Skin Deep | m.yg

By Aether_45

Walking towards the light, you felt as if something was watching you. The light quickly switched off and you... More

{Prologue}
Day 1
Day 3 {pt.1}
Day 3 {pt. 2}
Day 3 {pt. 3}
Day 6
Day 19
Day 23
Day 23 {pt.2}
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 36
Day 36
Day 39
Day 40
Day 41
10k
a really serious topic
Day 56
Recap
Upcoming projects
Day 58
Day (???) |pt.1|
Day (???) |pt.2|
Rip
sorry not an update
hello again
the fall |pt. 1|
the fall |pt.2|
A/n
...
aye bitches

Day 4

12.8K 490 245
By Aether_45

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Well, tonight did not go as planned." Yoongi paced around the empty room while they were standing by the wall. "Normally, you would be punished for screwing around," he looked at Tae, who's eyes were red and puffy, "But - the events that occurred tonight were partly my fault. I'm sorry about Lisa, Taehyung." You could feel the relief in the air. Jungkook was still nervous though, considering he did something he wasn't supposed to.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n). He can't deny the fact she was beautiful, gorgeous actually. Just the thought of her makes him smile, although it could get me killed. If Yoongi found out, he'd be in so much trouble.

"For plan B to work, you need to know what she look likes. Don't even dare to get any ideas, though." He glared at all of them and threw a - way to big, in his opinion - portfolio on the table. Jungkook took one of the pictures and stared at it.
'Even more beautiful than I thought'. He picked up a packet of notes, too. Jungkook glanced down at the table again and saw at least 25 more packets of notes, ranging in 15-50 pages each. 'He wasn't kidding about this girl, huh?'

(Y/n) (L/n)
=========

~20 years of age

~5'5"

~volunteers at the orphanage 2× a week

~seems to be introverted

Jungkook was nowhere near expecting what was written next...

Cliiifffffhannngerrrzzzzzzzzzz~

Also, sorry for the short chapter. This is just a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
7.9K 373 22
Yoongi wakes up in a place for "special" people like him and his life was never the same... ~ "Well... this is meant to be a mental hospital but they...
1.6K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
91.6K 2.9K 24
y/n: but.....i dont remember my past ??: i was always there..i never left your side.see now we are back .....forget about him and be with me... y/n:...