Poison Paradise

By Buddhachips_

"Come here. I'll be good to you." She was his assistant. Nothing more, nothing less. He promised her paradi... More

| Introduction
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

18.

111 8 1
By Buddhachips_

Zen's phone lit up.

I never hated you like I do right now.

Oh, it was a message. Jaehee didn't want pry into his life but seeing that it was from one of their close friends, or better acquaintances, Jaehee decided to look at the text.

Reading the text that had just appeared on Zen's phone was definitely something.

'Cause all you ever do is make me,

Shock, was it? Or was it the fact that her uneasiness was finally gone and now it was just replaced by sadness?

Cry.

Hours before this situation, would Jaehee believe that this sort of thing would happen? Probably not since she was busy with work with Jumin Han.

"Assistant Kang!"

She kept typing.

"Assistant Kang!"

There was no sound except the noises of the of the keys being pressed rapidly.

"Jaehee!"

"Yes, Mr.Han?" Jaehee asked as she looked up from the screen of her computer. "Also please refrain from calling me by my given name." Jaehee told him asher cheeks turned a light shade of pink because of mere embarrassment. "I would rather not remember how I got drunk that day."

"Do not worry, I won't if it's a problem. But, it's quite surprising how you only remember that and not the other things you said." Jumin handed over to her a file that he had signed a moment ago, his eyes filled with amusement but his lips did not lift upwards. "You seem quite distracted, did Zen ask you on a date?"

There was a moment where her face washed blank with confusion, like her brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from her wide eyes. Every muscle of her body just froze before she asked, "How did you know?"

Jumin took a moment before he shrugged as he looked at her. "This doesn't mean you're going home before you finish your work. So if you want to go early, you will have to finish it all."

"Yes, sir."

-Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom-

Yoosung

Jaehee!

Yoosung

Isit true??

Jaehee Kang

What is?

Yoosung

That Zen asked you out!!

707

707

Is the celebrity and fan love story finally coming true?

707

Tell us Jaehee

707

Is our baehee finally getting on her train to love city?

Jaehee Kang

MC

Seven, stop it

MC

She's shy

MC

And it was a secret that I told you guys!

707

Sorry!

707

-Unknown has entered the chatroom-

Unknown

....

Unknown

You know she would know you told them just by scrolling up, right?

MC

Well...

MC

Maybe she wouldn't

Unknown

Shouldn't you be making dinner?

MC

Did you lose your memories?

MC

I do not know how to cook.

Unknown

....

Unknown

What do you do with your phone all day?

707

So domestic

Unknown

You should learn how to cook by using your phone -.-

707

Mary Vanderwood cooks for me so I don't have to worry about food!

Yoosung

Unknown sounds like my mother T^T

Unknown

What

MC

Lololololol

707

Lolololololol

Yoosung's mother

You're becoming a weirdo, MC

Yoosung's mother

What

Yoosung

Omg

Jaehee Kang

....

MC

What

Yoosung's mother

I am not making dinner tonight.

Yoosung's mother

This better be back to normal when I'm back.

-Yoosung's mother has left the chatroom-

Yoosung

Oh my god

Yoosung

That was horrifying T^T

MC

I have to go make dinner T^T

Yoosung

Seven, ou beterr change that. I have to g play LOLOL

-Yoosung has left the chatroom-

-Zen has entered the chatroom-

Zen

LOL what happened?

MC

Seven happened.

707

T^T^T^T^T^T

Jaehee Kang

Hello, Zen.

707

And Jaehee is the first to say hello~

MC

Stay tuned to find out what happens next~

707

In "Fan dates Celebrity"!

Zen

.................

Zen

Anyway

Zen

Hey, Jaehee

Zen

Are you ready for our date?

707

so it was true!!!!!

MC

Would I lie?

-Yoosung's mother has entered the chatroom-

Yoosung's mother

I want dinner. Now.

-Yoosungs's mother has left the chatroom-

MC

Well you heard him

MC

Gotta go T^T

MC

TREAT MY GIRL WELL OKAY, ZEN?

MC

Oops caps ;;;

-MC has left the chatroom-

Zen

What was that user just now?

Zen

Don't worry, MC

Zen

*Smiling emoji that don't have*

Jaehee Kang

Sorry about her ;;;

Jaehee Kang

I didn't know she would tell everyone..

Jaehee Kang

Sorry but I have to go now, Mr.Han is being impatient.

-Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom-

707

So.. Jaehee huh

Zen

Shut up.

Jaehee was finally home and fortunately had the time to shower and dress up nicely for the date.

"What do girls wear to a date?" Jaehee asked out loud as she opened her closet. Just as she expected, her closet was filled with formal clothes and nothing that could be called casual. It was already starting badly and Jaehee was feeling uneasy for some reason.

She sighed and decided to go look at the bag that Jumin had sent her through driver Kim.

"Might as well open this and put this on the desk. I'll have to work with this later." Jaehee said the last part almost quietly, a deep sigh leaving her as she thought about work.

For as long as she could remember, she had been working for Jumin and his company. Before that she thought that she would be married in her late twenties and would have children. As she ripped the brown paper, she realized that she had thought this on the day she got drunk. Jaehee really hoped she hadn't said anything wrong. Oh, the package underneath was flowery, she liked it.

Wait. The box was covered in a sheet of paper that was flowery. Since when did C&R start doing this? Jaehee wondered as she took the lid off of the box and it didn't hold any papers or materials for any project.

A dress and a note.

And lots of white cat hair.

Jaehee scrunched up her nose as she looked at the box, c-fur was not allowed to be on clothes. She picked up the small paper that was placed on top of the mess that she could figure out who made.

"You spend almost everyday in the office so I decided this would be a good time to repay you for taking care of Elizabeth the 3rd when I'm gone, which isn't a part of your job. Do not worry, the money spent on this dress will not be cut out of your salary. If it was then you wouldn't get your salary for two months."

That was some way to end a note, Jaehee thought as she picked up the dress and dusted off the fur covering it.

"Thank you, Mr Han."

"This place seems nice enough."

"Yes, it does. But are you sure you can be here right now without causing harm to your reputation?" She asked Zen as they entered a small but quite filled restaurant, small talk, laughter and music vibrated through the walls.

"I wouldn't have invited you if it was going to cause some sort of harm." Zen sent her a smile as he lead them towards an empty table.

Before arriving to the restaurant, Zen and Jaehee had just walked around the shopping district that was nearby. She had bought some things that she had liked, at first she just moved on but Zen had insisted on buying them for her and even though she had tried to stop him many times, it was no use.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked, handing her the menu that was laying on the table.

Jaehee flipped through pages as she scanned them for anything appealing, stopping at the dessert section. "I'll have the coffee cake!"

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I never needed you like I do right now

"Okay."

I never needed you like I do right now

Jaehee watched as Zen disappeared in the crowd of people, the phone captured her attention when it lit up.

I never hated you like I do right now.

Oh, it was a message. Jaehee didn't want pry into his life but seeing that it was from one of their close friends, or better acquaintances, Jaehee decided to look at the text.

Reading the text that had just appeared on Zen's phone was definitely something.

'Cause all you ever do is make me,

Shock, was it? Or was it the fact that her uneasiness was finally gone and now it was just replaced by sadness?

Cry.

What did it mean?

Couldn't hear the thunder, but I heard your heart race

Why was he saying this?

Couldn't see the rain, we're too busy makin' hurricanes

Why would anyone say this?

Love ain't easy when it ain't my way

Was this whole thing a lie?

Jaehee shook her head as she turned away from the phone, trying to get the message out of her head, she grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

"Hey.."

"Jaehee? It's almost twelve am, is something wrong? Did the-"

"No, no! I just found a text on Zen's phone and now I just... Can't get it out of my head. Was this just a lie?"

"....well, what did it say?"

"I-It said, 'You should be out with her right now, if you aren't then just remember what we talked about this morning ^^' and that's it."

"Wait, what? Who sent that?"

"Jumin Han."

But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy.

SO

STORYTIME:

NI AND TK COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE EVEN THO WE HAD CHAPTERS WRITTEN :)

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING CUZ IT'S BEEN MONTHS LIKE LEGIT 6 MONTHS

SO TWO CHAPTERS ARE OUT TODAY SINCE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN AGES AGO.

WELL ENJOY, I'LL TRY TO WRITE ON LE EASTER BREAK BUT I CAN'T SAY THE SAME ABOUT TK BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN BUSY AS HELL AND WE NOW TALK ONCE IN TWO DAYS :) *is salty about that*

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...
378K 16.6K 37
4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right? MC. Aka. YOU. Living a relatively norm...
542K 21.4K 82
Error Code 404: not found The requested resource could not be found but... may be available in the future. Error Code 410: Gone The resource request...
169 2 7
Basically, this story is based on the way I felt after completing Jumin's route for the first time and achieving the happy ending. I love my Mystic M...