked on the door three times, and stepped backwards, as if suddenly awaking from a deep sleep.

This was a bad idea.

Alec suddenly hurtled himself down the stairs, desperate to get away from the apartment. Before he had even reached the first flight of steps, the door swung open.

“Alec?” Magnus asked, his jaw practically hitting the floor, “What are you doing here?”

Alec re-climbed the last couple of stairs, and stared at Magnus. His heart was beating rapidly as he stared into Magnus’s feline eyes. Magnus’s hair was dishevelled, and he was dressed in only a pair of jeans, with no shirt, socks, shoes or belt. The gold eyeliner that encircled his eyes was perfect as ever, and his cheeks were rosy red.

“I just want to – I mean I was wondering if we could talk?” Alec stuttered, suddenly fascinated with the floor.

“Sure, come in.” Magnus replied lazily, leaving the door open before slinking into the apartment.

Alec noticed that the interior of Magnus’s apartment had varied since his last visit, as was expected. Today, the room had the appearance of a log cabin, with a pair of three-seat couches, arm chairs, animal skin rugs and a large fireplace. Magnus disappeared into the kitchen, and Alec took the opportunity to take a seat in one of the plush armchairs, and clenched his hands together. His hands were shaking.

Minutes later, Magnus returned with 2 mugs of coffee. He set one down on the coffee table in front of Alec, and took a sip of his own.

"So,” Magnus began confidently, taking a deep sip off his steaming coffee, “What’s there to talk about?”

Alec fought against his painfully dry throat. He had planned out what he was gong to say to Magnus thousands of times, but now that he was standing in front of him, the words seemed to have disappeared. 

“I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for everything I’ve done and how I’m-“

“What’s the point of you coming here?” Magnus interrupted rudely. He stretched back in his chair, exposing his well-muscled chest, which Alec was blatantly staring at.

“What? I just said that I’m-“

“Why did you bother coming here if you were just going to repeat everything you’ve said before?” Magnus frowned, appearing thoughtful.

Alec remained silent. Magnus had a point, he wasn’t saying anything different from the day that they had broken up.

“Magnus, I need you. I can’t even function without you anymore – everything just seems pointless! If you’d give me one more chance, I promise I’d never do it again!” Alec was becoming frantic, trying everything to persuade Magnus to give him another chance

“Do what again? End my immortality for me? My immortality was not yours to take Alec!” Yelled Magnus, his temper clearly at boiling point. Alec sunk back in his chair, attempting to shrink away from his ex-boyfriends fearsome stare.

“I loved you Alec! But all you did was ask me about stuff I didn’t want to talk about: Will, people I’ve dated, my parents! Tons of the people I’ve dated before you asked about that stuff too, and where are they now? Out of my life, and that’s what I want you to do Alec. I want you to be out of my life, so once I’ve settled down for good, you can just be one of the hundreds of nameless, low-life, clingy men and women I’ve had the displeasure of dating!”

Alec was taken aback by Magnus’s outburst; he had never heard such awful words fall from his mouth.

The door directly behind Magnus swung open, revealing a teenage girl, with pale pink skin, and long dishevelled hair. She was dressed in only her black underwear and one of Magnus’s T-shirts.

“Magnus, are you alright out here? I heard shouting so I-“ The young girl screamed, and then snapped her fingers, making a pair of pyjama pants materialize, covering her thin yet curvy legs,

“I’m so sorry! Oh, where are my manners, I’m Kelsier, witch.” The girl, Kelsier said, extending her hand and locking Alec in a firm hand shake.

“Alec,” Alec replied meekly, barely holding back tears.

“Magnus, you’ve never said you were friends with a Shadowhunter!” She squealed happily. Kelsier walked over to Magnus and sat on his lap, draping her hands around his neck and kissing just below his ear. “Then again, I know not to ask questions; I know how much you hate that.” She added.

Magnus looked at Alec and raised his eyebrows, as if to say she’s a smart girl.

“Are you going to stay for dinner?” Kelsier asked politely.

“No,” Magnus answered for him, “Alec here was just leaving.”

______________
Double upload tonight, again :* xxx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8K 262 13
( Trigger warning - depression, self-harm, bullying, strong language, homophobia, physical assault, suicidal thoughts, suicide. ) "What if the only w...
35.4K 730 15
WARNING: Contains Spoilers for City Of Heavenly Fire : : It's been weeks since the great war between the Shadowhunters and Sebastian Morg...
34K 918 18
The Mortal Instruments AU Clary Fray has a horrible life at home but to top it all off she is considered an outcast at school. How will people react...
120K 4.8K 121
A shadowhunters fanfiction. Set after City of heavenly fire. "What...What are you?." It whispered in a hoarse voice. "You fight like a shadowhunter...