The Face Behind The Veil✔

By Haaaaafsat_

© 2017 All Rights Reserved Eighteen year old Hafsah gets admitted into her dream college to study psychology... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank You
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story
New Story

The Face Behind The Veil.

18.1K 1K 14
By Haaaaafsat_

Eighteen  year old Hafsah gets admitted into her dream college to study psychology. There, she meets the arrogant and handsome Zayden. Twenty-two year old Zayden is a senior at her college who does nothing but chase everything in skirts. He goes clubbing every night, smokes, disrespects people and has several one night stands.

But all that changes when the mysterious girl in a niqab stands up to him.

He is intrigued by her audacity and wants to know the face behind the veil. The face of the girl that put him in his place and the face that maybe, just maybe, will make him fall in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fallible By UmmSalmaan

General Fiction

4.5K 606 21
She didn't know she had it for him this bad until Umaymah told her he will be travelling out. It wasn't like she was going to see him often anymore...
34.6K 3.5K 86
Ever Since Faryah was six, she couldn't say words out loud. She was mute due to an alleged accident she had which brought about her Amnesia and she c...
6.1K 804 26
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
101K 11.6K 53
The journey of 16 year old Hanan as she takes her first step into the real world. The University. She faces a lot of challenges and trials from life...