Volume 1: RWBY x Male Reader

By BlackNRedBrawler

A boy discovers a necklace a remnant to his mother. As he can't remember any of his childhood memories. As he... More

The Prologue
Beacon Academy
Chapter 2: Setting up
Chapter 4: The Stranger
Chapter 5: A relics and a new comer
First Day
Interest
Chapter 8: The Necklace
Chapter 9: Mom
Chapter 10: Forever Fall
Chapter 11: Red Bead (Short Chapter)

Emerald Forest

1K 22 5
By BlackNRedBrawler

Ruby Pov

When I landed on my feet I rushed towards to the forest in search for Yang hoping she will be my partner. When I was running I thought who will be my teammate if I didn't find Yang. I thought about Jaune because his funny and easily to get along but I think he ain't good for combat. I thought about Blake she's mysterious but I think she might space out on me and won't manage to hold conversation with me. long enough. Sigh... who do I know? There's Jaune, Yang, Y/n.... When I was still running I saw Weiss. I stop and said.

Ruby: "Well I guess were partners?". She just look at me and walk the opposite ways. "Hey wait! Were supposed to be partners" I said when she continue to walk. After a few seconds she came and pulled me.

Weiss:: "By all means this not make us friends" she said.

Ruby: "You came back!" I said cheerfully

Y/n Pov

When I was still falling I landed on a tree branch safely without breaking a sweat. I then went down the tree and went search for the relics especially a team. When I was walking I notice fire ahead. I then ran to it. When I was running I notice Ruby and the girl who looks to be Weiss Schnee. I notice they were surrounded by a pack of beowolf and I notice one beowolf is about to pounce on Ruby and Weiss. I then draw grimslayer  and jump behind the bushes and I cut the head of the beowolf forcing Weiss and Ruby to turn around.

Y/n: "Hey girls" I said

Ruby: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "You guys go on I will catch up with you guys"

Ruby: "But Y/n.."

Y/n: "Go!" I said and she nodded and her partner to and leave the area. Now it was just me and the beowolves howling I went into stance preparing to kill them. After their reinforcement arrived it was a whole pack of grimm and I was in the middle alone. I draw my sword over my shoulder knowing that most of the beowolves will launch at me at the same time. When the time they all are about to jump that's I used my sword skills Dragon's Maw I spin very fast scratching and staggering the beowolves even some got push because of the force that I unleashed. And finally when I stop I sheathed my sword and most of the beowolves I hit was cut into pieces killing most of them. I said to myself

Y/n: "Nailed it"

Yang: "Achoo... I think someone stole my catch phrase?"

I then proceed to the way where Weiss and Ruby left off. I then look to my surrounding making sure that there is no more beolwolves especially someone following me. I keep walking until I found a tree that is cut down with a nevermore feather on it.

Y/n: "Oh dear" I said to myself. "I hope they're okay?"

No Pov

Weiss: "Ruuuubbbbyyyy!!!!"

Author pov

Don't ask why I moved please just don't sigh...

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 0 18
The world of remnant is filled with twisted and dark Mysteries but nothing is more mysteriousy than the fate of Void Darkhart and the truth of his tr...
272K 6.4K 40
(F/N) doesn't remember where he came from, he doesn't even know anything about the world. Events get set in motion after Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow find...
323 3 6
Just the journey of a young teenage boy named, Megumi Ryuji, trying to find the end to his suffering. The usual revenge story.
14.5K 246 12
Having just arrived to beacon and reunited with an old friend, You set out on you're journey to become a hunter. Though the journey will be hard and...