The Promise | Michael Conor

By Irwinner15

I can't. This boy is my addiction, and if I kiss him, there is no going back. Do I want to kiss him? Yes. Can... More

Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Characters
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Title Switch
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 14

2.1K 62 65
By Irwinner15

Victoria's POV

     This is exactly what I want to do on our day off. 

     "We should do a meet and greet," Adrianna says, suggesting we use our one relaxation day to work.

     "That would be splendid idea. We should do it at the mall in central LA," Courtney  suggests, making me groan,

     "But we only have one day off of work," I groan, and  Charlotte agrees.

     "Meeting our fans isn't work. They were the reason we got here, so it would be fitting to give back," Savannah objects, siding with the other two. Great, we are outnumbered.

     Which is what leads me up to here, standing over here taking pictures with a ton of sparatic nine year olds. Charlotte is next to me, since we share similar opinions and interests. She's nineteen while I'm seventeen, so there isn't that much of an age difference.

     Our whole band consists of five members: Savannah, Adrianna, me, Charlotte, and Courtney.

     Savannah is your typical 18 year old girl. She has light brown hair that stops around her shoulder blade. Her eyes are an emerald shade of green, which are complimented by her glasses. She is around 5'4", but she was a huge athlete in school, so you wouldn't want to mess with her. While she isn't that smart, she can still pull it off.

     Adrianna is for sure a fun person to be around. Her sense of humor is on point, and she will shut someone down if you are insulting her or anyone she cares about. She is seventeen, yet it seems like her age is always changing. Sometimes, she acts like a thirteen year old. Other times, she acts like she's twenty.

     I'm the next person in the fantastic five. My name is Victoria, and I'm a seventeen year old. I have a fiery temper that often gets set off, and I don't tolerate anything. If you are bugging me, I will tell you that. I'm a Latino, which leads to my brown eyes and glossy black hair. I'm around 5'5", which is the average height for a woman. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can still get work done.

     The fourth member of our band is the one and only Charlotte. She has a model type look to her, which makes all of the boys go crazy. She is 5'7", but she wears higher shoes to make her look taller. Char does not like to do any sort of hard work, which is hard to manage when you are in a band.

     The final member, the baby of the group, is Courtney. She is 15 (she was 13 when the band formed), but she is by far the smartest person in the band. She has a wide vocabulary along with a high IQ. The girl has never gotten an A- or lower on a report card. She has darker brown hair along with hazel eyes and a pale complexion. She has freckles, but some have disappeared when she aged some. She's the tallest member of the band, being 5'8.5", and is the most in shape. She is constantly on top of her fitness, even while on the road. 

     At the moment, the ten fans that we let in during this wave are around the other three girls, so Char and I are standing off in the corner.

     "Hey, hunk alert 3 o'clock," Charlotte hums, nudging to the side. I look into the line to see a gorgeous boy with curly hair and a face of an angle.

     "Dang," I respond, making her laugh.

     "Ten bucks I'm his favorite," Charlotte coos, batting her eyelashes.

     "Of course you'll be his favorite. You're always the hot one's favorites," I pout, and she pats me on the back.

     "I can't deny the truth," she gloats, flipping her perfect golden locks with her manicured nails.

     "I'm always the ten year old's favorites. Kill me now," I gag, causing her to laugh. Suddenly, she stops laughing.

       "Is there something about this mall and hot guys, or is it just me?" Char announces, fanning herself. I turn around to see a very attractive guy with a white t shirt on with some light wash jeans and a necklace on. He has sparkling blue eyes with hair that stands upwards. 

     "They're some good finds today," I inform her, giving a high five. She laughs, but suddenly stops.

      "Is that Brynn Williams?" she spits in disgust. I focus more on the girl with the super hot guy to focus on the girl I've grown to despise. Ever since our band started, she's been competition. The girl is a fowl person in general and I hate her.

      "Eww, what's a guy like him doing with a girl like her?" I snarl, and Charlotte raises an eyebrow.

     "But doesn't she 'not do relationships?' What's that about?" Char asks, making excessive hand movements towards their hand holding.

     "I don't know but...," I start, but then I notice that the next group of people is coming in, meaning one of the hot guys.

     "Watch and learn," Charlotte says, popping her invisible collar. I roll my eyes playfully, and watch as he walks in. He starts walking towards us, and I can tell that Char is purposely trying to look better. 

     "Hey cut...," Charlotte starts, but he walks right past her, and Brynn and her "friend" start laughing. Why? It's not like they can hear us anyways. Charlotte looks shocked, her mouth hanging open. She just got denied. It's not just that, but he walks over to Courtney, the youngest out of all of us. The youngest ones aren't supposed to attract the boys the older member's ages. 

     "Courtney look at this guy's shirt!" Savannah squeals. Courtney drops what she's doing to walk over, and the guy looks ecstatic. A look of pure excitement comes over his face. He turns around and shows her the shirt. It's a baseball tee, but on the back it says 02 with TEAM COURTNEY above it. 

     "That is so cool!" she exclaims before giving him a hug. They both look so excited that it physically warms my heart. I take a quick picture to show to her later.

     "Th-thanks I g-got it custom made," he stutters. Both of their faces have a look a pure joy and excitement on them that I have never seen anything compare to.

      "That is honestly one of the coolest things. What's your name?" she asks, and you can tell the boy is overwhelmed, but in a good way. There is a look on his face that makes it so you can tell this is surreal for him.

     "B-Brady Tutton," he answers, and a look of realization comes across her face.

      "I knew I had seen you somewhere! You were on Fresh off the Boat right?" she asks, and his jaw physically slacks.

      "Yeah," he answers in total disbelief. 

     "Does your bed room have a mini fridge full of...," she starts.

     "Hi-C Ecto Coolers?" he says it along with her. They both start laughing, and I accidentally let out an audible "awww." This is honestly the happiest I've seen her. She's not even like this around her boyfriend, but in all honesty, she looks better with this guy than her boyfriend.

     "C-can you sign my shirt?" he asks nervously, and a permanent smile is out on Courtney's face.

     "It would be an honor, Bradford," she smiles, and the expression on his face gets even more excited. It's as if you a child saw a holiday icon for real. He hands her his sharpie, and she signs her name on the back of his shirt. The positive energy coming off of both of them is enough for everyone in the meet and greet line.

     "Th-thank you," he awkwardly thanks after, causing a short laugh to come out of her mouth. The security guard guy next to Courtney gestures for Brady to leave, so he starts to walk away, but Courtney stops him.

     "Don't you want a picture?" she suggests. 

     "Of c-course," he says. He hands his phone of to one of the other girls to take the picture. She wraps an arm around his torso, and he puts his arm around her shoulder. If you were to look at the two of them, they would be the picture perfect couple.

     "Can I see your phone?" Courtney asks after the pictures are done being taken. He nods before handing her the phone. She types some stuff in before handing it back to him with a large smile on her face.

     "I just sent the pictures to myself," she smiles, handing him the phone. 

     "You two are holding everyone up," the guard huffs, and the four of us girls who aren't Courtney give him an "are you serious?" look.

       "I hope I can talk to you later Brady," she smiles, giving him another hug. He hugs her back before running off to Brynn and the other boy. You can see him jumping up and down while his friend tries to calm him down.

       "Although I was salty he didn't come over here at first, that was adorable," Charlotte smiles.

     A ton of Brady pictures would only be fitting for this chapter. Omg this chapter was so much fun to write, AND IM POSTING IT LATER THAN USUAL, YET IM NOT TIRED ITS A SIGN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.7K 200
This book is where you can request an imagine about your favorite boy from the ABC show Boy Band. You can request as many times as you want. Please r...
49.7K 2.6K 47
Rule 1. We can only kiss when both parties agree Rule 2. No going beyond kisses And of course- Rule 3. We can never fall in love with each other || A...
1.6M 115K 98
"C-can you read to me?" "Of course I can" in which josh is dyslexic and tyler is his partner in english -- ranks ❣️ ; #91 in fan fiction ❣️ (11/3...
187K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...