Will of the Primes (Optimus P...

LegacyofthePrimes द्वारा

(Y/n) is a girl with a life that is far from normal, but she's okay with that. The best things can come from... अधिक

1 - Introduction
2 - The Nightmare Turned Good
4 - Getting Alt Modes
5 - Things Go Down
6 - Uncles and Scott Eastwood
7 - Grandpa and Granddad
8 - The Kids
9 - OP's Bio Lesson
10 - Finally!
11 - The Big Mission
12 - Houston, We Have a Problem
13 - Taking a Break
14 - Moving Day
15 - The Break
16 - Megatron and Full Moons
17 - Old Friends
18 - Well...Shit
19 - Changes
20 - The Big Reveal
21 - Loss
22 - So This Is What It's Like
23 - Lots of Emotionally Confusing Shit
24 - The Pack
25 - Ranger and Pups
26 - What's to Come
27 - Shit Storms
28 - Discoveries
29 - Revelation
30 - We'll Bring The Fight to Them
31 - Betrayal
32 - To Be Found
33 - Shots
34 - Difficulties
35 - Chance
36 - What the Hell Does That Mean?!
37 - The Real Chance
38 - Imbalance
39 - Wake Up Call
40 - Rise
41 - Family
42 - What?
43 - Knight
44 - Sir Edmond Burton
45 - What Have You Become?
46 - Rayne
47 - Aftermath
Sequel

3 - The Ship

21K 660 497
LegacyofthePrimes द्वारा

Today was the mission. I was also wearing the jacket today. Funny thing though. I can change the jacket to make it look like however I want it to. The problem is that I have to convince Dad that I own the current sweatshirt I'm wearing or he'll get suspicious. Other than that this jacket is pretty cool.

*Time Skip Past (Y/n)'s Rambling About a Jacket*

"Let's go kiddo, our transport leaves in an hour and Fowler's gonna have my aft on a silver platter if we miss it!" Dad yelled up the stairs.

"I coming! Just a sec I had to grab my duffle bag." I say as I come down the stairs. He stood there with his arms crossed, waiting for me to reach the bottom. "Soooo, are yooouuu ready?" I joke.

"Kid, I've been ready since I woke up. You're the one who hates mornings." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and we walked out to his alt form. I threw my bag in the back seat with a little more force than necessary and Dad gave me a pointed look. "You do know I can feel that right?" He chides.

"Oh, I know." I smiled.

"Get in the truck kid, before I make you."

"Oh soooo sc-" I get cut off by him throwing me in the back seat and the seatbelts cross over me and lock. "Hey! That's not fair!!"

"Well, that's what you get for throwing your bag at me." His holoform gets in his alt form and he starts driving to the base.

*Time Skip to the Crash Zone Outside of Jasper, Nevada*

I watch as Dad rolls off the transport and transforms. "Hey!" I hear and turn around to see Agent Fowler. "Ironhide, we think the E.T.s are alive this time. We've seen signs of life and movement within the ship. I'll let you two get to investigating." He turned and walked away to stand behind the barricades that were set up.

"A-alive?! Kid, do you know what that means?! They might be Cybertronian!!" Dad gets excited and looks down at me. I give him a thumbs up with a smile he couldn't see due to my helmet. I was wearing my custom armor made of trythillium steel. The same stuff that Dad's armor is made of. It kind of looked like Spartan armor from Halo but my helmet looked like a motorcycle helmet. Pretty bad-aft looking if you ask me. If these E.T.s were cybertronians that means they could also be one of two things. Autobots or Decepticons. The latter worries me. Not only would they be a threat to us but to the rest of the world as well.

Dad and I near the ship and I finally get a good look at it. The ship looked pretty torn up, and not in good condition for flying again. It had two long tail-like pieces coming out of the back for what looked like steering and guiding. One was completely torn off and laying a good hundred yards away from the ship. Its engines were about five times the size of me and about one of Dad, which was saying something.

"I feel like you're saying something to insult me. I can feel it in my tanks. Knock it off." Dad chuckles and goes over to the hatch at the back of the ship. He grabs the top and pulls down on it, making it drop to the ground.

We look up from the platform and see eight pairs of optics staring back at us. "State your faction!" Dad demands.

"Autobot" One says and they come to the front of the group, guarding them. "What is yours." He requested.

"Autobot, designations?" He questioned.

"I am Optimus Prime, and this is my team." He answered.

"O-Optimus! Thank the Allspark!!" Dad yelled and ran to hug the mech that stepped off the ship.

"Ironhide!!" I heard a chorus of cheers and most of the boys joined the hug making it a group hug.

"Ironhide, old friend, we are glad to have found you here," Optimus spoke. I stood there not really knowing what the hell was going on and just watched as it happened.

"Optimus, everybody, I'm so glad to see you all again. I've been stuck here all alone for years." He said and I felt kind of guilty. I put my head down and started to walk away from the group. I feel like I'm the reason he's stuck here. If I didn't exist then maybe he could leave and he wouldn't have any responsibilities here on Earth.

~Ironhide's POV~
Everyone was here! Optimus, Ratchet, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, and Arcee. I was so happy to see them all again that I completely forgot about (y/n) standing next to me. That was until I felt the huge amount of sadness flow through our bond. I instantly felt guilty for forgetting about her and frantically looked around for her.

"Ironhide? What is wrong?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"W-where'd she go?! (Y/n)!! Oh Primus did she get squashed?!" I kept looking around for my sparkling and saw her walking away from the group.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" I asked through the bond. She turned around and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry you've been stuck here on this miserable planet. You probably could've left if I wasn't here." She said and an incredible amount of guilt flowed through our bond and shattered my spark. I walked over to her and scooped her up in my servos. Lifting her up to my faceplate, I could almost see the look of sadness in her glowing eyes through her helmet.

"Honey, don't you ever think that I'm stuck here because of you. I would never leave you or this planet. I love you too much to do that. What I meant by being stuck here is that I'm the only full cybertronian and I'm much larger than everyone and everything on this damn planet. This planet is also home to the person I love the most." I never meant to make her feel that way. It's not what I meant. I'm the worst sire in the world.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty." She apologized. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Hey, cheer up. Let's go introduce you to the team." I said and she instantly perked up.

~Your POV~
Dad took me over to the other Autobots. They all had confused looks on their faceplates and looked at my Dad with a wordless question. "Guys, this is my daughter, (y/n)." He introduced me and I waved to them.

"Is she a hybrid?!" Ratchet asked. I nodded and he seemed to be really excited, but he hid it well. He looked at Optimus with a knowing look. Optimus looked at me and then back to Ratchet with a look I couldn't read, so I just brushed it off and turned to study the others. It was then that I realized they were all protoforms. Meaning they hadn't scanned a vehicle form or alt form yet.

"Dad, this is weird. It feels like they're all naked." I told him and he burst out laughing. The others turned to him with questioning looks.

"Stop. Stop it. They're not naked you nut." He said after he finally stopped laughing. I shrugged and took off my helmet.

"You do know they're protoforms right now right?" He asked and I nodded with a smile, showing that I was joking.

"She said you guys look naked as protoforms," Dad told them and most of them started laughing. Optimus, Ultra Magnus, and Ratchet had small smiles that showed their amusement. Wheeljack came closer. "I think I'm going to like this kid." He laughed and Ratchet's optic twitched. "If she is anything like you. We're going to have a major problem." Ratchet said squinting his optics at me. I smiled and shook my head. He looked at me and then my Dad. "Do the natives here not speak verbally?" He asked.

"No, no. They do, (y/n) is just mute. It's my fault, I didn't save her in time." Dad said looking down in guilt. I put my hand against his faceplate and gave him my 'it wasn't your fault and you know it' look (and yes that exists now).

"Oh, I'm sorry. I did not mean to dwell on an emotional subject." Ratchet apologized. I shook my head and hands to show that it was okay. "I can speak in cybertronian, just not any human dialect. Now that you guys are here I can use it more." I told him.

"That's incredible." Ratchet subtlety gawked.

"Ratchet stop being a geek!" Smokescreen yelled. Ratchet glared at the mech and apologized before stepping back beside Optimus.

"It's okay Ratchet. Let's go speak to Fowler though. He's gonna shit his pants." Dad laughed and I laughed silently with him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.5K 312 12
(Y/N) (L/N) was Sam's best friend but little did he know that she is a goddess but not just any kind of goddess a fox goddess the most powerful godde...
62K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
35.9K 786 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
135K 4.1K 34
{TFP Bumblebee X reader} [Cover is credited to Uwall on Deviantart] [COMPLETE] Jasper. A small town in Nevada, smack in the middle between nowhere an...