Days Of Autumn

Bởi illwheelyouluce

I hesitantly took the two earphones out of my ears and handed them to him. He quickly placed them in his ears... Xem Thêm

Day Two
Day Three
Day Five

Day One

41 1 0
Bởi illwheelyouluce

I felt the vibrations of my bed.

Again... and again.. and again...

Realization hit me as it was my alarm clock, jolting me awake as it was a new day.

I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed into something decent looking and made my way out my apartment. I jogged down the stairs, greeted the receptionist with a simple wave and smile. I made my way out the front door and towards what's got to be the best coffeshop known to mankind.

I walked through the doors and sat myself at a small table in the corner of the shop waiting for the waiter to come.

I grabbed the untangled earphones out of my bag, plugging them into my phone and placing them in my ears. I looked up to see a waitress walking towards me with an apron around her waist and a notepad in her hands. I quickly grabbed a pen out of my bag and scribbled my order down on a napkin and gave it to her with a shy smile. Confused, she took it and walked away.

I soon switched my attention from her to my bag, pulling out my journal from my bag. I opened it up, put a heading at the top, and started writing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder to the right and I looked up to see a somewhat cute blue-eyed boy with dirty blondish hair asking me something. I couldn't quite comprehend.. Pen?.. and he gestured scribbling. I then realized he needed my pen. I handed it to him as he quickly jotted something down on his paper and returned it to me smiling a small thank you.

My order of a cream cheese bagel and hot chocolate with marshmallows soon arrived and I started to eat. From the corner of my eye, I could see the boy glancing at me now and then. I ignored his stares and enjoyed my breakfast.

Once I finished I quickly packed up my journal and made my way to the counter and payed. I opened the door of the shop and turned around once more to awkwardly meet eyes with the boy. I could feel my cheeks turn a bright red before I rushed out of the shop seeing a smirk form on the boy's face. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2M 134K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
404K 45.8K 21
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 71.6K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...