Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

By chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... More

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 22

3.6K 125 34
By chrissy531

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters (that would be awesome if I did but no, I do not) the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

"I guess some parts of that old legend is true..." I mutter as the ground begins to shake. "W-what?" I question looking over at the direction the ruckus was coming from and saw a stampede of villagers.

"What's going on?" Kyle asks when the villagers stop infront of us. "We're going to stand under the waterfall to erase the demon hounds wrath!" Villager 1 said, a old lady villager peaked out from behind Villager 2 and joined in. "The great demon hounds voice echoed in the air last night!"

That... was probably Finny, I heard him too... *internal sweat drop*

Finny looks over at something and runs off, "Hey wait!" I shout and run after the older boy. We stop at what looks like remains of a old mansion/ castle. My senses prickle and a howl is heard, I sigh in slight annoyance.

Kyle groans and scratches the back of his head, "I really wish that this wasn't true but it seems like the ruckus was caused by a mutt."

Finny gasps and I turn my head to see what they were looking at, a white hell hound with red eyes.

Fire starts to spill out of the corners of its mouth, "Hey, is that..." Bard starts off as the dog growls. "It's a hell hound." Me and Kyle mutter with blue dread marks on our temples, I sigh. It's a curse I tell you... why must I always be right?...

"It's the demon hound!" The servants cry out and the hell hound starts to charge towards us.   "Greaaaattttttt....." Kyle says sarcastically. "I don't see why your so bothered, hell hounds aren't that strong...." I say smirking a bit, I believe my confidence has built up since entering the human realm. ... oh no....

.

.

.

.

.

Sebastian's overconfident self is rubbing off on me!!

"It's not that, hell hounds are just so...... annoying." Kyle wines childishly. I sweat drop, that's why you were so bothered?

Finny runs towards the hell hound spouting stuff like 'Angela-San!' And jumps on the oversized dog. He.... just... did that.... WAIT WHAT?!

Kyle face palms as Finny is flung around like a 'rag doll' as humans call it.

"Let me see this!" Bard grabs a gun from Tanaka and aims it at the hound. "I'll show you what I can do..." I hear him mutter as he pulls the trigger... rainbow confetti flys out.

Kyle and I face plant at the colorful fail. "Why did you bring a party favor?!" Bard exclaims panicked and annoyed.

I look over and see Finny being thrown to the ground, the hound on its hind legs and about to crush him. Mey-Rin screams and Kyle looks at me as if to say 'I'll get the next one, you take care of it this time. I've got your back if you need me.' I sigh, he's probably A. Too lazy, B. Doesn't want to do it, or C. Wants me to get 'experience points' is what he calls it.

My hand glows lightly and I grab hilt of my staff, "I guess this is around the time I step in to save you all." I say coolly as I pull my staff out of my hand all the way and block the incoming paw. My hair sways lightly in the wind making me feel super badass/awesome.

I look back at Finny, his eyes shut tightly, ready to take the fatal blow. I feel like I'm somehow stealing Sebastian's spot light... usually he's here by now....

Finny opens his eyes slowly and looks at me with wide eyes, the wind blows lightly and my hair caresses my face. "Your okay right?" I ask hoping that the human body was strong enough to be able to withstand a fall like that.

(This is the glorious sight that Finny sees except our Rei has longer hair and is more feminine)

"Y-yes... I'm fine." Finny says in a daze.

I feel a familiar presence, "Sebastian, your late." I say, not bothering to look at him.

"Indeed I am, apologies. Young master decided to take his time with things..." I glance at him as he apologies, "Sooooo..... care to take this off my hands?" I ask gesturing towards the hell hound. Sebastian sighs, "Of course...."

Sebastian flips the hound and- (OKAY IM TIME SKIPPING THIS PART BECAUSE THIS IS SO CRINGY THAT IM PRETTY SURE THAT EVEN MY ANIME-WATCHING ANCESTORS CRINGED WITH ME!)

___time skip___

I cover my eyes and Kyle looked disturbed at the scene that just happened before us. "I... I regret letting Sebastian take over....." I say cringing.

"That... was painful to watch..." Kyle mutters looking sick.

Kyle and I walk over to the hole and hear Sebastian saying something like, "Very good, my lord."

The ground rumbles and water shoots out of the hole, "Well shit..." Kyle says as we are drenched by hot water. I slap his arm lightly, "Language." I say jokingly.

"Im speaking the human language called English, how about you?" Kyle replies sarcastically, I laugh a little. "What language do you need me to speak? I speak all of them." I wittily reply, Kyle rolls his eyes muttering something like 'show off'.

"Is this a hot spring?!" Bard exclaims looking at the hot water gushing out of the hole on the ground. Kyle rolls his eyes and shouts back at him, "Noooooo, not at all, it's a portal to another dimension." Bard grows a tic mark and starts waving his fist at Kyle "Why you!!! Respect your elders!!" Kyle laughs, sticks his tongue out, and winks.

"Where is Sebastian?" Finny asks, but a silky voice cuts through the sound of the gushing water, "What a resort needs is a tourist attraction to be its centerpiece."

Kyle and I face palm knowing already that it's Sebastian. "A way to luxuriate in abundant hot water and soothe the fatigue of every day life. That is what we have here: a hot spring."

""""Sebastian-San!!"""" The servants say in sync.

"Why isn't anyone questioning how he's not wet when he literally just jumped into a hot spring and is currently standing on a pillar of water?" Kyle questions while deadpanning.

I continue to stare up and Kyle looks at me questioningly, "What are you looking at...?" Kyle asks turning his head to see what I was seeing. Sebastian carrying a naked man, Kyle shrieks in horror and lunges to cover my eyes. I duck and Kyle flys over me, "I've had enough eye covering thank you very much." I mutter as I inspect my attire while Sebastian starts another long explanation about being a Phantomhive butler and salt.

I sigh and pull at my cloths, I was wearing a white button up shirt that reached my knees with oversized long sleeves and a pair of comfy shorts, all are now ruined by the water. "...Great now what am I supposed to do?" I mutter noting that the white shirt was slightly see through and clinging to my body (just saying I've experience the horrors of wet clothing and let me tell you it's not comfortable at all.)

The Hell hound in its human form starts to lick Sebastian, and I note that Mey-Rin started to bleed.

"Mey-Rin are you okay?" I ask her tilting my head. She looks at me for a second and starts to become red, "Oh my! Did you catch a cold?! Humans are frailer than I thought..." I say muttering the last part.

"Rei look out!" I hear Ciel shout and I am knocked down by a heavy object, or should I say dog man. I look up to see the naked Hound on top of me and I sigh, now I remember... this is why father kept me away from hounds.....

Mey-Rin looks at me and the hound and I stare at her as I watch her face becomes even more red by the passing second.

"O-oh my, Lord I have sinned... what a exciting scene..." Mey-Rin says as blood gushes out of her nose and she holds a thumbs up muttering about how 'she approves'

(Mey-Rin's reaction and the position Rei was in)

I try to wiggle out from under the heavy hound and find no avail, the dog starts to make whimpering noises and rubs its head against me.

I look over to the guys for help and sweat drop at the scene, Kyle looked like his soul just flew out, Ciel looked flustered and annoyed, and Sebastian had a HUGE dark aura around him.

"Pluto!" A feminine voice shouts and the hound hops off of me, I look up at my 'savior' and see Angela.

"Pluto?" Bard asks, "I assume it's what she calls the dog... man(?)" I say appearing in between Kyle and Ciel. Ciel looks at me and blushes, he starts taking off his cloak. "What are you doing-" Ciel throws his cloak over me and avoids eye contact. "U-Um i-it would be best if you covered yourself.... for Mey-Rin's sake of course..."

I give him a questioning look but shrug it off and look back at the scene happening in front of us.

____time skip____

Kyle and I are currently rolling around laughing, "Oh wow! HAHAHAHAHA!! Sebastian you have to take care to the dog!!! This is hysterical!! BUHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kyle says trying to regain his breath, Sebastian glares at him but then smirks and leans down next of Kyle and Ciel's ears. He whispers something in their ears that makes a dark aura surround them.

I look at them for a moment before shrugging it off, probably something childish...

I notice Angela walking away to somewhere, hmmm.... this could possibly lead myself into danger and threaten my life, or it can get me info on who Angela really is.... Ahhhh!! Curiosity killed the cat!! I'm going!!

I go around the corner Angela disappeared to and notice that she was no where in sight. "Where did she go...?.." I mutter looking around for any trace of her.

I smirk, "Just kidding." I turn around to face Angela, but I didn't expect her to literally be in my face. Angela stares into my eyes, almost centimeters from my face, glaring. But her glare softens after a while, she caresses my face. I stiffen up slightly, my guard on high alert, ready to jump into action when needed.

"Your... your smell is like fathers.... so... pure... you resemble father... so beautiful..." Angela says as if she was high on my smell alone.

You see, average protagonist would be pinned to a wall in about ten seconds and have a blush moment that can possibly lead them to death with one wrong move. However I'm at no average protagonist!

I give her a deadpan face with slight blue dread lines on my head and I start walking backwards reallllllyyyyy quickly.

Another average protagonist thing would be to bump into a wall and get trapped. Nope. Not me. Not now. Not ever.

I turn the corner and disappear from Angela's line of sight, I walk to the others and glomp Kyle's back. "Kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"WHAT?!"

"I want food. ._."

~~~~~~~~
This chapter is 1890 words long.
Mk~ sorry for not updating, I had 5 birthdays I had to attend to in one week and I was a wreck. I also had 2 art competitions, 3 projects, and 2 test all in that week as well. Bright side, I won the 1st art competition idk about the second one, the results haven't came. Not so bright side, I got no sleep so I slept all weekend so I had no time to update !! Srry!!!!!

~the author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 9.7K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
178K 5.5K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...
516K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...
4.8K 125 21
CAUTION!!! This is a lemon so I know you will enjoy xD Opening my eyes the room was blurry, and spinning. Still I try my best to look around and gras...