Starbucks Mishap

By coldvibes

❝You call it Starbucks, but I call it love❞ ~ process of editing More

prologue ✾
one ✾
two ✾
three✾
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
✾ epilogue ✾
✾ a l t e r n a t e ✾
✾ n e w • u p d a t e ✾
MAJOR UPDATE

18

239 9 1
By coldvibes

Note: Instead of the Pumpkin Spice Frap. (: I will be posting the recipe for the Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice Cider at the end c;

It All Started With Starbucks

Chapter Eighteen

Sienna's Point of View

"Hey Sherlyn!" Sierra said cheerfully. 

Sherlyn rolled her eyes. "Hi," she said rudely. "Can you please leave? I'm trying to eat my lunch," she said gesturing to her lunch. What the heck? I thought she was a nice girl, she was nice this morning. Does she not like Sierra or something?

What a bitch.

"Geez someone is on their time of the month," Tanner muttered under his breathe. Sherlyn put on a flirty smile and fluttered her eyelashes a bit to show her mascara clumped eyelashes. 

"Why hello there, what is your name?" Sherlyn asked in her British accent. 

"My name is for me to know and you to find out," Tanner said bluntly showing no emotion. Wow Tanner. Tanner isn't usually so mean to people, he's actually a really nice guy, but I guess he doesn't like her as much she doesn't like Sierra.

"You're a bitch," Kyle says flatly to her face. 

He took the saying 'If you gonna talk shit, say it to my face' seriously. High five for Kyle! No wonder Dante told us to be nice to her or something like that! Sherlyn can be friends with the hoes or the queen of bitches. It's funny how the guys look at her in disgust than lust, not just our guys, but every guy in the school. Do they know her?

"How do you know her?" a girl I didn't recongize asked me. She was with three of her friends, two guys and one girl. Maybe she's a sophomore or junior? 

"Kyle's brother knows her and he told us to be friends with her," I explained giving her a confused look. Her best friend was glaring at Sherlyn. The guys were just scowling at the back of her head. This is so confusing. I am so lost.

"Sherlyn back home was the queen bitch of her school. My cousin went to her school and she bullies my cousin all the time. Sherlyn is known for sleeping around too, she opens her legs for like every guy," the girl complains. Isn't it awkward to talk to someone when you don't know them or know their name?

"Her hair is totally fake, she dyed it blonde, she naturally has red hair. Sherlyn is a fake British, she's not even British she's Russian, but she grew up in England and picked up the accent. She got plastic boob surgery when she was sixteen," her friend ranted on and on. Wow who knew Sherlyn was a fake bitch..?

Sierra was looking at Sherlyn with so much hate.

Kyle was scowling at Sherlyn.

Chris was glowering at her.

Tanner was straight up not showing any emotion like always.

Perfect timing. Dante walks in with Taco Bell in his hands. He looked around the cafeteria to find us and spotted us. He grinned when he saw us with Sherlyn, but it instantly fell when he notices us glaring at her.

"Sherlyn! You moved here to change your attitude not to still be the bitch you are," Dante said with an annoyed look.

"I am who I am, I don't care what you think. I'm hotter than everyone here, I'm smarter than everyone here, and damn I can get more guys than anyone here," Sherlyn shouted at the top of her lungs. Everyone was shocked, angry, and annoyed. The bitch of the school was even glaring at Sherlyn. 

---

"She's such a bitch!" Sierra exclaimed as Kyle drove us to the bowling alley. We were going bowling to take our mind off of things.

"How can my brother be friends with her?" Kyle asked shaking his head in disappointment. He quickly parked in the closest parking space opened. Tanner went inside to rent two lanes for us, while we waited outside for Brent. 

Brent was bringing along someone who knew with him. 

"How can I not see it before?" Chris asked to himself softly. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Chris pulled Kyle to the side and they were in a deep conversation that we couldn't hear. Their voices were hushed and they were far away.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked Sierra giving her a pointed look.

"No," she said shaking her head scrunching her eyebrows together in confusion. At least I'm not the only one confused.

"Hey!" I heard Brent's voice shout from the distance. I saw him approaching the boys. When he turned to face us, I noticed there was a girl next to him. That girl was....Sherlyn. I think my heart just broked into pieces. The fuck? Brent knew how much of a bitch she was being to us!

----

"No Sherlyn you bowl like this," Brent said putting his hand on top of hers guiding the ball down the lane to get a strike. Sherlyn was acting like an airhead everytime, so Brent can help her bowl. When Brent was at the restroom she got a strike on her own and smirked at us.

What game is she playing at?

"This is such a dick move," Tanner said lowly only allowing me to hear him. I looked up at Tanner who was frowning at the couple in front of us.

"Thanks Brent!" Sherlyn yelled giving him a peck on the cheek. Can she like back off my man? 

You guys aren't together, so you can't say anything.

My mind told me.

Well the dude never asked me to be his girlfriend.

I complained in my mind.

"Did he think your date with him wasn't important or something? He moved on pretty fast," Sierra whispered to me. Sierra and I gave up after the boys beated us. The music came on filling the awkward tension in the air.

"Ladies up in here tonight

No fighting, no fighting

We got the refugees up in here

No fighting, no fighting

Shakira, Shakira

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man wants to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that

You make a woman go mad

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight

You know my hips don't lie

And I'm starting to feel it's right

All the attraction, the tension

Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Hey Girl, I can see your body moving

And it's driving me crazy

And I didn't have the slightest idea

Until I saw you dancing

And when you walk up on the dance floor

Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl

And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it

So you can keep on shaking it

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man want to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that

You make a woman go mad

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight

You know my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel you boy

Come on lets go, real slow

Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel it's right

All the attraction, the tension

Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Shakira, Shakira

Oh boy, I can see your body moving

Half animal, half man

I don't, don't really know what I'm doing

But you seem to have a plan

My will and self restraint

Have come to fail now, fail now

See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know

That's a bit too hard to explain

Baila en la calle de noche

Baila en la calle de día

Baila en la calle de noche

Baila en la calle de día

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man want to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that

You know you got me hypnotized

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

Senorita, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia

Mira en Barranquilla se baila así, say it!

Yeah

She's so sexy every man's fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world country

I go back like when 'pac carried crates for Humpty Humpty

I need a whole club dizzy

Why the CIA wanna watch us?

Colombians and Haitians

I ain't guilty, it's a musical transaction

No more do we snatch ropes

Refugees run the seas 'cause we own our own boats

I'm on tonight, my hips don't lie

And I'm starting to feel you boy

Come on let's go, real slow

Baby, like this is perfecto

Oh, you know I am on tonight and my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel it's right

The attraction, the tension

Baby, like this is perfection

No fighting

No fighting"

 The whole time during the song, Sherlyn was dancing. Not elegant or cool dancing, but she was practically dirty dancing on Brent. Brent seemed like he enjoyed it, but there was another emotion on his face that I couldn't put my finger on.

Their relationship is so confusing.

Sierra's Point of View

What is he doing? He promised me, he would never hurt her! What is he doing now? He's slowly hurting my best friend, sister, mentor, twin, and anymore relationships that are close. That sounded weird, but whatever.

"He's totally being a dick right now," I told Chris as I saw Brent put his arms around that witch. Chris put an arm around me and squeezed me.

"He will come to his senses," Chris said kissing me on the head.

Melody's Point of View

WHERE'S MY CHICKEN?

Where's my husband?

Why can't I see my feet?

The struggle is real.

"Melody," my dear husband, Andrew, calls from upstairs. I slowly made my way upstairs, man I should have got a room downstairs. Too much excerise.

I made my way in the room to see Andrew in bed with his birthday suit on.

This is why I am pregnant with our fourth child.

Brent's Point of View

She's back.

I remember Sherlyn as a little girl inspiried to dance. I met her when I went to England for summer vacation, five years ago. She changed a lot, she used to be the girl who was super nice and let people walk all over her. Now she's a bitch, I know she's a bitch, but I still had those feelings for her.

When I was thirteen, she was like a summer fling. I liked her a lot, so it was hard when we came back to the United States. I don't regret coming back because now I know Sienna. Sherlyn and I had history together, obiviously the feelings were still there.

I think I just fucked up my chances with Sienna.

"Kyle," I said excusing myself from the group. I pulled Kyle to the side. Kyle and I were friends longer than I was with Tanner and Chris.

"Dick move," was all he said before hearing me out.

If he thinks I was being a dick, I wonder what Sienna thinks about me right now. I heard Sienna doesn't like Sherlyn ever since she was being a bitch to Sierra. This is so complicated, if only life was easier.

"Brent babe, I need help!" Sherlyn called pouting. She looked so adorable. 

I wish she never came back. Sherlyn and I may have been together once, but I guess when I broke up with her, I realized the relationship was never met to happen. If only Sienna knew how much I liked her.

Well grow some balls and tell her, stupid.

Isn't my mind just so nice? It's time, I can't keep this in forever. I'm starting to lose my friends because of Sherlyn. Sierra is starting not to like me anymore, Sienna probably will never give me a chance, and my friends seem to be taking Sienna's side.

I can't blame them, but isn't it bros come first?

I noticed something... Sienna left. Didn't she come with Kyle? 

Instead of going to help Sherlyn the witch with whatever she wanted, I ran out that door after Sienna. She was just walking out of the parking lot with her arms around her. I ran after her, I pulled her by her arms, her face slammed into my chest, and I hugged her not letting go.

"Brent," she said into my chest.

"Shh," I said softly.

Sienna's Point of View

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Probably Chris being worried about me. An arm came and grabbed my arms and pulled me into their chest. I knew these arms so well.. it was Brent. He hugged me not letting me go.

"Brent," I said into his broad chest.

"Shh," he says softly brushing my hair with his hand.

He finally let go, after what seemed to feel like hours. I looked into his eyes. His arms were still around my waist not letting me go completely.

"Don't ever walk out on me," he said slowly and thoughtfully. He looked like he was about to cry. "Sienna, I like you a lot," Brent said making my heart beat out of my chest. 

All I want to do is jump on him and kiss the shit out of him, but being in reality I will not do that. First, I would look very deseperate. Second, I would be moving way too fast. Third, that would be awkward when I pulled away.

"I like you too," I said very lowly that he barely heard it.

He broke out into a huge grin. Cue the rain. I was being drenched. Oh great! I sighed and looked up into the sky and watched the rain drop in my eyes. I sometimes like the rain, but I sometimes really hate the rain. I think the rain made this moment more romantic, but it killed it at the same time.

He grabbed my face and kissed me.

Author's Note :

Who loves Melody? I love Melody so much. It's fun writing about her character. I have a friend named Melody and she writes stories too! Check her out? @Melody_Is_Forever

Shoutout to my friend who makes me update a chapter everyday.. she may or may not mentions my book to me

This chapter is dedicated to Starbucks for being the best creation in the world!

- Christy Kitkat

Time for a recipe!! -

Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice Cider~

Ingredients.

- 2 cups of apple juice

-2 tablespoons of Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (Can Be Found At Starbucks!)

-Whipped Cream

- Caramel Topping

Directions.

1. Combine the juice and syrup

2. Warm it to your own temperature choice (Warning: It's hot!)

    - can use a blender..that's what I heard.

3. Top if off with whipped cream

4. Put on the caramel topping!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.2K 101
@fatherkels commented on your picture start: 6 sept 2017 end: 13 jan 2018
148 0 86
Rp story by @rae and I.
10.8K 310 22
its in the title. Requests are open
168K 3K 41
[COMPLETED] x reader