BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]

4.8K 172 85
By run-bts-ineedu

A/N: I'm Embarrassing, but I kinda made a lil playlist for this series...  go check it out lmao

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiCL1xT755Dhj5lRz7X-q64453ZcEA2Kk

[[You]]

It's finally Saturday and I remember that Teahyung is taking me to see his friends. I know there will be Jimin so I asked Sojin to come along. Taehyung told me the address and it's not that far from my place.

I am getting dressed when I receive texts from Sojin and Taehyung. I open Sojin's first.

Sojin: "Guess who picked me up when I was about to walk to your place."

Me: "Who?"

She "replied right away."

Sojin: "JIMIN"

Way to go Sojin. I open Taehyung's next.

Taehyung: "Hurry and get out. You don't have to dress up, it's just my friends."

Me: "Didn't ask you to wait for me -.-"

Taehyung: "Just hurry up sloth!"

I roll my eyes from his text. I put on a little makeup, grab my phone and head out. I clicked my door open and found Taehyung. His back to the wall and hands across his chest. His hair is styled differently this time, the front part revealing a little of his forehead.

"You're staring too much." Taehyung smirk.

I revert my gaze away. "I'm not staring." my face starting to flush.

"Let's go then, Yoongi hyung is going to get angry if we are late."

"Okay."

We walk to the elevator. The air is awkward as always. "I have made up with Sojin." I said.

"Hm... That's good." his answer is short and I don't really know what to talk about with him.

The whole walk to the place is killing me and I bet Taehyung doesn't enjoy the silence either, but we finally arrived. His friend lives in an apartment, it's a pretty expensive one too.

Taehyung pressed the doorbell and we wait for whoever that will open up the door. The door clicks open revealing a guy with black hair and sharp features. "Oh Hyung! You're here!" he smiled, showing his teeth. Even his smile is charming and 'Hyung?' he called Taehyung his hyung. "Yo kookie." Taehyung smiles. "Come in, the other's are already here." he glances at me. "Noona, you're here too." he smiled widely. I feel my face getting redder. "Yes." I shyly said.

I notice Taehyung rolling his eyes and we both went inside. The place smells good and we are instantly greeted by Taehyung's friends. "Look who's here." Jungkook said as we reach the living room. "Tae!" the guy who I remembered to be Jhope chirps. His eyes wide and his mouth forming a small 'o' when he sees me beside Taehyung, "Ooooh, you brought some company."

"Hello." I said trying to be polite.

"Yes hello, come have a sit." Jhope smiles widely. He looks friendly.

I look around the place and there seems to be no sign of Sojin or Jimin here. I sit on the floor, with a table in front of me and Jhope across. Taehyung sits on the sofa, beside the guy who opens the door and a guy with a book.

"Is Jimin not coming?" Taehyung asks as if reading my mind. Jhope shrugs, "Maybe he is with his girlfriend again."

I feel Taehyung's eyes on me, "What girlfriend?"

"Not sure, he's been keeping stuff from us, but we can't force him to tell us if he doesn't want to." the guy sitting on the edge of the sofa with a book in his hand said, I think he is called Namjoon.

"It smells good in here." I said

"Yeah, Jin hyung is cooking for us in the kitchen." the guy taehyung calls 'Kookie' answers.

"Jungkook, can you wake Yoongi hyung up so we can eat?" Jhope waves to the guy beside Taehyung. He groans, "But he's going to kill me."

Oh, so his name is Jungkook. That's a nice name. He looks nice too.

"Let her wake him up." Jungkook points at me. Or maybe not.

Jhope smirks at me. "Go wake him up if you want to eat with us." he threatens with a big smirk on his face.

I gaped, but it's only waking someone up, right? what so bad about it. I could see Taehyung laughing. He's not going to help me is he. I roll my eyes and stand up. "So, where is his room?"

Jhope eyes go wide, "You're going to do it?"

"Yea, not big deal." I shrug.

Jungkook and Taehyung look surprised. Seriously, what's the big deal, they're just overreacting to get me scared.

"It's the corner room beside the bathroom." Jungkook said. Namjoon shook his head as if done with the acts of his friends.

I took my steps to the corner room, my heart starts to beat uncontrollably. Weird thoughts start to pop into my head. Maybe he's naked in his sleep? I shook the thought deep inside my brain and turn the doorknob to open.

I peek into the room and it's pitch black. Closing the door behind me quietly, I walk towards the bed. Pulling my phone out for the flashlight. The sound of light snoring is heard at the edge of the bed, I turn my flashlight off and squat down in front of him. Studying his face before waking him from his slumber. His skin is pale to the point where it looks like it's glowing in the dark room. His build looks slender and thin. How am I going to wake him up... I give his shoulder a light tap. "Wake up." I whisper and give him a harder tap. "Wake up." I whisper louder.

He groans before opening his eyes and then realize who I am. His eyebrows furrow. "Why are you here?" his voice is thick and raspy from sleep. "Hey." I half-smiled. He looks like he is about to say something when the door loudly opens with a bang. The light enters the darkroom, making my eyes squint. I adjusted my eyes and find Taehyung standing there.

"Food's ready." he said and turn back around to the living room, leaving the door open. "Ya Kim Taehyung!" the guy shouts from the bed making me jump. "Get out." He looks at me with a deadly stare.

"Huh? Yes okay, I'm sorry." I stutter and stand up to walk away as far away from this demon. Now I know why the guys doesn't want to disturb his sleep. I walked into the living room, finding Jhope and Jungkook laughing out loud. Taehyung is just smiling from seeing his friends burst into laughter.

"Food is ready!" The guy speed walks from the kitchen holding a steaming big pot and placing it down on the table in the middle of the living room. He places both hands on his hips and huffs. He took notice of me, "Oh y/n." he gleams. I smile at him, "Hello, nice to meet you again."

He holds out his hand, "I'm Jin, you can call me Oppa it's up to you." he grins, his face is sculpted very beautifully. "Yes." I giggle.

"Stop flirting with everything that moves Jin hyung I feel bad for her." Taehyung said and put on a disgusted face.

"What are you saying. I'm just trying to be nice to her." Jin chuckled and sit down in front of the table, patting the seat beside him for me to sit. I smile and sit down beside him on the floor.

~~

[[Taehyung]]

I didn't bring her here to flirt with my friends. Look at her now, giggling from what Jin hyung said to her. I'm starting to regret bringing her here.

"How's your classes going Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"It's been good." I half-smile, I really don't have the mood to talk about my academics right now, especially with Namjoon hyung.

Yoongi hyung's door clicks open and he finally comes out from his nest. He eyed y/n and took a seat beside me. "How's your nap?" I asked

"Ruined by you and her." his eyes scowling to y/n making her flinch. It must be intimidating the first time, but I got used to it. "Who are you anyway? I thought I saw a ghost when I woke up and you're right in front of my face." his tone seems to be uninterested.

Jin chuckled, "Don't scare her like that Yoongi, she's y/n, Taehyung's childhood friend, and neighbor." I notice y/n looking at Jin as he talks. Is she starting to fall for him already?

Yoongi only nods. He grabs himself a bowl and a spoon. Each of us fills our bowls with the steaming fish soup.

"Wow, Jin Oppa, this tastes good." Oppa?!  <okay what the hell.

"Really? Thank you." Jin hyung's eyes go wide with happiness. I roll my eyes for my 10th time today.

"You should teach me how to make this." y/n said ecstatically. Way too ecstatic.

"You like to cook?"

"Well yeah... I guess I cook sometimes." she looks flushed, saying that.

I smirk knowing she only cooks for me.

"I'll give you my number then, I can tell you when I am free so I can teach you." Jin, you flirt.

"Sure." She's going to just give him?!

I stood up abruptly, earning weird stares from y/n that makes me scoff. "How many guys are you going to be flirting to huh?"

Y/n's eyebrow's furrows. "What are you talking about Taehyung?"

"Stop acting dumb, you are obviously flirting with my friends since you got here, even with Jungkook!" I snap.

"Ya Kim Taehyung, calm down!" Jin hyung stood up, holding both his hands flapping it up and down. I grunt and walk towards the doorway. "I'm going."

"Ya! How about the food?" Jhope shouted from the living room. I click the door open and slam it close.

So much for bringing her there if she is just going to flirt around, is she that desperate for attention?

I am walking away when I hear footsteps behind me. It's probably just no one, so I decided to just ignore it, but the footsteps are getting closer each time, then I hear a thud. "Ouch!"

I turn around to find y/n on the ground. Did she follow me here? I sigh at the sight of her. She could just stay there and let one of the hyung drive her home. Maybe Jin. It's annoying how the thought bothers me.

"Get up," I tell her.

"I..." she hissed at the pain on her bleeding knee.

"Aish!" I squat down with my back facing her. "Get on."

"Huh?"

"Just get on or I'm going to leave you here." I threaten.

She finally climbs on my back. "You are getting heavier each time I carry you." I joked.

"W-What? How... do you know?" her voice is too close to my ears, making my ears tingle.

"I carried you when you were too drunk to notice remember?" I could hear her gulp.

"Anyway, now that we went without having dinner, do you want to go somewhere?" now that I think about it, I should have left after eating, because I'm hungry as fuck.

"I could just cook for you?" she offers.

"I would like that, but with that knee? I don't think so." I should probably take her to a clinic near here first.

"Should we go back there then?" her lips is too close to my ears now, I could feel her warm breath, it's going to make me go crazy. Considering it as my weak spot.

"Hell no, we're not going back."

"But I kind of felt bad for leaving like that."

"I didn't ask you to leave with me." I defend.

She stays silent, too silent. "Y/n?" I called her to make sure she's still alive.

"I'm sorry if you felt that I am trying to flirt with your friends." her words are full of guilt. I hate it, I hate it when she felt so guilty over nothing. It's my fault for being a jerk as always.

"I admit it, they're quite good looking aren't they?" I grin.

"Well... no, I mean yes." she stutters.

"I bet we'll pass as being an Idol don't you think?" I joke to lighten the mood.

She scoffs. "With you? I don't think so."

I loosen my grip on her, making her shriek. "Sorry, sorry!"

I chuckle, "How could you underestimate my power of attracting the female and male species."

~~

[[You]]

I start laughing and he too joins me. It's funny how we went from arguing to this. "Taehyung, let's just go home. I'll cook you something." I seriously can't go anywhere with my knee right now.

"But I want sushi."

"It's still 6 anyway, I'm going to treat my knee first, then you can go grab sushi on your own." I don't think he wants me to go anyway.

"What? You're not going to treat me for carrying your heavy body?"

I roll my eyes from his remark. "Fine."

The rest of the walk back is not as awkward as earlier. Though we have some silent moments, it's not so awkward.

~~~~

"Sit." Taehyung sets me down on his sofa and he disappears into his bathroom, to return again with a first aid kit in his hands. He walks over, sitting beside me. "Let me see."

"I can do it myself."

He groans and roughly lifts up my leg to rest on the sofa. I gasp and he gives me a smirk. "I'm going to do this fast, so we could hurry up and eat some sushi."

"Can I just cook for you?" my voice came out more like a beg.

"No."

"I can't walk." I argue.

"Fuck y/n, it's only a little bruise on the knee, stop acting like you just lost your feet."

"You can just go alone then." I really don't feel like going. He rubs the ointment on my bruised knee, making me hiss in pain.

"I don't want to." he mutters.

"Why not?"

"I hate eating out alone." he bandages my knee gently. Too gentle for his kind of personality. I find my eyes focusing on him while he is tieing my bandage.

He has long eyelashes, longer than mine and parts of his hair slides down to his face. I reach out my hands without realizing and I am caught off guard when Taehyung's eyes met mine. Shit. His expression became serious. His eyes piercing into me, making me shudder from his gaze. "What are you doing y/n?" his tone is low, pulling strings inside my chest.

"N... I ... It's your hair, it's falling on your face." the words stumble out of my mouth.

Taehyung's lips curl up, but his gaze is cold, "Well I am done. You can go now." He places the bandage back inside the first aid kit and jogs away to the bathroom.

"You're not leaving?" he asked.

I thought he wanted to go to eat some sushi?

"You don't want to grab sushi?"

"Hm... I don't think I am in the mood to grab some with you. So you can leave." there it is. The wall again that has been separating us all these years. 

"What?" I tried to stay calm as anger is already bubbling inside me.

"I said you can leave, are you deaf?" he mocks.

"Are you seriously going to treat me like this all the time Taehyung?" I snap, raising my voice a little too high.

"Treat you like what y/n? I told you I have no fucking appetite so you can just fucking leave me alone!"

"What why? I can't understand you one bit, one day you are nice to me and then suddenly, you became the Taehyung that you once were" I tried finding the reason, but it just ends me with a headache.

"What is wrong with you? You told me you don't want to go and now you are fucking raising your voice at me?"

He is actually right, now I have nothing to say. "I was changing my mind when you said that you hated eating alone." I said trying to calm myself down.

"I changed my mind to not go. So just leave." he places his finger on his forehead.

This is making me so tired, I knew we won't last an hour without us arguing and him being a jerk.

"You know what? fine have it your way, find someone else to fucking cook for you. because this is the last time that I am ever going to speak to you." I stumble upon reaching the doorway, from shaking so much. Taehyung reaches his hand to help me, but I refuse to let him help me.

"Y/n..."

"Stop it Taehyung, don't call me. I already hate you, stop making me hate you even more."

I hate him, I always have. All these warnings. Right from the day when he stopped talking to me in preschool and to him bullying me in Highschool. I am so incredibly stupid for thinking that he might change. And He won't. 

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
30.6K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
1K 15 24
College is another step up in life. High school days were now over and those years were hard but what happens in college? It will get harder right? T...
6.2K 288 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...