Our miracle [ Gang Bts X Chil...

By Anime_lover_book100

Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GAN... More

-Introduction-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-End-

-44-

12.8K 475 287
By Anime_lover_book100

"Jin-omma I missed your cooking so much"

"Mm I love to hear that princess"

(Y/n) softly giggled and continued to eat her omelet that Jin had made for her. After a few more weeks of recovering,
(y/n) and Hyun-shik were finally released from the hospital. They were sent back home,but with BTS finally living with them in the mansion. South Korean law had allowed BTS to be the garudiauns of the two temporarily until further noticed from Japan's law on Haruka case and the children. Over in Japan,Haruka is trying to fight his case in not losing his children,in South Korea,Jiyong is fighting to get (y/n) permanent custody and make her his official legal daughter and also taking Hyun-shik under his name.

For BTS they had left their gang activity behind and decided to make a fresh new start. Soon Jin will graduate from school following Suga,Rap monster,and Jhope behind him,the maknae line still have a few years but are determined to finish their studies and have a career. They left their old apartment moving into the mansion,they didn't take many stuff,mostly personal belongings such as pictures,books,electronics,and so on. Also they decided to change their style,no more gang street wear,they changed into more of a high class business man wardrobe or a typical high class male.

Each of them were determined to their own dream and career,For Jin,he wanted to become the family doctor. Yoongi wanted to be a producer,he had passion for music. Namjoon wanted to be the business man of the family,like what he had previously done in his gang activity. Hoseok wanted to be an international dance teacher,he had high passion for dancing. Jimin wanted to become a phycologist,he wanted to help other who had gone through difficult times. Taehyung wanted to be a famous actor or model,he didn't have much of a dream other then being a farmer,but he has the charms. Lastly,Jungkook wanted to own his own business.

Yani decided to move back in Seoul to watch after the two children,and watch them grow up like being their second mother or third since Jin was kind of their second mother even if he's a male. For jiyong he decided to continue his gang activity until he needed a change for his daughter and soon be son.

Jungkook and Yani came in the house all giggling and smiling,(y/n) looked at them from the kitchen door that was open revealing the view from the front door. (Y/n) smirked and looked back Jin who was also looking at them too

"Will I get a cousin soon Jin-omma?"

Jin looked at her confused and it took him a minute to understand what she meant

"We'll talk about that later missy!"

(Y/n) giggled and continued to finish eating,Jungkook and Yani walked in greeting the two and Jin smiled and questioned them

"Where were you two?"

"We went out to eat"

"And not take us? Fine Jungkook be that way"

Jungkook sweat drop and rolled his eyes jokingly,Jin scolded him while Yani and (y/n) laughed in the background. Soon the front door opened to reveal Yoongi,Namjoon,and Jiyong. (Y/n) rushed to them in happiness and hugged them,they were happy to see her yet sadness was in them. Jiyong picked her up and kissed her cheek,(y/n) noticed the sadness in his eyes and in the other two members

"What's wrong appa?"

Jiyong smiled sadly and looked at Yani,jin,and Jungkook who came towards them

"Get the others,we have to talk with (y/n) and Hyun-shik"

Jin nodded his head and headed upstairs where Hyun-shik,Taehyung,and Jimin were. Yani walked towards jiyong and touched his shoulder

"What did they say?"

"We have to send them,and (y/n) has to choose for herself. I can't even if I'm her biological father"

Yani heart dropped and nodded. Soon everyone was together and sat in the living room,(y/n) and Hyun-shik were sitting across from everyone,making everything more serious and tense. Yoongi cleared his throat and looked at the children seriously

"So today we went to court to see what's the aftermath of this whole situation"

"For now,we're temporary your garudiauns,we'll be able to live here with you for how long they'll let us"

"Hyun-shik?"

"Yes?"

"You'll soon be able to be my son"

Hyun-shik stared at Jiyong shocked and soon smiled

"What ?! Really?! Seriously?! Oh my gosh! I-I"

Jiyong smiled happily knowing he'll be able to have him as his son,(y/n) smiled happily and hugged Hyun-shik. Everyone smiled happily they'll still both be together as siblings, namjoon calmed everyone down and looked at (y/n)

"(Y/n),we really couldn't do much about you. Your real father here,wants to take you under his name,but Hyun-shik father doesn't want to let you go out of his name. So what they told us,is to send you and Hyun-shik to Japan and meet court with Hyun-shik father"

"So I have to go to Japan?"

"Yes princess but without us"

"But-"

"Don't worry baby,both Korea and Japan allowed some EXO members to be your bodyguards during your time in Japan. We can't since we have to handle most of the stuff here in Korea"

"But why do we have to go?"

"Princess,it's for you to choose if you want to the nanase name with you,if you do,then you have to continue what Hyun-shik father left. Because from what we read,Hyun-shik father left most of the stuff to you instead of Hyun-shik,but if you do keep then you have run everything and be the head of the nanase family"

"Also,it's for you to choose if you still want us to be with you and become your new family"

"Hyun-shik have to go to claim what your father left for Hyun-ki and for you to sign documents that you want to be under Jiyong name. Everything will be settle in Japan,they'll tell you more than we have told you"

Hyun-shik and (y/n) nodded and walked towards the members to hug them,Yani softly sighed and looked at yoongi

"When do they have to leave?"

"Tomorrow at noon,the sooner the faster"

Yani nodded,everyone ate dinner and helped the children with their luggage. They didn't take much since they'll be staying in Japan for two weeks maximum.
Yani soon left but promised to come early morning to spend the rest of the time with children. (Y/n) was laying on Hoseok back while he was doing some work,she was playing with his hair which was causing him to get sleepy,he yawned and turned his head looking at (y/n)

"I'll miss your soft hair hobi"

"And I'll miss your presence here"

(Y/n) reached to his cheek giving him a small kiss on it,he smiled bright as the sun. Yoongi came in picking (y/n) up and going towards her room. He tucked her in bed and softly smiled

"Time to sleep princess,it's late"

"Oppa,it's only ten thirty"

"Okay but a princess needs a lot of sleep"

(Y/n) giggled and nodded,yoongi wished her goodnight and was walking away but something tugged his shirt. He looked back seeing a innocent (y/n)

"Can you sleep with me tonight? As a last night for me being here"

Yoongi smiled and nodded

"Of course princess,let me use the bathroom first then we can cuddle and sleep"

(Y/n) smiled happily and nodded,Yoongi walked out her room into his to grab his phone and charger,as he was about to walk out Namjoon came in

"Where you going?"

"Sleeping in (y/n) room"

"Oh alright,well exo called and said they'll send Kai instead of Lay"

"Wait why? I asked for Lay specifically because he mostly calms the children now,you know what the doctor said. If (y/n) or Hyun-shik emotion get them or their nervous system go high they'll be sent to the doctor again,we won't be there!"

"I know hyung,but Lay had to go China in order to actually be one of the family bodyguards. Kai,Baekhyun,and D.O will go but Baekhyun can have the patience to calm them and make sure they take their medication"

"Alright,I'll speak to them tomorrow then"

Namjoon nodded and headed to sleep,Yoongi sighed and did his business in the bathroom. He quietly walked back into (y/n) room thinking she had fallen asleep already,he looked over at the bed seeing her awake still waiting for him,he chuckled and lay beside her. She snuggle into his arms receiving warmth from him

"Goodnight yoongs!"

"Goodnight princess"

He felt her breathing slow down and he smiled

"Please choose a good path princess"
------------------------------------------
AYO it's me ! Noona eh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.3K 23
It was just a night out, but when the bangtan boys get kidnapped by a sinister madman who has special plans for one of them, their lives turn into l...
400 1 17
Y/n and Jungkook are betrothed to each other when Y/n is kidnapped, leaving Jungkook to try and find her before it's too late.
1.4K 46 25
Suga, how you get so fly? BTS Min Yoongi Fanficton Complete
95.5K 2.6K 21
"I was held captive and held down, all the while being held in his arms. And I made it out with my head held high." •In which the innocent sweet girl...