TEENAGE FEVER | c.b & c.r

By -imshonni

It's just what teenagers do. It's how they live so freely, and how they function. They're like a fire! Howeve... More

Warning.
Characters.
TEENAGE FEVER I
Reader Q/A
TEENAGE FEVER II
TEENAGE FEVER III
TEENAGE FEVER IV
TEENAGE FEVER VI
TEENAGE FEVER VII
TEENAGE FEVER VIII
TEENAGE FEVER IX
TEENAGE FEVER X
TEENAGE FEVER XI
TEENAGE FEVER XII
TEENAGE FEVER XIII
TEENAGE FEVER XIV
TEENAGE FEVER XV
TEENAGE FEVER XVI
TEENAGE FEVER XVII
TEENAGE FEVER XVIII
TEENAGE FEVER XIX
TEENAGE FEVER XX
TEENAGE FEVER XXI
TEENAGE FEVER XXII
TEENAGE FEVER XXIII
TEENAGE FEVER XXIV
yeet

TEENAGE FEVER V

847 45 132
By -imshonni

Rylan Atticus King

"I got the munchies like a motherfucker. "I mumbled handing the blunt off to AJ. He took it and looked at it as if he was debating on whether or not he'd had enough. AJ shook his head and passes it on.

Since Bryson was with Aria, it was just me and all my niggas. Ajax(Who we call AJ), Slater, Hadrian(sometimes called Rian), and Roscoe(Roc). We were all piled into my car and Every single one of us were off our asses right now. We were on a whole other planet.

"Me too man. "AJ co-signed. Roc muttered a 'hell yeah' while Hadrian was still taking drags.

"Aye nigga you hungry?" AJ asked Hadrian. Rian nodded.

"I could fuck up a whole buffet right 'bout now. "I say as my stomach growls. The 7-Eleven catches my eyes and I quickly whip into a parking spot. 7-Eleven got the hookup; snacks, slushies, and they got hot food. We all walked inside and damn near emptied the shelves. Reaching for a bag of Buffalo Ruffles, my hand collides with a feminine one, with nails decorated with baby blue polish.

"My bad. "I mumbled, not bothering to see who it was.

A thick Spanish accent soon filled my ears. "You're okay, Papi."

My eyes widen when I come face to face with the employee at Waffle House from the other night.

"Selena?"

She smiles and holds two thumbs up.

"Correct. Where's your guard dog? I thought she'd be following you around." She says referring to Bryson. A wave of anger rushed over me. No one talks about my girl like that, especially to my face.

"She's not a dog, her name is Bryson. And for your business she's with a friend right now. Excuse me. "I spat with the agitation in me rising, trying to move pass her. She places a hand on my chest and stops me. I shoot a look of disgust at her hand. I swat it off and attempt to walk around again.

"Why are you acting like this? Like you don't know me, Atticus?" Selena exasperates causing the boys, and a few others to look at us. I shush her and pull her further into the store.

"Don't be fuckin' call me by my middle name in front of all these got damn people, Alejandra." I shoot back. She rolls her eyes and places a hand on her hip.

"Listen, what was going on between us began and ended a long time ago. This is the last time I will say this; I have a girlfriend. "

A long groan escapes her lips. "I could care a lot less, actually, she doesn't care about you."

"Miss me with that bull Selena. Now leave me the hell alone before I call the cops on your ass. I'm 17, your 24. Bye."

This time when I walked away she didn't stop me. Selena and I do have a bit of history, but that was before I was ever with Bryson. Selena was a grown woman and I was a horny teenage boy. I wasn't going to turn that down. It's every teen boy's dream to fuck a grown and experienced woman. Selena let my (at the time)ninth-grader ass do just that. And it wasn't even just me. There were about 3 other high school aged niggas doing the same, but for some reason it was hard for her to leave it at that.

Before leaving the store, I grab a pack of gummy worms and a slushie. As I make my way towards the counter to pay for my items I make eye contact with Selena. I quickly break away, pay for my shit, and go. I'm one loyal ass nigga and I refuse to get caught up.

"She still want let it go?" Roc chuckles when I slide into the drivers seat of my car. I nod and sigh.

"Yeah man, she don't understand what 'hell no I got a girl' means. "I heard AJ smack his lips from the backseat.

"Man you stupid. I'd wax Selena ass every chance she gave. "AJ loudly voices while opening his red Powerade.

"This is why Rylan in a long-lasting, serious relationship and you not. " Hadrian pointed. AJ smacks his lips once more.

"So? Nobody told his ass to get in a whole committed relationship in high school. Shit ain't meant to last in high school. High school fucks all of us. "

"Nigga you wanna walk home?" I ask. His mini sermon wasn't asked for.

"He's got a bit of a point there, Ry. There's no guarantee who that could happen to. All you can do is hope and pray for the best, and block out all negative vibes." Roc adds with a shrug. I nod because I understand where he's coming from.

"You right as hell, but that won't happen to me and Bry. We straight with each other ,ya' dig?"

"Say no mo'. "

There comes a point in life in which you must leave<<<

I had dropped the boys off at their homes and I was headed home myself now. Bryson texted me letting me know that Aria had dropped her off at my place. Bry was still staying with me, and would be for a while. At least until her parents figured out their situation. My parents were back home from their date, and probably pissed because it's almost 3 in the morning and I wasn't home. Sneaking in want an option either because them niggas hear everything. So I decided on just walking in like a G.

My Mama ain't raise no bitch. But then again, my Mama didn't raise me.

"Do you have any idea what time it is young man?" My Dad said as soon as I entered the house. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me.

"Look, I'm so--"

"That same 'I'm sorry I'll do better' shit is not going to fly tonight. You've done this too many times. "Dad scolded as my Mom stood beside him. She pulled my journal from behind her back.

"What's this, Atticus?" My mom asked. I stood wide-eyed like a deer in caught in headlights. I know that they've read through it and seen all of the information that I'd been recording about my birth parents.

"It's nothing. Why are you snooping around my room?" I say getting a little defensive. My room was my fortress of solitude; my room was sacred.

"Watch your tone, son. No one snooped for anything. Your brother showed us this. "Mom's voice cracks as she sets the book down on the table. I clench my jaw and make a mental note to get Royce later.

"How could you pursue something like this? I thought you understood that we were your parents whether it was blood or not. We've taken great care of you for 17 years, Rylan. They probably don't even know you're alive and well. "My mom cries. It pained me to see her cry no matter if it was happy tears or not. But I couldn't let that affect my decision. I need to know my blood parents.

"I just have so many questions for them. Those questions can't remain unanswered, Ma. Some things are good to know. "

"I understand that, and I'm not mad at you for it. But you need to put this off for now. Maybe when you're older it'll be the right time." Dad says as he attempts to comfort my Mom. I shake my head and slightly chuckle.

"Do it later? I need to know now. I'm leaving in a few days for Tallahassee to find my father whether you like it or not. "

My Dad scoffs. "I'm not going to tolerate that type of attitude in my house. You're not going anywhere and I'll make sure of that. Give me your car keys. Now. "

I look at him like he has 5 heads. He's not getting the keys to my baby. Nope.

"No way, that's not even fair! I helped to pay for this car and put gas in it."

Every since the age of 6 I had been saving every dollar I got because I knew
that one day I would get my dream car. That dream car was a Camaro, and I had paid a little over half the amount of money for this car. I even got a job and saved every check and did little things like cut grass, wash cars, and babysit. He wasn't getting these keys over my dead body.

"You know what? Fine. You've been causing so much trouble lately Rylan. You're grounded for the rest of summer. "

"And do you know what? I'm leaving."

I rush upstairs to my room to gather my things. I threw all of my clothes, along with accessories, in random bags. Staying here tonight wasn't an option. Overreacting, maybe, but in this moment I didn't care. My bedroom door opens and Roy enters.

"Fuck off, Roy."

He sighs. "I just wanted to protect you big bro. "

"Well you did a great-fuckin'-job. "I sneer, "Get the hell out of my room."

Roy takes in the mounds of clothes and carious bags. My room was officially wrecked. His eyes widened.

"Are you leaving anyway? I said I was sorry brother. "

"Nigga we're adopted, you ain't my brother. "

At this very moment in time I wished I could take back those spiteful words. However, I didn't get the chance to. Royce looked like he wanted to cry; he was trying to hold back, but it wasn't happening. His eyes, hit like mine and everyone else on the planet, were glossy and tears were starting to well.

My dear little brother, how could you let me say such a thing?

In a flash Roy had left my bedroom. I stood in the center of, dumbfounded and at a loss for words. Any other time I would've apologized to my little. Most likely I wouldn't have said something so out of pocket. Not tonight. Anger, bitterness, and spite had complete control of me at the moment. I shook it off and jogged down the hall to the guest room where Bryson was. The door opened so abruptly that she jumped and almost dropped her phone. She took in the look on my and frowned, but I spoke before she could even open her mouth. .

"Get your things together, we're leaving. "I mutter and turn and exit. I didn't feel the need to give any further explanation as to why we were leaving so unanticipatedly.

Back in my room, I finished throwing important items into bags without any other thoughts. I gather my bags, turn off everything in room, and walk out. Across the hall I could hear the sniffles of my little brother. As much as I didn't want to, I looked at him, taking in all the hurt and pain.

"You ready?" Bryson asks snapping me away from the tear stained face of Roy. I simply nod and head downstairs. I thought seeing Royce cry was bad, but no. Nothing could top the hysterical cries of my mother; the woman who raised me, cared for me, and loved me all because no one else wanted to. My father looked at me with sorrow and a bit of remorse. Maybe he's trying to figure out where he went wrong.

Now came the time to leave. I had placed both mine and Bry's bags in trunk. I jog around to open the door for her as a gentleman should. Once she's inside I jog around the front of the car to the drivers side. I pause at the sound of the front door opening. Roy steps out into the cool night air, with one, lone tear trailing down his face. He gives a small smile and a wave.

I return the wave and smile before getting in the car. Bryson didn't say anything and neither did I. I back out then zoom down the street of my home not giving a damn that the speed limit was 25 miles per hour. After tonight I needed to be far away from home; After tonight I will be closer to finding my birth parents.

Tears were still there though. I wanted to cry no matter what. I just left my family in shambles tonight. My jaw clenched tightly due to me becoming angry with myself. But I refuse to turn back now. What's done is done. I feel Bry tightly grip my hand.

"Calm down, babe. I'm here." She says softly. I look and I'm met with the same hazel eyes I fell in love with. I grasp her hand and kiss it before averting my attention back to the road.

"And I appreciate that. "I mumble. She places a kiss on my cheek before she snuggles up against my right arm. I'm beginning to feel like I'm reaching the point of no return. What happens next and the events to follow will be the true judges of that.

-
I know it's short. Just stop, bro. 🤷🏽‍♀️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 37.6K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
946K 50.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
303K 13.5K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
128K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...