FrannyxHarrison

By kaylalogan12

What happens when a British boy comes to America to live with you and ur roommates. Will you guys be best fri... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9, A heartbraking loss
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

558 8 4
By kaylalogan12

Sorry this is kinda boring, I swear it gets better if you keep reading......

Harrison's pov: I'm on the plane rn and I'm so excited to go meet and move in with my new family. I'm so excited to see my best friends kian, Jc, and bobby. I can't wait to meet Corey and franny. I've honestly never seen Corey so I don't know what to expect I hope they like me. Franny, franny and I have ft a lot we ft once a week and I guess you could say we are close but I don't really think I like her romantically it might just be as a best friend but my brother Anderson doesn't buy it so whatever.
Skip 9 hours
Kians pov: Jc, Franny, bobby, and I have been in the car driving to the airport for what seems like 6 hours and I just want to get there because franny keeps asking me every 10 minutes if we are close yet like a little kid and it's getting on my nerves. I can't wait for harry to live with all of us and meet my new girlfriend andrea.

Harrison's pov: I arrive in la to my best friends welcoming me with a huge sign. I already feel so loved when I stepped out of the doors franny instantly came and jumped on me and was soooooo excited to see me and it made me really happy to know that I wasn't the only one super excited to see each other. Me and the other guys were still so close it felt like I never left so it wasn't a weird switch I just can't wait to get to know fran even better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
921K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
425K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...