Nothing More

By Hermazing

Merlin suffers at the hands of foreign lords. Arthur dismisses the situation as he doesn't appreciate Merlin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13 (final)
A/N

9

10.5K 362 51
By Hermazing

Drien was no where to be seen when Arthur and Gwaine came to check on Merlin and the lord, and the guards said they had seen no one leave the dungeons.

"Sir Drien?" Arthur called as he walked. "Merlin?"

"Why were they down here again?" Gwaine asked, for the fourth time.

Arthur ran a hand through his hair; "checking the cells were secure, Gwaine. They've brought a very high security prison with them. I've told you that loads of times."

Gwaine rolled his eyes.

"Where could they have gone?" Arthur moaned.

"Calm down princess, we'll find-"

Gwaine stopped short of the motionless body on the floor.

Although he would of course deny it later, Arthur's heart actually stopped for a few seconds when he saw Merlin.

"What happened here?" Gwaine growled, rushing over to Merlin.

Arthur followed warily, watching with wide eyes as Gwaine turned Merlin over.

"We need to get him to Gaius," Gwaine said urgently.

Arthur nodded and helped pick Merlin up. Gwaine got him into a fireman's lift and they ran back up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
64K 1.8K 22
Book 1 in the safe and sound ~ Starkbucks (Winteriron) series. Tony Stark and Bucky Barnes. It doesn't work does it? No. But what if it did? When Ton...
70K 2.8K 25
It's mystery and murder once more in Camelot, and this time Arthur isn't going to let anyone stand in his way to discovering the truth... no matter t...