Loving You Painfully - Michae...

molkkangmolkkang द्वारा

I once read an article about it, a definitive explanation about our sign's compatibility. Aries and Taurus... अधिक

Chapter 1 - I Might Die Seeing You Dance Like That
Chapter 2 - Sunday, I decided to Love This Day Even More
Chapter 3 - The Itchy That Couldn't Be explained.
Chapter 4 - Unforgettable Sixteen
Chapter 5 - Bunch of Geeks Towards The Dream
Chapter 6 - Our Small Transmissions, and More To Come
Chapter 7 - Me, Universe, and You
Chapter 8 - Christmas at The Table
Chapter 9 - It Hurt, Looking at Her Hurt
Chapter 10 - Sleepless in Switzerland
Chapter 11- Change and Realization
Chapter 12 - Her Endless Game
Chapter 13 - What Hurt The Most
Chapter 15 - A Slight Thought on Moving On
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Know You Best
Chapter 17 - You Saved The Day.
Chapter 18 - Do I Really Deserve Any of This?
Chapter 19 - On My Way to Choose The Happiness
Chapter 20 - Letter to Myoui Mina
Chapter 21 - No More Lonely Christmas
Chapter 22 - 2020
Chapter 23 - She's The Kind of Girl Who Puts You Down
Chapter 24 - There Will Be a Sunshine After The Rain.
Chapter 25 - To Love Again
Chapter 26 - Pushing The Reset Button
Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now
Chapter 28 - I Can't Just Do It Easily
Chapter 29 - I Couldn't Ask For More
Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One
Chapter 31 - I'm a Boomerang
Chapter 32 - Her Story (This Could be Love)
Chapter 33 - Her Story (This Got No Any Better)
Chapter 34 - Her Story (Denial, Undeniable)
Chapter 35 - Her Story (Don't Say You Miss Me Too)
Chapter 36 - Her Story (Unanimous Decision)
Chapter 37 - You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine
Chapter 38 - This Is Me Swallowing My Pride
Chapter 39 - His Confession
Chapter 40 - Untitled
Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again
Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

Chapter 14 - The One That Makes Me Sway

3.8K 153 50
molkkangmolkkang द्वारा

*Note: I'm sorry again, you will hate me after reading this chapter. I am still a Michaeng shipper tho. This is not the end of the world, I promise!

After New Year, it's a tradition that Somi and her family will have a party to start the year. This year no different. Douma's will have the party again this time. Somewhere around outer Seoul. Somi invite all the JYP family. But unfortunetely from Twice, only me and Nayeon Unnie that could come. That also because, Nyaeon Unnie's boyfriend also got an invitation for Somi as well. I'll become the third wheel then. We both go there. It's a huge villa. We arrive at 4pm, while the party will start at around 6pm. I should enjoy this day bit, after a long broken hearted last year. Tzuyu was quite right, I should start this year with a new resolution. 

Since Somi isn't a girl group member, well, in fact, she was in a 3 different girl group already. She has so many friends because of that. I see my ex-schoolmate, Yeonjung, as well as another 99 liners from IOI, Doyeon, Yoojung, and Sohye. Glad to meet them in one place tho. Saeron also there. Even Daehwi from WannaOne, he's famous for being Somi's best friend. Not to mention, our company artists also there, start form Jackson Oppa, Jae Oppa, Jimin Unnie, Ayeon Unnie. And more to come, even my senior Minzy will be there. Sick. Somi received so much love from the high profiler. Somi parents also make friend with so many entertainers as well. 

To be honest I don't really like parties. I'm a quite person. When Somi invited me, she understands that she told me that I don't have to come if I uncomfortable. But I decided to come anyway. I always with Yeunjung, we are close since high school. But everyone's know Yeunjung, she's extra. I ended up on the balcony, even it's cold, it's the calmest place. It's a big balcony, I sit there and face the scenery. It is beautiful, tonight the moon is beautiful. I just staring at the moon while hiding my hands in my pockets.

"Guess you're not a party person, huh?" A voice comes from the back, I immediately look up back. It's someone familiar. He wore something casual, and wear a cap, I don't exactly know him. It's one of Somi friends.

"Yeah, I'm not" I let him sit beside me.

"Me too" He say while rubbing his both eyes.

"Have we met before?" I wonder why he looks so familiar.

"We haven't, but I know you, Chaeyoung Noona, you're famous, plus Somi talks about you a lot" He then took off his hat.

It's him. Ah I don't remember his name, he's also an Idol, Somi's friend, shit I bad with names.

"Samuel" He then introduces himself while giving me his hand. I shook his hand. AH SAMUEL, KIM SAMUEL. Somi's friend, another Korean American, PUNCH! He's Punch!

"Chaeyoung" I say my name in confuse.

"Yeah I know. Oh my God, I'm so rude, I should have a proper introduction" He the stand up, in front of me.

"Hello, Sunbaenim" He then bows "My name is Samuel, please take care of me!" He gives me proper introduction as he is my junior in industry. In a place like, no need tho. He's cute. He then sit beside me again.

"Ya, no need!"

"How do you know Somi, Sam?"

"Since Produce 101, people start to call me the male version of Somi, since we both Korean American, I also sat in Somi's chair when she first came to Produce 101, we both love to sing, dance and rapping. After that, we meet at the Produce 101 set. Turns out she's Lee Daehwi's best friend. Daehwi at that time was the only one who close to me. So, since then the 3 of us become friends, we are the same age. I also went to Hanlim, just like you did"

"Oh really? Why I never see you then?"

"I was born late. When you graduated, I'm a freshman"

"Ah I see" He's a high schooler tho.

"Should I call you Noona or senior Chaeyoung?"

"Noona just fine. To be honest I don't really care about the seniority system. I'll do that to my seniors, I totally respect them. But if a junior want to call me by name, that's also fine"

"Wah, you're cool!"

"I heard that your parents are still in the U.S"

"Yes, since 10 years old, I came to Korea alone. If you heard already, I was a Pledis trainee. Seventeen Hyung really take care of me back then. Thank God I had Joshua Hyung and Vernon Hyung back then, who guide me to speak Korean. If I remember about that time, it was so hard. An elementary kid wanders around Seoul without a close adult. But, now it's worth it. Every time I feel like I wanted to give up, I remember how my Mom supported my dreams, I can't let them down"

I smile as he told me his story. As expected, foreign members will always have another level of maturity than us. So fascinating.

"I listen to your songs. It's cool too! Some said that you're also contributing in writing the lyrics?"

"Yes. I'm still learning as well tho, but my CEO wanted me to also in charge in my album. It's challenging, but I am so happy with I can get my hands involve. Feels good. Don't you also write songs some for your group as well, right?"

"Yes, also I would like to also produce an album with my music in it, hopefully. I want someone to sing my songs"

"Somi told me that you wrote your own rap right? And study to be an arranger as well? So cool!"

"Baby steps, but that's what I want to do"

"How about, If you have a song ready, how about you pitch to my company? I mean, I get it maybe it's hard to penetrate JYP's taste. He's sooooo good. But, If he let you, you could make a song for me then?"

"Heh?"

"My company is more you know, open. Yes, Brave's taste is also different. But, worth to try. Can I have your number then? So that I could contact you regarding this?"

Is that his way of asking me my number, or is it really a business? I silent for a while when he asking for my number.

"Give me yours, I'll call you" He gives me his number and I call him. He saves it.

"Thanks, Noona!"

"Yes" I said coolly.

"Noona, don't stay outside too long, it's chilly"

I realize that he didn't wear a coat, just his jacket.

"You go inside, you'll be frozen to death"

"Okay" He say it while holding back his cold hands with his jacket.

"Ah, Noona!" He turns to me again.

"What?"

"I just want to say that, you're beautiful. I never saw any other member in Twice except you" He said it shyly while withstanding the cold weather. I am just silent.

"Okay, bye!" He then go inside.

What was happen? I laugh by myself. No one ever tells me that I'm beautiful when I just met him 15 minutes ago. I laugh when I remember that sentence.

"YA, SON CHAEYOUNG! Why are you laughing by yourself outside, come here" Sohye calls me in.

"Okay" I go inside as well.

I don't know why a little action from him feels like a big deal. Perhaps it's all because no man come into my life again for about 5 years. It's the first time in million years. Samuel is still there. Hanging out with Daehwi and other Somi's male friends. I don't want to be over confident, but I can feel that his eyes fix for me. And every time I try to see him back, he will turn to another side. It's cute. He's the same age as my brother. I found it so cute.

That night ends. Nayeon Unnie and I go home. Nayeon Unnie keep ask me if there's someone I like at the party. Since Nayeon Unnie has a boyfriend, she always tries to set us up with someone. I guess she's feeling guilty to have a relationship. We all understand tho since she's the oldest member. As I arrive at home, Somi texts me.

"Sam told me that he's finally got your number, is that true?"

"Finally?"

"He's been dying for your number and keep asking me yours, but I never gave him, he told me that you gave him all by yourself, really?"

"He ask for that, I give him"

"Unnie, really?"

"Yes"

"Wah, daebak!"

"Why?"

"He likes you, like a lot. He said to me that he has his eyes only for you in Twice, no one else"

Funny. He also said this to me.

"Really?"

"Yes. Wah, it will feel like dreams come true for him"

"Yah, Som. Don't exaggerate"

"Don't you like him?"

"Pardon?"

"He's nice, he's so mature, he's good looking, he loves you the most, he dressed nicely, I believe he could take care of you in the future. We know each other well Unnie, he's also a member of my church, he's a total devoted"

"Som! Frankly speaking, she likes me as a member of Twice. Like, fans. And also he has the same age as Jeonghunnie~~~"

"Then?"

"I'm not going to have this conversation with you"

"Unnie!"

By then I stop talking with Somi, since it's also 3 am in the morning. Funny, I can't sleep now.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

105K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...
13.3K 324 19
Highest Ranking ; => #3 in 'arrogant boss' => #1 in 'aries' => #34 in 'innocent girl' => #55 in 'Bossy' => #29 in 'innocent girl's => #34 in 'control...
77.9K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...
THE MYSTERY DREAMER Joy द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...