Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

It's A.....

30.9K 808 1.1K
By Koneko_Senpaixx

Jimin: Hey babe.

"Hey, welcome home" I said.

I haven't slept in 3 days, I feel like hell. The baby isn't gonna be in me for much longer. 2 weeks left. I'm dreading them, I really just want this kid out of me.

Jimin approached me and smiled at me. I slightly smiled back.

"Babe you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?" He asked.

"No...it's okay. Just 2 more weeks...." I sighed. "I'm just really tired."

"I know baby. But it'll be okay. Once you have the baby it'll be fine, I'll be home to help you and you'll get to catch up on sleep. I promise." He kissed my head.

"You didn't have to take two weeks off. What about practice and all that? You're gonna miss out on a lot of things. Like your new songs and all that, I'll be fine. I promise."

He shook his head. "No, I want to be here with you and help you. I don't trust anyone to come help you. I don't wanna hire anyone either because of the threats you've been receiving for the past 15 weeks. It's not safe for you to be alone and I do appreciate the fact that Kai and the others stop by every now and then. Also that Becca comes to stay with you on her free days. But still I can't leave you here taking care of the baby alone." He said.

He's right, lately the threats haven't ceased. I haven't gotten anything today but still...I'll be weak and if something happens, I won't be able to defend myself.

"But what about-"

"Quit worrying babe, I already talked to the manager and the guys agreed for me to stay with you. Besides we have a music room here so if they need me, we can record here too." He smiled. "So just relax, I know you're stressed out and stuff."

"Okay." I said.

I took a deep breath. Man I am so tired....I can barely keep my eyes open but I can't lay down my tummy is way too big. I can barely walk. My feet are extremely swollen and my back hurts more than ever. Sometimes I feel like if I stand for more than 10 minutes my back will snap and break in two. Ugh.

"Babe, try to sleep. I'll get you a soft pillow for your back and another one for your head." He said.

He's so sweet and good to me. Just as he always was, since the beginning.

I smiled. "You're the best."

He kissed me. "For you I'd run across the universe and back"

I kissed him back. "I love you"

"I love you more" he smiled and walked to the room.

Despite the fact he's been missing a lot lately, he's always on top of things. Sometimes I feel bad and selfish because he has to stop what he's doing at work and come home. I don't mean to but...ow!

I groaned. On my gosh....that really hurt....I took a deep breath. Man this kid is really tired of being in there. I felt a really sharp pain.

"Ah...oh my gosh...."

"What's wrong?"

Jimin seemed panicked, more than I was.

"Nothing...I just felt pain but the doctor said it was okay. It's normal since it's only 2 more weeks." I said.

"You sure? I can call her if you want."

"No, it's fine really." I assured.

"Here I got you he pillows." He said and adjusted them.

I leaned forward then back again. That feels so nice. It's comfortable. I closed my eyes.

*RING RING RING*

Ugh.....

Jimin: Hello?

He probably has something important to do.

Jimin: (sigh) Alright. I'm coming.

I knew it.

I opened my eyes.

"Babe-"

"I know. I know. I'll call you if something happens" I said.

I'm just hoping nothing does. I feel like I'm taking him away from his passion. His dream is slowly being crushed because of me....

"I promise I'll be back as soon as I can" he said as he put his sweater on.

"Take your time babe. It's work. I'll be fine." I said.

He kissed my forehead. "I love you" he walked around and kissed my tummy. "Be good for mommy. She's really tired and needs some sleep okay? I'll be back soon. I love you...so much" he smiled and looked at me.

I smiled at him. He's so cute when he does that. His eyes light up and he gets that's sparkle.

He kissed me. "Bye babe"

I kissed him back. "Be careful"

He nodded and walked out the door. I closed my eyes again. The baby seems to have calmed down quite a bit, it's not really moving anymore. Thank goodness. I felt myself slowly drift away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!"

It hurts! What's happening?!

The couch was soaked in watery gooey stuff, it had some blood. What if....what if something's wrong with my baby? I need to get the phone....

"Ah!" I yelped.

It hurts so bad....I feel like I'm gonna pass out...

I held on to the sofa and pulled myself up. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed.

Jimin: Hey baby, I'm gonna be home in an hour or so.

"Ah....Jimin....." I kept breathing.

"What's happening....Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

"No...ah! It hurts so bad! I can't...." I felt faint. The phone dropped out of my hand and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard distinct voices. Where am I? My baby.....is it okay? Jimin...

I hear different sounds. Beeping sounds. Am I laying down? It smells like medicine, like a sterile kind of smell...Could it be? Am I in a hospital?

"Karen? Sweety can you hear me? It's Dr. Han. Can you open your eyes for me?"

Dr. Han....

"Karen? Honey, I need you to open your eyes. Jimin and the boys are here, don't you want to see?"

See? See what?

I heard crying. A baby's cry. Is that my baby? My baby.....

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry at first then everything was clear. Suga, Jungkook, Jin, Rap Mon, J-Hope and Jimin were all there. Jin held a baby in his arms. V was looking out the window, his back towards me.

I looked at Jimin. Who was smiling.

"Is that...."

He smiled. "Our baby"

My baby...I felt my eyes tear up. "Can I hold it?"

Jin approached me and handed me the baby. It's a boy. He's so beautiful. A full head of hair, tiny nose, plump lips. He looks a lot like Jimin...

Suga: Sadly the poor guy looks like Jimin

Everyone chuckled.

Jin: You gave us a scare.

"I was afraid myself...But...it's okay now. You know for such a huge tummy, he's not as big as I thought he'd be. I mean he's big but...yeah" I said.

They all looked at each other and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

Jungkook: That's because he wasn't alone in there.

V turned around and grinned.

V: Surprise. Twins~

My eyes widened. "T-Twins?"

Jimin: Mhmm.

J-Hope: Karen, you look pale.

V approached me. "This one is a girl. So we got what we wanted. A boy AND a girl in one package."

Jin: Isn't she just the cutest? She's so quiet and calm.

Suga: Yeah. Jr over there is a cry baby.

J-Hope: like father like son~

Jimin: I am not a cry baby.

V: Noona, you wanna hold her?

I nodded.

He handed her to me. I looked at her. This is truly a blessing, two. An adorable baby boy and a precious baby girl. I wouldn't say she looks like me, her eyes are Asian. Her hair color is like mine. Her nose, Jimin's. Her chubby cheeks, Jimin's. Her skin tone is like mine...absolutely beautiful. Both of them.

Nurse: Ahem. Boys, give the twins and their mother a moment. They need to eat. Daddy can stay though. Once she's done you can come back in.

They groaned and sighed.

Jungkook: Bye Noona ):

Aww. I hate it when he does those faces.

The nurse pulled the curtain and closed the door.

Jimin: Aren't they beautiful?

I smiled. "Just like you"

He smiled and kissed me. "You have no idea how happy I feel...the woman I love more than anything has given me the greatest treasure of all."

"I love you so much..." I kissed him back.

"And I love you." He looked into my eyes.

The baby's cooed. Their hungry. Jimin turned away while I put them in a proper position to feed them.

"So, what're we gonna name them?" I asked.

He sat beside me. "Umm, well. How about I name my son and you name our daughter?"

"Seems fair" I smiled.

"Alright. Well his name is Jimin Jr." He smiled.

"I think I'll name her Leah Anais. After all you and I both like that name, right?" I asked.

He kissed me. "Right"

I kissed him back then looked at the babies. Their eyes are opened, still eating too.

Jimin: Leah has your eye color. They kinda look light brown. Jimin has my eyes.

"Hehe. Jimin is a little you, he looks exactly like you. The hair, the eyes, the face, the skin color. He IS you." I said.

"You think he's got baby abs?"

I giggled. "Whatever"

"Say babe?"

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"I was being serious about having 4." He said.

"4? You're crazy. We already have two to start with." I said.

"Well, yeah but...Leah will want a little sister and Jimin might want a little brother." He said.

"You're insane. I'm not having any more babies right now. No way no how. I know I wasn't awake for their birth but no." I said.

"Aw come on babe. Making them is the fun part." He winked.

"Don't say that in front of them! They're babies." I said.

"Hehe. It's not like they can understand me." He chuckled.

"But still...If we decide to have more. You'll have to wait. At least until they're 5 or 6." I said.

"Okay. Fine but I want 2 more." He grinned.

This boy just thinks having babies is a piece of cake. Like seriously?

"I think here full...they're not drinking milk anymore." I said.

"Does maternal milk taste like regular milk?" He asked.

/.- good lord....

I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You did not just ask that." I said.

"I'm just curious." He said.

"Here burp Jimin and I'll burp Leah" I said.

He got Jr and burped him ever so lightly and gentle. Then he rocked him in his arms, talking to him. I did the same with Leah.

Nurse: Now then Miss Karen, it's time for you to get some rest. We'll take care of the twins for you. Visiting hours are almost over, will you be staying?

She asked Jimin.

Jimin nodded.

She smiled and grabbed the twins. Moments later the boys walked back in.

Jungkook: Noona~ how are you feeling?

"I'm okay. A bit tired but I'll be alright. Thanks for asking." I slightly smiled.

Jungkook sat next to me and he held my hand.

I looked at him.

Jungkook: Noona, I was afraid of losing you. You were so pale and you looked...

He took a deep breath.

Aww, he was worried. I slightly smiled.

"Jungkook, I'm okay. I'm not going to ever leave you, I'll always be here. I promise." I squeezed his hand.

He hugged me. "I love you...."

"I love you too sweetheart."

He's so sweet and cute. I'll always see him as a little brother.

V: Quit hogging her.

He sat on the other side and smiled. I smiled back.

V: Noona, we have to be going soon. Get plenty of rest okay? They said you can most likely go home tomorrow.

"I'll try and yeah the nurse told me." I sighed.

V: Noona...

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

V: Congratulations. You're babies are beautiful and I know you'll be a really great mom. You've been a mother and a best friend to me and I'll forever treasure you. I promise to help with the babies too ^^

"Aw, V. You're so sweet...Thank you. I'll always treasure you too, until we're all old and wrinkly. Hehe."

He chuckled.

Nurse: Okay boys wrap it up.

They groaned.

Nurse: Only daddy gets to stay.

Suga: That's me. Go away everyone else.

Jimin: Ha, you wish. Those are my babies.

Suga: No they're not, didn't Karen tell you?

"Shut up. Hahaha. Go away Suga." I giggled.

J-Hope: We'll try to come over tomorrow. Bye Karen. (Hug)

Jin: Have a good night momma

I smiled. "Thank you"

RM: Get some sleep, Jimin don't be keeping her up. She needs rest.

Jimin: Oh yes sir. Of course.

He sounded to sarcastic, haha.

RM grabbed him and they we're play fighting.

Jungkook: Bye Noona

"Bye kookie." I smiled.

V: Bye Noona~

"Bye Tae~"

He smiled. The boys walked out, it was just me and Jimin now. I sat up. Man, I feel really messed up. These hospital drugs are super strong. I felt funny, I wanted to just laugh.

"Babe, you okay?"

I giggled. "I'm great"

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"I have no idea" I kept giggling.

He chuckled and sat at my bedside. He held my hand. I looked at him.

"I can't believe we're parents...I'm a dad now. Me, Jimin Park from BTS."

"Indeed you are. Does it scare you?" I asked.

"A little. I mean...I have no clue on what I'm supposed to do you know? I don't feel prepared." He said.

"You think I am? I don't know the slightest thing about a baby. I'm a mother and don't know what I'm doing. But I guess it's all part of the experience you know? Learning to care for our babies." I yawned.

"Babe, get some sleep. I'll be right here." He kissed my forehead.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you regret any of this?" I asked.

"What? Why are you asking me this? Of course I don't babe. I've always told you that you'd be the one and you are and always will be. You gave me the best gift any woman can give a man...kids. A boy and a girl. How could I regret anything? I had my babies with the woman I'd give my life for. You're my everything and so are the babies. I promise you that I'll do whatever I can to make sure you have everything you need for them."

"Aww, baby. You're so sweet. You don't know how much I love you, I'll be the best wife I can be"

"You already are the perfect wife, so don't change anything." He kissed me. "Now get some sleep babe."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

'Pink Alert! Pink Alert! I repeat, pink alert in the nursery! Block all exits! Pink alert!'

I could hear the woman speaking over the speaker but could barely open my eyes back up. This anesthesia sure is something...

'Pink Alert. Pink Alert'

Pink alert? Hmm...oh my head. I feel so dizzy.

'Pink alert. Pink alert. Block all exits, no one leaves the hospital. Pink alert."

Nurse: Mr&Mrs. Park. There's something I need to tell you...

Jimin looked at her. "What is it?"

Nurse: Well...it's a pink alert.

Jimin: What's that supposed to mean?

The nurse sighed and seemed like she was afraid to say what it meant.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, feeling a bit groggy.

Nurse: Your babies are missing.

"WHAT?! What do you mean they're missing?! This is a hospital! How could you be missing TWO BABIES?!!" Jimin yelled.

It took me a minute to process that. Pink alert...pink alert is when babies are missing. When people try to steal them...my babies....

"MY BABIES!" I exclaimed. "Where are they?!"

I tried to get up but Jimin stopped me.

"Babe, stay calm okay? You shouldn't be getting worked up. I'm sure everything's okay, just breathe and relax. We're gonna figure this out." He looked at me as he spoke.

Nurse: Well....the thing is, they might be gone. Like kidnapped.

I began to cry and scream. I didn't know what to do, I was weak and light headed. My body was aching and my babies were missing. The nurse called for help and they gave me a shot. Soon I felt even more weaker, I couldn't even speak but the heart ache I felt was there. I couldn't really hear right anymore either...Jimin's voice along with the nurse's sounded deep and slow. I could barely make out what they were saying, I felt sleepy but I didn't want to rest. I felt like my heart beat was drifting away, everything is going dark. I can see Jimin's silhouette, he's next to me. I can feel the warmth of his hand on mine and he's yelling...screaming my name it seems....but I feel tired. I wanna rest.

Nurse: Karen...Karen can you hear me?

Jimin: What the hell is happening?! What'd you give her?! She's dying!

Nurse: Sir just calm down. The Dr is on his way.

Jimin: You have to help her NOW! Look at her! She's....her eyes! Look at how pale she is! Fix it! NOW!

Nurse: The Dr is on his way sir. Please.

Jimin: But her heart rate! It's getting slower! She can't keep her eyes open!

He began to panic.

Nurse: Keep talking to her.

Jimin: Karen. Baby, just hang on okay? Please. I need you, don't close your eyes. You have to stay with me. Baby, keep your eyes open. The Dr is on his way okay? Please....

What's he saying? I can't really understand...I'm so tired....but my babies. Jimin...our babies. I feel weaker now...

Jimin: NURSE! Her hand it's going limp! Nurse!

Jimin...I feel like I'm going away. Jimin...

Nurse: The Dr is here!

Another person is in the room. I can't tell, my vision is super blurry. I can barely see. I closed my eyes completely. I can't hold on anymore....Jimin, I'm sorry....

>>>>>>>>>>TO BE CONTINUED......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)