Proud Of You (Tomtord)

By kreative_chaos

You love him, But does he love you? [COMPLETED]✓ More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Capter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 End

Chapter 8

566 34 10
By kreative_chaos

I can't feel anything. I hear Faint voices. They sound distorted. I try to focus on what they're saying. "he....I....well...no....loved..Tom....." I stop trying to listening to them as my head begins to hurt. I try to speak and let them know I'm in pain. "Mhhn" a soft groan comes out and I start to feel my fingers.

"Tord?" A muffled voice calls. I start to move my fingers and toes, slowly bilding up the strength to move my arms and legs. I feel a soothing cold hand press against my cheek for a second, the hand quickly moves away and two hands are placed somewhere around my stomach.

They start pumping and pumping and pumping until I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm pulled up by the person and they let me puke.(Guah, gross. I can't stand the thought of mouth to mouth CPR because the person might throw up in their mouth ewww.) I feel the person begin to carry me and I cringe. "Shhhh," Edd's voice whispers in my ear. "Don't worry Tord we're taking you home. It's going to be okay."
So it was Edd who gave me CPR.
I begin to fall asleep after that thought. I relax as I feel myself being put in what I guess is the car seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
690K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...