Cheating Justice

By mysterious-ghal

Libby James was a young fashion designer married to New York journalist Shawn Diaz. Everything was a dream co... More

warning✋‼❗‼‼‼‼
The Beginning
Break Breaki
author note
It all business
I have to work late
Judgement is a bitch
I want the truth
You're Hired
Are you fucking kidding me!!
The Unexpected
Don't cry alone
let's get wet
Your beauty amazes me
It over
finally
epilogue
Thanks😎😎😎

I'm yours

8.7K 140 5
By mysterious-ghal

                                                                                   Chapter 12

It was almost the end of the 2 months, but she got an unexpected phone call from Samantha, who was in Miami  stating that her mom was in the hospital as Libby panicked and immediately wanted to get to her friend as quickly as possible.

"I'm sorry, Mich." She was about to apologize.

"I understand, my darling, your friend needs you, and I don't mind going home early to see my daughter, although I can come with you if you want," he smiled.

"No no, I can handle it on my own. Go be with your daughter. You've been away from her far too long. " She hugged him with a slight tear.

Don't cry, Libby, because I promise you that when this is all over, we'll be together again, and I'll love you like no other.

She kissed him, hearing his sweet words, knowing that he loved her as they started to pack up to check out. In the next 2 hours, they arrived at the airport.

So, this is it? Michael asked.

Well, she kissed him... "I guess so, but I will send you a cheque on the way back home." She smiled at him.

"No, Libz, you don't need to do that because being with you was enough for a payment." He kissed her cheeks, but she folded her arms around him and kissed him where he allowed her to. She broke it off, taking her bags when she heard her flight number.

"See you again Although she didn't want to say goodbye, she had to.

In the next 10 hours, Libby arrived in Miami, and Sami was already at the airport waiting for her.

"OMG Libz! Sami tackled her like some crazy teenage girl. I missed you. She hugged her tightly.

"Sami, I can't breathe as she reached out for air, and I miss you too, but seriously, what happened to your mom?" Is she all right? How did this happen? What hospital is she at?

"Wow, slow down Libz, and breathe. Calm down; everything is okay. Mom had a false alarm. She just had a slight fever. She took it to a whole other level, getting me to leave New York in tears btw.

Libby laughed so hard, knowing that her mom was someone to do that as she remembered last Christmas. Her mom faked a heart attack just to get her daughter to come spend the holidays with her because Sami was a workaholic and her mom thought she needed a break. On the other hand, it did work, and Sami enjoyed the break.

They arrived at her mom's home, where she got a huge hug. "Oh my Libby, aren't you all grown up and such a beauty like your mother?" May she rest in peace as she hugged Libby, remembering it had been over 12 years since her mother passed away . She kissed Libby's cheeks.

She slightly smiled when she heard those words, because she missed her mother every day.

"Well, settle in, darling, while I prepare something for you both to eat." She went into the kitchen and, for the last time, called me Ashley.

"I am so going to kill you, Sami! Libby joked.

Ahh, I see someone had fun on her vacation. "Was it a misunderstanding with Shawn?" she asked.

Libby's smile quickly faded. Actually, I got the truth and it hit me like a gunshot wound because he was sleeping with his secretary all the time.

Sami got furious, "Just name the time and place and I am going to skin that bitch and bury her alive."

"Sami, cool down girl dam, but I do have good news that I am getting him a divorce. Michael helped me with it. "

"Ooo," Sami smirked. She called him by his first name. Something interesting happened on that trip, didn't it?

Libby smiled, her cheeks bright red.

"You slut." Sami shouted, and she heard her mom shout back, "Not in this house, young lady."

"Sorry, mom," Sami laughed, and then she asked, "How good was he in bed? He looks like someone who will tie you up and fuck you till you can't move.

Libby laughed, "OMG you are watching too much of that bondage porn shit. They both laughed.

However, I'm just letting you know that he knows how to make a girl scream his name over and over again. She blushed.

"So you go, sis, whatever it takes to get over that asshole." Sami cheered.

Well, I got good news myself. " Sami started to play with her fingers."

"What is it?" Libby watched her curiously.

"I...I... I am pregnant." Sami looked down.

"You are what?" Libby looks shocked but actually happy.

"Yes... yes, it was confirmed this morning as I was checking on mom in the hospital, so I took a test to ensure ."

"What are you going to do? Libby questioned

Well, my mom already knows that as she is excited  finally getting a grandchild, but I have not told Alexandro yet. "

"Hmm, who is this Alexandro? Libby smirked at her.

He is the same doctor who I have been dating for the past 6 months, and if you remember him from our freshman in college (but truth be told, Sami and him were friends in college as they got separated after they graduated but reunited when they met 6 months back at a club where they caught back up on things).

Libby laughed, "OMG, Sami I know the guy has been dating you, but I never got his name because you acted like it was not serious and all I remembered now was that this guy had a huge crush on you since college.

"Ha-ha, well yeah, I guess it got pretty serious since the sex was so fucking good that I didn't want him to come out," she laughed.

"Dam girl, Libby!" joined the laughter. Well, my best advice is that you should tell him and don't keep it away. "

"Can you please come with me, Libz?

Sure, I will always be there with you, but after dinner I am hungry, plus I have not tasted your mom's cooking since Christmas, "they both laughed."

After dinner, they went into a café where Alexandro was supposed to meet them.

Alexandro stepped into the café, where he kissed Sami on the lips and sat down.

Firstly, he shook Libby's hand and said, "Oh my,Libby! I haven't seen you since college, but Sami told me a lot about you, so when are you ready to have the threesome He laughed.

"Shut up, you horny ass," they all laughed at the same time.

Alexandro was very handsome as he looked like one of those sexy Greek gods with glasses and black hair. He looked like he needed a haircut because he had a sexy beard. He looked like he had just turned 30, as she could see the morning shadow appeared in his eyes. He was also wearing his doctor's uniform, so he looked like he had just come from his office.

"Ahh, so what seems to be the issue since I was called out of the office ?" Alex smiled.

He held Sami's hand and smiled sexily enough to make a girl melt.

Libby spoke as she saw Sami was really nervous, so she wanted to give her a push.

Well, Alex, I've got a surprise for you.

"Baby wait... are you serious about the threesome? He got excited.

"Nope, you horny ass," she laughed at him.

"Well, nothing beats a trial," he joked, but seriously, what's the surprise?

She took a deep breath "Alex." I am pregnant.

He first stayed silent for a few seconds, then jumped in joy, "This is better than a threesome He shouted, making everyone stare at the table.

I am sorry everyone, but this girl just made me the happiest man alive. I was going to hold on to this until tonight, but he knelt down.

Sami gasped.

"Samantha Monroe I have loved you since the first time you stole my pen in college.

"It was a cute pen," she laughed.

Since then, I've wanted to learn more about my thief, and now we're finally together, and now that you just made me the happiest man alive, I want to do the same as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box . Samantha, will you please marry me? He opened the box, revealing the ring.

"YES, YES, Alex, I will marry you." She bent over, kissing him as he slid the ring on her finger, getting up as he lifted her and deepened the kiss.

Libby clapped, happy for her best friend.

"I am sorry Libz, but I am stealing my wife away from you now."

It's okay. I think I should fly back to New York. "Congratulations to you two," she smiled.

Samantha gave her a hug, said good bye and went off with her fiancé.

On the way to the airport, she stopped by Sami's mom's place to say goodbye and went off.

Ashley hugged her crying, knowing Libby was like a daughter to her ever since her mom passed away.

She sighed. Yes mam, I have some things to take care of.

What seems to be the problem, dear? She watched worriedly.

Libby sat down and told Ashley the entire story, sobbing not because of Shawn, but because she was enjoying this moment, remembering Ashley as if she were talking to her own mother.

Ashley was furious, but she remained calm to only comfort Libby as she advised. Well dear, remember the saying, one man's trash is another man's treasure. It seems that you got that opportunity with Michael, so just take some time off to think by first getting rid of that bastard and getting yourself a real man.

They continued to chat for awhile as they discussed her plans, and she congratulated her on her grandchild as well. I told her to be nice to my nephew and also to her about the engagement, as Ashley was so very happy for her daughter . They hugged and said goodbye as she took an uber to the airport.

She arrived back in New York, where she spent the night in a hotel room. After she took a shower, she called her lawyer to go over the plans for Shawn, for he was not home until Friday, so she had 3 days left to get everything in motion, and she also finished a final touch-up on her fashion project. As everything was organized, she sat on the couch to watch a movie, but her mind drifted off to Michael, remembering their time together. She wished he was here with her.

******This took a long time, but here is the chapter my love bunnies love you all.*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 21.7K 43
❝𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠...❞ Barely recovering from her break-up, Art studen...
1.3M 45K 26
A married writer begins a passionate and destructive affair with a tortured artist, not knowing he has loved her since they met thirteen years ago...
7.6M 207K 67
"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what you owe so now I'm going to take somethi...
176K 19K 100
(Complete)Patrick Bennett promised his wife lots of things before she died. He lied when he agreed to look for love. Two years later, he is ready to...