Lakewood✔️

Par angel48183

Malia has just moved to a small town with her parents, although this small town carries a deadly secret. Wit... Plus

Lakewood
New arrivals
First day hassles
OCD is a bitch
Study buddies
Unrequited crush
Everyone deserves their first kiss to be special
Awkwardness at its best
Can we talk?
Getting close
Curfew's suck and so does having a chaperone
How was it?
Jealousy is a bitch and so are you
Trouble on the horizon: the homecomingg chapter
Mammoth sleepover and other issues
Something to talk about
Fall festival
Creepy doesn't even began to explain things
In for a big surprise
The Lake Effect
Secrets can destroy you if you let them
Wake up
Birthday surprise
We have a slight problem
There has to be a connection
A promise is forever: A Christmas Chapter
Time to investigate with a little help
Curiosity almost killed the cat
Let's play a game
Cat and mouse
Get out of the house!
Fallout

Did you cream your pants?

1.7K 93 6
Par angel48183

The first week seems to go okay with exception Damon getting detention due to the broken window. I was getting used to school when I turned the corner and saw Luka had some poor boy pinned up against the wall.

"Touch my brother again, and I swear I beat the living shit out of you," he growled.

The boy squirmed in his grasp as Luka held him tighter, and Damon looked at the boy, "Tsk, tsk. It's not helpful to touch something that doesn't belong to you."

I watched as Luka slammed the kid's head against the locker a couple of times before dropping him.

"Stay away from my brother, you piece of shit!"

"Dude, I think he just fucking creamed his pants," Damon smirked.

"Probably did. The guy likes the thought of a dick up his ass," Luka said.

These weren't homophobic by any means. (Note the sarcasm)

I shook my head and left. That scene was less than expected and quite disturbing.

All-day long, I avoided the guys except for Niko, who was absent. I wondered why.

After school, I caught up with Abby.

"Abby!"

"Hey, Malia. What's happening?"

"Have you seen Niko?"

She shifted in her spot, "Um no."

"Okay. Do you know where Niko lives?"

"Why?"

"Because he wasn't in school, and I wanted to see how he was doing," I said to her.

"I'm sure he's okay," she said casually. "I've got to go." She walked off. Great. I didn't want to ask Damon and Luka because frankly, they kind of disturbed me.

I decided to follow them instead. That might prove difficult since the guys have a car, and well, I don't. I found Luka's car and jimmied the trunk until it opened. The things you learn in Detroit.

Yeah, never tell my dad.

I can see it now, Lieutenant's daughter, a car thief. That should go over well. I climbed in and closed the trunk. I heard muffled voices, and then the car started moving. After twenty minutes, it stopped.

I looked around for a latch only to realize there wasn't one, but the seats fold out. Thank you, newer car. I looked up to see them by the car and ducked down.

Then my phone rang. Ah hell.

Mal? Where are you?

"Hey, dad," I whispered.

Why are you whispering?

"No reason."

Where are you?

"I went to a friend's house who is sick."

Malia Joan Weston!

"Got to go," I said as I hung up. Yep, I was so going to get it when I get home. I didn't even have a chance to think of my next move before the door opened. I tumbled out of the backseat onto the ground.

Luka and Damon leaned down and looked at me.

"Oh, hey guys," I smiled.

They both looked at each other, then helped me up.

"What are you doing, Malia?" Luka asked. His tone was tense. I don't think he was so much asking what I was doing but why I was there.

"Well, I wanted to know how Niko was doing."

He walked towards me; his fists clenched until my back hit the car.

"This is another scare tactic? Right?"

Damon didn't smile, and Luka looks ready to beat my ass. He leaned in closer and whispered, "Keep your nose out of other's people's business before you get hurt. Now, get the fuck out here."

I inched my way around him and took off. Great. I had to walk, which generally would be a forty-minute ride turned into two hours. Plus, I didn't wear a warmer coat since I only use a hoodie because the day isn't too bad weather-wise.

Not only did I incur the wrath of Luka and Damon, but now I will incur the wrath of my parents. FML.

Once I got home, I opened the front door to only get met with, "Where the hell were you?"

I didn't even get a chance to speak.

"Forget it! You're grounded! School and home! Now go to your room!"

I trudged up the stairs. I hate it here now.

******

The next day I didn't talk to my parents. The car ride to school was silent. I got out of the car and slammed the door, walking away. I walked into school and to my locker. The guys were at their lockers except for Niko. I didn't talk to them. They pretty much made it clear I was an outsider yesterday.

At lunch, I sat down and ate my lunch, only dragged out of my seat by Damon and Luka. They threw me against the wall roughly.

Luka leaned closer to my face, "Forget what you saw yesterday. Got it?"

"Yeah."

I diverted my eyes. Luka terrified me but not as much as Damon did.

"Can I go?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

"Its can I go, please, Luka."

"Can I go please, Luka?"

"Now you may pass," he said, stepping aside. I felt utterly humiliated as Damon snickered. Great now, I earned bullies along with a grounding and living in a place I hated.

Any class I had with them, I found a seat far away from them. The other kids weren't quite the friendly bunch, either. I learned a valuable lesson; those that are quick to become your friends are quick to turn on you.

I sent dad a text I was walking home. Don't bother to pick me up. I knew it was harsh, but I didn't care. It's not like anyone gave two shits about my feelings. Once I got home, I went straight to my room.

The stress was making my OCD kick into overdrive. I tore my room apart and redid it over and over until I had done it ten times. Everything had to be ten times. I also worked on my homework, doing other problems to keep myself busy.

*****

The next morning I got up early so I could clean my room and walk to school. Being around my parents right now made my OCD kick into overdrive along with the kids at school.

I got to school and walked to my locker. I was in the middle of one of my fits when the guys turned the corner. They stopped and watched me as I opened my locker door ten times and closed it ten times. Then I made sure everything was neat and clean.

Then I went to the girl's bathroom to wash my hands over and over, scrubbing my skin until it was raw. I couldn't get clean enough. I didn't hear the bathroom door open a crack as I washed my hands furiously while they watched.

Then I grabbed a paper towel and went through my ritual. This time was worse than the last.

I sat in class, and a kid walked by and touched my desk. My heart sank. I grabbed a sanitize wipe from my bag and cleaned my desk. God, everything was so dirty.

At lunch, I tried to find a clean spot and pulled a wipe and cleaned the area thoroughly before pulling my stuff out and setting it up correctly. A guy walked by and pushed one of my items out of place. Oh god, he touched my food. I grabbed all my lunch and threw it all away.

Why must people touch everything?

I ran to the bathroom and scrubbed my hands furiously when the bathroom door opened.

"Malia?"

"Everything is dirty. I have to clean it. God, why won't it come clean?"

Damon walked over to me, "They're clean."

"No, they're not!" I started sobbing. "They're dirty!"

"Jesus, she's scrubbing her hands raw," Luka said.

Damon went to touch me.

"Don't touch me!" I backed away from him.

"Go get Abby, Niko," Damon said.

I start stripping off my clothes so I could clean my body. I stood in my underwear while I scrubbed my body until it was raw. Niko returned with Abby.

"Damon, call dad," she said as she sauntered towards me. "Malia?"

"I need to clean it!"

"Okay."

"You don't understand; nothing is coming clean! Why won't it come clean?" I screamed.

"Because sweetie, it's already clean. See?"

I looked at my skin; it was practically bleeding then looked at my clothes on the floor.

"Ignore the clothes. We'll get you some fresh, clean ones. Okay?"

I nodded as my body wracked with sobs.

She walked over to Niko and Luka and handed them money, "Go buy her new clothes now."

They left, and she walked back over to me.

"So, nice weather we're having."

******

Abby helped me dress, and a few minutes later, dad walked in, "Malia?"

"I couldn't get clean," I said quietly.

"It's okay, honey. Here." He pulled out a medicine bottle and took out a pill; then he handed me the tablet and a bottle of water. I swallowed the pill quickly, along with the swig of water. "Malia, did you forget to take your medication?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. Come on, I'll take you home," Dad said, not touching me as he guided me out. My skin hurt so bad from the scrubbing. At least the clothes were soft.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3K 769 32
After dealing with a serial killer in the small town, Lakewood, Detective Malia Weston follows in her dad Gabe Weston's footsteps and becomes a cop...
14.1K 441 41
Max Forester hates his life. Well, his past life. He managed to escape it, but now that he can see the ghost of Marina Devon, the most popular girl i...
328K 14.1K 26
Dove has been carrying a secret from her parents and feeling like they don't care anymore, she becomes isolated. Hawk notices things about Dove when...
91.6K 3.2K 30
A group of friends get trapped in their school along with their history teacher. A single game of Truth Or Dare to pass the time, soon turns into a g...