Men In Black [Spy thriller se...

By DarlingDelilah1978

The CDC and the FBI recruited a band called Queen and their girlfriends to spy on a man named Ziggy Stardust... More

Mary's POV
Freddie's POV
Chrissie's POV
Brian's POV
Lydia's POV
Roger's POV
Veronica's POV
John's POV
Mary's POV
Veronica's POV
Freddie's POV
Brian's POV
John's POV
Lydia's POV
Freddie's POV
Roger's POV
Chrissie's POV
Brian's POV

Brian's POV

34 3 0
By DarlingDelilah1978

When we got back to the compound we put the girl into one of the rooms where Roger and I were waiting for her to come around.

"Mmmm" she opened her eyes slowly. "Where am I? What happened? Please don't kill me".

"Everything is okay miss we just need to talk to you" I said pulling up in chair.

"We just want to know Ziggy's plan" Roger said.

"Oh thank god. He forced me to be his assistant in making his virus he attempted to tester on for a girls but they were gone" she said.

After talking to her for about 20 minutes we let her get some rest.

"How's the girl?" John asked.

"She's asleep the anesthetic that you guys gave her kicked in again" I said.

"I'll check on her before we go back out tomorrow" Freddie said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
618K 9.5K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...