Harry and Ginny A Harry Potte...

By LoveWolvesss

life AFTER the war, what will happen to Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermoine, and other characters! ~Enjoy More

Leaving Hogwarts
Morning
Dating
<3
OH MY!
The Wedding
The Ending
I Guess it Wasn't the Ending
So it was all an dream

Race Ya

9.1K 108 24
By LoveWolvesss

"Ginny, I love you," Harry said stepping closer to Ginny.
"I love you too, Harry," Ginny smiled. They were so close. Harry leaned in. They kissed.
"MATE WAKE UP!" Ron shouted. Harry grunted and slowly sat up.
"Finally, took you long enough," Ron said.
"I was asleep?" Harry asked.
"Yes Harry you were," Hermoine stepped into the room. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and some pajama pants. "Anyways, it's breakfast time," Hermoine left.
"Lets eat," Ron gestured at the door.
"Let me get dressed," Harry said sitting up.
"Don't bother everyone's in their pajamas even Hermoine," Ron left the room.
*downstairs*
"Ah you're awake!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed as Harry came down the stairs. Harry smiled and sat down by Ron. Everyone WAS in their pajamas except Mrs. Weasley. Harry looked at Ginny who was chewing some sausage. Ginny looked up. She swallowed.
"Morning Harry," Ginny said. "Mum I'm finished, I'm going outside,"
"Alright," Mrs. Weasley said making Ginny's plate fly into the sink. Ginny waved to Harry and left.
"Thanks for breakfast," Harry said as he followed Ginny outside.
"Wanna race?" Ginny asked.
"Race?" Harry replied.
"On the brooms first to the tree over there wins," Ginny grabbed two brooms and handed one to Harry.
"Oh, it's one," Harry flew up.
"It sure is," Ginny flew up.
"Three," Harry started.
"Two," Ginny said.
"One," Harry looked at Ginny they both nodded.
"GO!" Harry and Ginny sped off. Ginny hair was blowing out behind her head. Harry's glasses almost fell off. Finally Ginny reached the tree. Harry lanes beside her.
"Totally let you win," Harry smirked.
"Uh huh," Ginny rolled her eyes but smiled. They looked at each other. Harry moved closer so did Ginny and then...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 614 12
What if the night Chandler and Monica spent in London was a one night stand? Will they just be friends or will they want more? I wrote this when I wa...
27.2K 381 12
This is a story after the fight of hogwarts What harry and Ginny might be like. Enjoy. ||completed|| Note~Sequel is discontinued
2.8K 492 40
It's my third story book of poetry. Love is the condition of solidarity. Love remains active, alive in the heart of a person who does not bear negeti...
594K 31.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...