Rethinking Our Friendship (a...

Por H2Odreams

Liam and Niall are in One Direction. A famous boy band that got their start on the X Factor. The two boys hav... Más

Chapter 1 ~Niall

52 0 0
Por H2Odreams

Hi One Direction fans! :D so I decided to do a 1D story and I thought I would explain a little to you. So this is just after their recent USA tour and now they're back in England. Liam and Louis are not in relationships, everyone is single ;) and I guess that's it... If you have questions just ask (incase something is unclear). Oh and I'm trying my best to write a little british english so sorry if I fail at it! Comment! Vote! Enjoy!!!

H2Odreams

~~~~~~

We were waiting. For what exactly, I don't know. I hadn't been paying attention when the plan had been explained to us. It was most likely something about and interview or photo shoot or possibly even a music video. Who knows when it comes to us? One Direction. Our band. I never thought we would get this far, just from auditioning for the X Factor. I always smile when I think back to those days. All the pressure and the nerves? Well they really paid off in the end. Our lives are amazing. I never dreamed that I would become this famous! Along with the other boys of course. I looked at them now. 

Zayn sat on the couch across from me. You could tell from his expression that he was bored out of his mind and about to fall asleep. His eyes were flickering and his mouth hung open a little. His hair was gelled up as usual and he was wearing his typical varsity jacket. Soon soft snores escaped from his mouth.

Liam who was sitting next to Zayn flicked his face, but all that Zayn did was switch from leaning against Liam to leaning against the arm of the couch on his opposite side. Liam sighed and leaned back against the couch. He had recently cut his curly hair shorter. I think it suited him. He wore a green and blue flannel shirt with a grey scarf.

Louis sat on the floor by my feet. He was messing around with his phone, probably checking twitter or something. His hair was left natural and flopped across his forehead. He kept tossing his head to flick it out of his eyes. He noticed me watching him and looked up.

"Like what you see Nialler?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him over with my legs.

He sprawled on the floor laughing which resulted in Zayn waking up. He saw Louis on the floor laughing and kicked him too. I smiled at Zayn but he just closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Harry sighed and got up from his chair against the wall of the room we were in. He walked over to the refreshments table and grabbed a soda.

"Toss me one, Harry!" I said before he strided away from the table.

He picked up a coke and threw it over to me. I caught it in midair and then smiled to myself. That must have looked pretty awesome.

"Me too Harold!" Louis said.

Harry sighed and threw another one at Louis. It happened to hit him right in the face.

My eyes widened and Zayn jolted awake again. Harry looked very guilty at the moment. I looked down at Louis. He was staring at Harry in shock.

"What.... The.... Hell... Harry???" he shouted.

Harry winced.

Louis's hand shot up to his face. His cheek was slowly turning red.

"That hurt!"

Harry slowly backed away, "I'm sorry Louis, it wasn't on purpose!"

Louis jumped up and tackled Harry to the ground, "WASN'T ON PURPOSE MY A-----"

"GUYS!!" Liam interrupted. He was standing up now and glaring at them.

I got up and strode over to the tangle of Harry and Louis on the floor. I desperately tried to drag Louis off of Harry.

"C'mon Louis, it was just an accident," I tried to say.

Finally with Zayn's help I managed to get him off of Harry. We flew back and landed on the couch I had been sitting on.

Harry got up using the table for support.

"God Louis... It was an accident, I'm sorry," he said.

Louis looked at him, "Apology accepted..."

Liam stepped in, "We need to get some rest guys. We're all up in each others faces lately."

It was true. We had just gotten back from our USA tour and everyone was jetlagged and exhausted. Probably mostly because we had to visit our families right away because they were dying to see us. I haven't gotten a full night's sleep in almost two weeks. All we were doing now is getting on each others nerves.

Right now we were in a room in some office building. Management was figuring out what to do next in our career. I'm hoping the first thing on the list is sleep. But that's not gonna happen with my luck.

"Maybe we could ask Paul to get us a hotel to stay in so that we could sleep while they plan our future," Zayn suggested.

"Yeah right..." I muttered.

Liam nodded at Zayn, "It's worth a shot, Let's go find him."

We all stood up again and went out the door single-file with Liam in the lead. We found ourselves in a long hallway with around ten doors. Farther down the hall was a staircase and a lift.

"How many floors in this building?" Harry asked.

"I don't know..." Liam replied, "Did anyone see when we were in the lift?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Well it's most likely that they out us somewhere close to them," I put in, "I mean why would they put a couple of floors in between us, just confusing everybody."

We set off in different directions. Liam and I went left while the rest of the guys went right.

Liam opened the first door. All that was behind it was a bathroom. Luckily no one was using it. He closed the door and sighed.

I tilted my head, "What?"

Liam looked at me, "I swear, someday those boys are gonna kill each other..."

I laughed, "They wouldn't do that! They're best friends."

He smiled, "Yeah... Larry Stylinson, right?"

"Yup!" I nodded.

We laughed and I opened the second door. There was nothing but an empty office. I was about to close the door when Liam stopped me.

"Wait!"

I froze. Liam walked past me and went straight into the office.

"Liam, what are you doing?"

He beckoned for me to follow him, "Check this out!" 

I went after him. I switched on the light and saw what Liam was holding.

It was a picture, must've belong to the guy who owned this office. His stuff covered the desk but he was gone somewhere. But what was interesting was the picture. In it was a teenage girl that was probably his daughter. She had a One Direction jumper on and she had 1D written with a marker on her hand. Her smile was giant as she waved at the photographer.

"A fan!" I exclaimed.

Liam nodded, "We should sign the picture!"

I stared at Liam, "Then everyone would know that we broke into this guys office and went through his stuff! I don't know about you but I'd prefer not to be arrested!"

Liam rolled his eyes, "I don't think the guy would be thinking about that, he would be calling his daughter and telling her how he had gotten signatures from two people in her favorite band!"

I gave in. There was no use arguing against Liam, he always wins. I signed my name and wrote: Thanks for supporting us, You're amazing! xxx

"If we get caught, it's on you!" I warned him.

He just laughed and pulled me out of the office, "I think we've switched personalities Niall! What happened to the carefree you?"

"That guy disappeared after the first week with no sleep... How did you even see that picture anyway? It was really dark in that room."

Liam tapped his head, "I've got night vision, duh!"

I smiled and looked for the next door to try when I heard Zayn calling for us.

"Niall! Liam! C'mon, we found them!"

We raced to the other end of the corridor. How we had the energy? I don't know...

Paul and some other people were sitting in a meeting room. There was a calender projected on a white board and everyone was just relaxing and drinking coffee. I started to wonder if they had done any work at all. A lady who seemed to be in charge stood up and looked at us with a disapproving look.

"Well?" she asked us with a bored tone.

We looked at each other. Liam answered for us since we all seemed to have lost our voices.

"We were wondering if maybe we could get some rest somewhere? Like at a hotel..."

The lady rolled her eyes, "It would be better for all of us if you just stayed here until the meetings over."

"What meeting? All you're doing is drinking coffee and sitting around," I muttered under my breath.

Harry looked like he was about to protest but Louis hit him in the arm.

"That's fine ma'am. We'll just wait in that room," Louis said with a sweet smile.

The woman watched us leave the room without returning the smile.

When we got into the hallway and shut the door behind us, we all turned on Louis.

Zayn was the first to speak, "What the heck was that Louis? That's fine ma'am. So now we have to go back and wait?"

Louis gave us all a mischievous grin.

Harry groaned, "Okay so what's the plan?"

The rest of us caught on right away. Louis explained his plan. We were going to go back to the waiting room and check if there were any security cameras. Then we would use our amazing technology skills (not really) to switch off the cameras. Lastly we would make our great escape and figure out what to do next.

Everyone agreed so we started right away. As soon as we got back to the room we whispered a little and decided on this little scenario we would do to fool the camera which was indeed found in our room.

Zayn started by collapsing onto the couch,"I don't know about you guys but I'm just gonna sleep right here."

"That's a great idea Zayn! I think I'll join you!" Liam put in, really slowly if I might add.

I tried to stifle my giggling at Liam's horrible acting skills. I couldn't ruin this now, it was my turn.

"Me too. Just let me go to the bathroom first," I walked out of the cameras view and opened a closet door, then I shut it and tried to be as quiet as I could. It was my job to switch it off after everyone was done with their parts.

Louis spoke up now, "What do you think Harry? I'm so tired, I don't really think it matters what I sleep on..."

Harry nodded, "We should probably set an alarm so we don't sleep for too long!" ¨

Everyone agreed while Harry pretended to set it. After they all settled down, I crept up behind the camera. That also involved me having to climb on top of the refreshment table. I saw Liam wince out of the corner of my eye as I stepped in a crisp bowl. Finally I found the off switch when I got to the camera.

The boys all jumped up as soon as they heard the switch flick. I hopped off of the table and smiled at them. I reached down and brushed a whole bunch of crisp crumbs off of my shoes.

"So... Now what?" Zayn asked.

We exchanged thoughtful glances. My stomach unleashed a giant growl. I looked up to find everyone staring at me.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I seem to be pretty hungry," I said.

Louis burst out laughing and was joined by the others. Boy, we must be really tired...

"You haven't lost your appetite from standing in that bowl of crisps?" Liam asked when he stopped for a breath.

I shook my head, "That only made me hungrier!"

After everyone had taken deep breaths and calmed down, I led us all into the hallway. Before stepping out I stuck my head out the door and checked both ways. I nodded at the guys and they tiptoed out after me. We crept in the direction of the lift but Harry stopped us.

"Too much noise," he whispered, "Let's take the stairs."

I groaned inwardly. How was I gonna make it down those steps, especially with an empty stomach? I looked at the wall by the stairs and saw a sign that said 5th floor. That was a relief, at least I wouldn't collapse while trying to get outside.

Louis jumped onto the railing and slid down the railing. At least halfway down, then he fell off.

I burst out laughing and I could feel my face turning red. Next thing I knew, Liam was practically tackling me.

"Shut up!" he whispered in my ear.

I shut my mouth and got to my feet with Zayn's help.

"Sorry," I whispered to Zayn.

"Don't worry about it," he winked back at me, "It was Louis's fault."

We ran the last three flights of stairs and burst out into the cool night air.

"Ahhh," Harry sighed.

"Fresh air!" I cried happily, taking in deep breaths.

We were in London. A little ways away from Big Ben and all the other sights. The city was still lit up brightly even though it was kind of late. Luckily no teenage girls were in the area so no stampeding tonight!

"So," Zayn said, "Where to?"

I looked at the boys. "Is there a Nando's in London?"

Seguir leyendo