sweet words / park woojin

By S00JINS

i'm drawn to him already; just like the planets are drawn to the sun. © S00JINS More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
ending

0.9

638 27 1
By S00JINS

{ 25th of march 1:28 pm }

i'm meeting woojin's parents today at easter brunch. i have to admit, im pretty nervous, but woojin has already assured me that it'll be alright. he actually demanded me to come with him, and now im here, knocking on the door.

"you must be mina?" a beautiful woman opens the door, greets me and welcomes me inside. i bow slightly, trying so hard to impress his parents, "yes!" i answer.

"it's so nice to meet you!" his mom says with a smile and opens her arms, wanting to give me a hug. after sharing the warm but short hug, i make my way towards the kitchen.

i grin at the sight of woojin sitting at the table and standing up as soon as he sees me. a male is sitting next to woojin, i assume it's his dad. i nod at his direction, again, trying to impress everyone.

during the meal, everything went great — not perfect, but it was enough. i actually enjoyed myself.

after finishing the brunch, woojin's mom pulls me aside, it was now only the two of us.

"just to let you know, he's never brought a girl home before," she starts off, "normally, he isn't very open about who he's dating. but you, you're different. don't read into this, but i think he may really think you're special." she smiles at me before leaving to find her husband.

my heart flutters, again.

his mom was kind and beautiful, and his father warm and handsome, just like i knew they'd be.

im glad i came here.

a/n: where r my fellow
jongdae stans at??¿¿
happy birthday to the vocal king!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8K 48
❝you are beautiful in every single way. ❞ wishing that wanna one is forever. ━ © glampage 2017&2018 .♥︎. A...
8.4K 380 22
박우진. ❝At this point, the mere sight of him heartens me❞
10.6K 647 24
"So much, about this crazy thing we call love, and i'm trying to understand." If you were to be put in a situation wherein your best friend and your...
444K 10.3K 40
❝Just give me one and i'll leave you alone❞