Danganronpa X Male Reader: Ki...

By WAREDGO

Sixteen students. Trapped within confinement of one of the world's most prestigious schools for the rest of t... More

Prologue
Welcome to Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 1
Welcome to Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 2
Welcome To Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 3
Welcome To Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 4
Welcome To Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 4.5
Welcome To Conduit Academy? : 2 - 1
Welcome to Conduit Academy? : 2 - 2

Welcome To Despair Academy: Episode 1 - 5

4K 54 84
By WAREDGO

As the remaining fifteen students stepped into the courtroom, one of them could only be so curious about something that sat on one of the spots.

"Pardon me for asking, but...what's with that?" Kirigiri asked as she pointed to a pedestal that contained (Y/N)'s mugshot.

"Well, it'd be a shame if (Y/N) was left out, so I saw to it otherwise!" Monokuma laughed.

"Now, you are all here because (Y/N) (L/N) was murdered. Your objective is to discuss and figure out whodunnit! I'm pretty sure I've already told you all this, so let's get this show on the road! Puhuhuhuhu~"

Class Trial Start! All Rise!

Makoto Naegi - This is messed up...nobody here really thinks one of us killed him!

Byakuya Togami - Don't be naive, of course one of us killed (Y/N).

Monokuma - He be correct, my boy! No room for doubt, I'm afraid!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Right! Everyone close your eyes! If you're the murderer, raise your hand!

Mondo Owada - Yeah, that'll blow like an old lady's fart.

Monokuma - Enough arguing and more debating! Let's kick this off!

Aoi Asahina - So, um...how do we start this off? I'm kinda new to this whole debating thing...

Byakuya Togami - I strongly suggest we start with the cause of death. After all, he did take quite a beating.

Yasuhiro Hagakure - Yeah, the poor dude was bludgeoned, slashed and stabbed! After all, the murder weapons were as plain as day to see.

Mondo Owada - Apparently, the killer hit him over the head with that metal bat, so he must've blacked out instantly, right?

Kyoko Kirigiri - A wise assumption, since if otherwise, he would've fought back and his dorm room would've been a mess...

Mondo Owada - Not to mention the killer went and also fucking shanked him with that knife. Damn, what a way to go...

Makoto Naegi - That knife wasn't just any knife. I'm almost certain it was a kitchen knife.

Mondo Owada - Oh...yeah, you could kinda see it being a kitchen knife if you take a closer look at the handle.

Toko Fukawa - S-s-so we can assume that someone took it from the kitchen last night?

Makoto Naegi - Yes. Asahina can also testify to that. *Turns to Asahina* You said you were in the kitchen last night, correct?

Aoi Asahina - Um, yeah! Me and Sakura were in the kitchen making late night tea.

Makoto Naegi - Just to be sure, did you see anyone else come into the kitchen at that time?

Aoi Asahina - Now that I think about it...yeah! Two people came in at that time.

Kyoko Kirigiri - Can you tell us who those people were?

Aoi Asahina - Yes, those two were, in fact Sayaka and...someone who's no longer with us.

Leon's eyes slightly widened in shock as Sayaka secretly adopted a worried expression.

Makoto Naegi - Was it...(Y/N)?

Sakura Oogami - Yes, it was.

Byakuya Togami - Care to tell us what happened?

Aoi Asahina - Well, to start over from the beginning, me and Sakura were in the kitchen by ourselves before Sayaka walked in first. (Y/N) then came in a bit later and Sayaka had left rather quickly. (Y/N) was there with us for quite some time, too, so I'm sure he didn't take the knife. The knife you were talking about had disappeared when Sayaka left. I swear though, all the knives were there when me and Sakura first walked into the kitchen.

At that moment, all eyes turned to Sayaka.

Makoto Naegi - Sayaka...please tell me you're not the killer.

Sayaka Maizono - No, I'm not! Just because I took that knife doesn't mean I'm the killer!

Byakuya Togami - Out of the four of you, including (Y/N), you were the one who took the knife. How could you possibly not at least have something to do with his demise?

Sayaka Maizono - ...Leon. Should we tell them?

Leon Kuwata - Nuh-uh! *Does a so-so gesture with his hand* Nuh-uh!

Sayaka Maizono - Please, we have to. For (Y/N)...

Leon Kuwata - Ugh...fine.

Kyoko Kirigiri - What have you two been hiding from us?

Sayaka Maizono - I did take the knife from the kitchen. I was trying to kill (Y/N) last night...but he sort of...wasn't my target.

Celestia Ludenberg - Then who was?

Leon Kuwata - It was me.

Byakuya Togami - Explain.

Sayaka Maizono - I had invited Leon to my room at 1:30 this morning, planning to lure him into a trap where I could kill him and have an out. But someone else had come into my room, (Y/N). I wanted to leave so badly that for a few moments, I didn't acknowledge I was attacking the wrong person.

Celestia Ludenberg - Why continue to attack him though? After all, from what we can tell, you were responsible for that cut on his left side.

Leon Kuwata - It was the damn videos. Monokuma's motive made her do this. When I walked in on both of them, I'd gotten the wrong idea and wanted to attack Sayaka, but (Y/N) came to her defense, and we all talked things out afterwards.

Byakuya Togami - Interesting...So (Y/N) came at a convenient time and prevented a murder from occurring, only for the savior to become a victim. *Smirks* How ironic.

Mondo Owada - Hey, ironic or not, that dude's a fucking hero! We don't need your arrogant-ass opinions to ruin the bravery and honor in that!

Byakuya Togami - *Smirks again* I was simply stating the cause and effect of this case.

Mondo Owada - Why, you little shit!

Kyoko Kirigiri - Enough, both of you! You're only playing into Monokuma's hands and throwing us off our train of thought.

Makoto Naegi - Sayaka...I can't believe you...

Sayaka Maizono - *Crying* I-I'm so sorry, Makoto...

Leon Kuwata - *Sweatdrops* ...Anyway, there's something else I wanna tell you guys. Kyoko, remember that small pile of bloodied strips of fabric you found in the trash?

Kyoko Kirigiri - Yes, what about them?

At this moment, Sayaka caught on to what Leon was getting at and pulled herself back together.

Sayaka Maizono - *Sniff* I used those as makeshift bandages for the wound on his left side, since the infirmary couldn't be used.

Byakuya Togami - Sigh, just because you helped (Y/N) doesn't mean you're not our culprit. For all we know, it could've been a ruse for you to deceive him and make him lower his guard, especially in his damaged state.

Leon Kuwata - Hey, we saw him take the knife and the replica sword back with him!

Byakuya Togami - What about the other murder weapon?

Leon Kuwata - The metal bat? Yeah, that was the other murder weapon. And just so you know, I didn't have a bat in my room before the murder occurred!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru - It's true, actually; when I first saw it on the ground next to (Y/N), I had a word with Leon later on and he answered truthfully.

Leon Kuwata - I had no incentive to kill, honest! Besides, if I were the killer, I would've used something that would NOT point all suspicion at me!

Kyoko Kirigiri - Fair point.

Yasuhiro Hagakure - There's something else that I think might be worth looking into. In the laundry room, I found a bloodied tablecloth hidden behind one of the washing machines. If there was a crap ton of blood at the crime scene, then the killer must've used it to block the blood splatter. If it wasn't that, then I see no other purpose.

Byakuya Togami - Hmph, well said, Hagakure. Seems like you really do have a reliable brain in that head of yours. *Smirks*

A tick mark appeared on Yasuhiro's head as he spoke in an irritated tone.

Yasuhiro Hagakure - A pretty damn good one too, I'll have you know!

Kyoko Kirigiri - Except the killer might've been careless. Take a look at this. *Shows them the burnt and bloodied piece of a tie* The killer wasn't careful enough to shield their clothing from the blood splatter, and ended up getting a stain on a certain article of clothing. Specifically, a tie.

At this point, the students who didn't wear ties now had their eyes on Kyoko, Celestia, Togami, and Junko, who all wore neckties.

Kyoko Kirigiri - To add up to the killer's mistakes, they also didn't do a good job of disposing of evidence, which I found near the incinerator in the garbage room. And if you look closely at the design of this tie, you can see who this tie might belong to.

It took a few seconds before all eyes laid on Junko, whose eyes widened in shock as she held an expression filled with fear and...betrayal?!?

Aoi Asahina - Wait...Junko is the killer?

Junko Enoshima - I-I...

That mixed look of fear and betrayal did not go unnoticed by Naegi.

Makoto Naegi - Hold on a second, everyone! There's still one more thing we need to discuss before we start pointing fingers!

Byakuya Togami - Really? Like what?

Makoto Naegi - Hidden under his shirt was this. *Shows everyone the necklace* This necklace belonged to (Y/N), and had a hidden USB stick on it, which contained a video of him telling his backstory! It said something about a sixteenth student in our class. The Ultimate Soldier, also known as Mukuro Ikusaba!

Suddenly, they heard a loud crash that shook the room, almost throwing everyone off balance as the doors busted open, revealing to be none other than (Y/N)...

...in other words, you. You still had blood all over you, and your head still hurt like hell, but other than that, you were alive and well.

Mondo Owada - N-no fucking way...

Leon Kuwata - Holy shit! You're...you're alive?!?

A smile appeared on your face as you spoke.

(Y/N) (L/N) - Hell yeah.

Meanwhile, Monokuma was twice as shocked as everyone else, and was about to lose his shit.

Monokuma - You son of a bitch! How did you even survive?!

(Y/N) (L/N) - I have my ways, so hey, surprise, surprise bitch. *Smirks*

Monokuma - Grrrrrrr...

(Y/N) (L/N) - Careful now, wouldn't want you to lose your temper and break one of your own rules, huh?

Monokuma - Just...! ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GET PISSED!!!

Class Trial End! ...There's no point in this now, is there?

Monokuma stormed off in anger as Maizono quickly ran up to you and glomped you as she was already in tears of pure joy.

"I-I'm so glad you're okay! What happened?! How are you alive?!" Maizono cried as she glomped you again.

"Sayaka...you're crushing me." You grunted, your fast healing ability still not having kicked in yet as Maizono quickly let you go.

"Oh! Sorry!" She said as she hugged you again, this time in a gentle manner.

"Dude...how the hell are you alive? You lost a helluva lot of blood in that bathroom..." Mondo said.

"Well, let's just say that it'll take a lot more than blunt and sharp force trauma, combined with blood loss to kill me." You answered. "But still, it's good to see you all again."

You looked over to the other students, and much to your surprise, Kirigiri was just as shocked as everyone, that iron mask having melted away from her face from seeing you alive. You decided to have a bit of fun with her.

"And I thought you were all stone-faced, Kyoko." You teased with a smirk plastered on your face.

"S-shut up." Kyoko stuttered with a blush full of embarrassment.

"Come on, let's get out of here. Figure we all need a good rest after that." You said as everyone nodded and filed into the elevator.

You were happy to see all the relieved faces that regarded your survival. Sakura even said that your strong spirit and willpower to stay alive reminded her of her boyfriend, Kenshiro. This went on for quite some time, with the other students speaking to you with their words filled with nothing but relief, happiness, and most of all, hope.

("Ah, yes. HOPE!"

Okay, seriously Nagito. Stop it. I know you're into hope and all, but this is going way over the line. Now shut up and let me continue (Y/N)'s dialogue.

...

Okay, where was I? Oh, here we go...)

The second you stepped out of the elevator however, you sensed danger nearby. But it felt so familiar. You couldn't figure out what it was, but it felt...cold.

Something...something you hadn't encountered in a long time.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Maizono asked.

Your breathing got slightly more frantic as you ran off in the direction of the gym. "You guys stay here, there's something I need to check out."

"What? Why?" Naegi asked.

"There's something else in here with us...something...dangerous..." You said as you continued to run towards the gym, unaware that the others were following you, not wanting you to get yourself into any more trouble.

As you threw open the doors to the gym, your stomach did a swan dive all the way down to your feet. Standing before you, armed with firearms and cryokinetic abilities...

...was an army of ice soldiers you hadn't fought in a long time.

The Vermaak 88. They were alerted to your presence as your eyes glowed purple and neon swirled around your arms.

A smile grew on your face as you spoke. "Let's get THIS show back on the road, bitches..."

__________________________________________

Alright, I know you were all expecting yourselves to reveal your abilities to the students, along with some satisfying reactions, but that'll have to wait until the next part, when everyone finally sees you in action.

Also, apologies if I kinda suck at making class trials in a way.

Life sucks, so have fun every once in awhile!

See you in the next part! waredgo out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 27 16
15 students are trapped in a school and are forced to kill one-another and not get caught for survival
195K 5K 30
16 students trapped in a killing game with absolutely no idea how they got trapped there and why, well, with the exception of one...
131 0 22
A fanfiction of the game and anime Danganronpa, the story takes place some years after The Tragedy that took out most of the world. 16 students awake...
5.6K 321 24
15 students, all trapped in a high school and the only way to get out is to murder someone and get away with it. How will it end up? Will they all f...