Riding Shotgun With A Maniac...

By xXMeXx627

Penelope was normal. She was! That is until she meets the Crazy Spencer Parsons. Then things go nuts! More

1. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
2. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
3. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
4. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
5. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
7. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
8. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
9. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
10. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
11. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
12. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
13. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
14. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy
15. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy (END)

6. Riding Shotgun With A Maniac On The Road To Crazy

10K 208 33
By xXMeXx627

6. Lunch With A Friend

A couple days later I was in the super market doing some shopping. I have yet to talk about Spencer to my mom. She doesn't know he's my boyfriend now. Things with my mom are weird. She and I don't talk much. We don't argue, but hardly talk.

I sighed and continued shopping for some groceries.

Pickles

Lettuce

Burgers

Tomatoes

Rice

Milk

Cucumbers

Cereal

Almost done. All I need is some yogurt.

"Penelope!"

I turned around but didn't see anyone. I shrugged and continued looking for the right yogurt.

"Penelope!"

I turned around again and saw June running towards me. Her blonde curls lightly being blown back. She looked like a freaking super model. Pathetic that a girl would put so much time and work into herself.

"Hi June." I said smiling half heartedly.

"How are you?!"

"I'm fine. Thanks."

"What about you and Spencer?"

"He's my boyfriend now."

She squealed. "I knew it! I knew you both would get together!"

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Wow sweetheart, you really need to loosen up. I'm not going to bite." She laughed.

"I'm just not good with people."

"I'm not either!"

"That's a lie."

"No really. I'm a little too obnoxious."

"That's nothing. I've seen you at school before. You have a bunch of friends."

"That may be, but nothing is as it seems."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Wanna have lunch with me?!"

"Um...I don't know. I have to finish my grocery shopping."

"I do too. I'll only have a couple things left though."

"Um..."

"So you can meet me at Joe's Crab Shack at one!"

I tried to think of an excuse, but I had none. "Alright, fine."

"Awesome!" She skipped off.

I sighed and shook my head. Great. I really don't like talking to girls like her. All they talk about it stupid stuff, like boys, makeup, and gossip about other girls. The only one I have the slightest idea about is boys. And I just started getting to know about that.

I got my yogurt and went to the checkout line.

The cashier was some dumb boy from school. I think his name was Nixon. He was pretty good looking. Long black hair, bright blue eyes, he had one lip piercing. I don't really like piercings though. I've known him since seventh grade. Believe it or not, I wasn't the prettiest thing then either so him and his friends picked on me. To a twelve year old that can have some lasting effects. I don't like Nixon much.

"Hello." He said smirking.

"Hello." I replied with no emotion. He doesn't deserve emotion.

"How are you today Penelope?"

"Fine."

"That's great. Planning a BBQ?"

"No, just dinner."

"That's cool. What are your plans for the summer?"

"Um...I was hoping to just relax before it's time to go to college."

"That's fun. I wanted to go travelling or something. You know, do something exciting right before we're stuck in adulthood."

"That's great for you. I think being a responsible adult is a good thing."

"I know you do. I can't imagine you ever even being a child."

"Listen Nixon, thanks for the intriguing conversation, but you know nothing about me, and I have to go."

I grabbed my groceries and started to walk away. "It was nice to talk to you too!" He yelled after me laughing. I rolled my eyes and put the groceries in my mom's car. She let me take it today.

I drove to Joe's Crab Shack and got a nice parking spot. I got my purse and walked inside.

The minute I got in I heard June calling me. I smiled and walked over to her. I sat down and the waiter came. He was a nice looking guy. June smiled at him flirtatiously. He winked back.

Then he looked at me. From the look on his face I could tell he was thinking, 'What the heck is she doing with her?'

"Can I take your order ladies?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll have the six prawns meal and a Pepsi." June said.

"Alright. And you?" He said turning to me.

"Um...I guess I'll get just a shrimp salad and lemonade."

"Alright, I'll bring that right out." He smiled and walked off.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"No. All I know is his name is Rick. He had a name tag." She chuckled.

"He winked at you though."

"Yeah, so?"

"But..."

"Penelope, it's called flirting. I smile seductively at him, and he winked at me. That's how it works."

"Only if you're pretty." I mumbled.

"You are pretty Penelope! You're freaking gorgeous. It just isn't completely expressed yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's like when you have a hidden talent or personality. That maybe you're actually good at whistling, and maybe you actually are a good public speaker. It's just not out there. I can help you too. I'm good with that type of stuff."

"I bet you are. Listen, why are you even being so nice to me? I'm confused."

"I'm being nice to you, because I want to be friends."

"Why?"

"I like you. You seem like a fun person to hang out with."

"Well, thanks."

"You probably don't like me though."

"At first no."

"Yeah. I can see that. Because you don't like girls like me, but there's something I should tell you."

"What?"

"I have straight A's." She laughed.

That did shock me. I always thought that if you put so much time into the way you look then the grades would drop. "Wow, I'm impressed."

"See, you can be pretty and get the grades."

"But I'm also a little...fat."

"No. You have chubby cheeks, but you also have a great shape. I mean, nice curves and boobs, and you also have nice hair."

"Thanks I guess." It felt awkward to have someone mention my boobs.

She chuckled. "You see, when you see yourself prettier, you feel better about yourself."

"So you must feel amazing about yourself."

"Aw thanks! But I mean, being a girl there's still some things that I don't like about myself."

"Like what? You're practically perfect." I was starting to get into this conversation.

She laughed again. "Well, no. I mean I hate my hair. It's so frizzy and curly. It takes forever to do."

"Oh, it looks perfect to me."

"Yeah, well you should see it when I have no time to do it and I just throw it up." She said giggling. I've noticed that she's very into laughing. It's getting somewhat annoying.

"I bet it looks perfect." Rick said coming up and dropping off our drinks. June giggled, ONCE AGAIN!

"Thanks. But you wouldn't say that if you actually saw."

"I bet I would." He winked. Oh brother. I think I'm going to be sick. I took a sip of my lemonade and rolled my eyes.

"My name is Rick." He said holding out his hand.

"June." She smiled and took it.

"Nice to meet you June. Your food will be out in a couple minutes."

"Thank you."

He walked off. She watched as he left. She turned back to me and I was just looking at her with one eye brow raised.

"What?"

"You're ridiculous."

"Yep. What can I say? He's hot!"

"I have to admit he is pretty good looking."

"He's freaking gorgeous! His long blonde hair! Those perfect eyes and nose!" She sighed.

"Wow."

"I know."

"No, I mean wow about how obsessed you already are."

"I am not obsessed!"

"Oh okay." I said sarcastically.

"I'm not! I'm interested."

I chuckled. Then Rick brought us our food. We ate and talked about clothes and makeup for most of the time.

Finally she asked about boys. "So you and Spencer are officially dating?"

"Yeah."

"So how much do you like him?"

"I don't know. I really like him. He's very sweet."

"Yeah that's what I hear. He's also crazy."

"That is true."

"Yeah, he's an adrenaline junkie. I don't know though. I mean no one really knows much else about him. He just seems shifty to me."

"Shifty?"

"Yeah. He's so crazy and out there you can't really tell his intentions. With most guys you can tell right off what they want, but Spencer is different. Who knows what goes on in his mind?"

"Well there might be more to him than people think."

"Like what?"

"Uh...I don't know."

"Penelope, we may not have known each other very long, but I know you're lying. What's up with him?"

"I can't tell you June."

"Fine, I understand. Tell me when you can. I'd like to know now though."

"I've never had to keep a secret, but I'm sure I can't tell someone I recently met."

"No, we met a couple days ago. That's not too recent."

"June."

"I know! I'm kidding. Just eat."

I laughed and finished my salad. I gave her the money for my lunch. "I have to go June. It was fun though."

"We should definitely do it again."

"Yeah. Bye."

"See ya."

I walked back out to my car and drove home.

I went and unloaded the groceries then my mom came downstairs. "Hello Penelope."

"Hi mom."

"So, are you going to go on another date with that boy?"

I sighed. "Mom, I should tell you something."

"What?"

"That boy, Spencer, he's my boyfriend now."

She stopped helping me unload groceries and turned around. "Excuse me?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend a couple days ago."

"Why?"

I was slightly offended by that. "Well, I think he actually likes me."

"He does?"

"Yes."

"Oh Penelope, I really didn't want you to get caught up in this boy business. It just gets your heart broken. Leave while you still can honey."

"Um...No."

"Are you defying me?"

"In this, yes. I really like Spencer and I'm sure he likes me."

"Sweetheart, he might be just messing with you. I don't want you to get hurt."

"So you don't think a boy like that can like me?"

"Of course I do. Just...not with your hair like that or anything."

"So, because of the way I look he wouldn't like me."

"That's not exactly what I'm saying."

"Yes it is! You're awful!"

"Don't say that."

"I will!"

"Penelope, I only want to keep you safe."

"Then don't, I'm leaving." I started to walk away, up to my room.

"Penelope! Come back here!"

"No!"

I slammed my door. That was the first mother-daughter fight we've had. This boy is doing things to me.

**I don't much like this chapter excpet that this one brings a character more to life. Also i want to say now to not get too attached to any character. I already know what's going to happen and how it's all going to end. Sorry there wasn't really a lot of spencer in this one. You get more in the next chapter. This chapter was mostly for June. Hope you liked it though! =)**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853 63 7
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
1.1K 32 20
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it
69.1K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
3.7K 434 72
Just incorrect Quotes for TWO my favorite boys Let me explain the title: Doyum called us Honey Bee, plus if one of my deleted book's title was "ONLY...