ϟ alternative ( ON HOLD )

By -stokely

ever wondered what is was like to go to a bad school for bad teenagers? ©-stokely 2017 More

ϟ characters
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.07
Im back.

0.06

277 15 12
By -stokely

A/N

I need more readers guys... 🙄

-

• ski's p.o.v •

I was at the hospital already I had gotten a call at the studio saying wynter was In a horrible wreck on her way home from school  I walked to the front desk of the hospital...

" wynter noél siren please? " she nodded and replied " oh yes! room 767 " I nodded and quickly walked In and wasn't liking what I was seeing which was X sitting there making MY GIRL MY CRUSH he know's damn well I like...

I sat down and saw nodded " hey wyn hey x whats up... " I gave a wave and had a annoyed face I rubbed my leg... " so what happened? " I began chewing my inner cheek...

• wynter's p.o.v •

" your girlfriend! " ski shook his head " woah what? girlfriend I don't fucking got no girlfriend... " I rolled my eyes waving him off
" tell that to fucking MOE! first she tried to hit me with her jeep then her little pissy thot friends jumped me along with her... "
I seen ski had a mad facial I looked at x and sighed " luckily x was there to stop those bitches and call the ambulance " I sighed

I began turning over and x began rubbing my back as ski jumped up and walked out...

x rubbed my back and leaned up and kissed my lips...
" been waiting to do that forever thank god that fuck nigga left... "

-
lmao sorry short chapter but yikes x chill out! 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
127K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
335K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...