SEX THERAPY «d.s.»

By CullenKing

Daniel Simmons, better known by his clients as Dr. Diggy, makes his living as a sex therapist with high profi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Chapter Four

47.8K 1.2K 2.9K
By CullenKing

Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

All night long I toss and turn, unable to get any rest. And when I do close my eyes, I'm back in that moment, standing outside of Simon's apartment.

"Now, if you want to kiss him, then just move a little closer."

I gesture for him to step closer to me, and he does. My own heart starts to beat faster, and I can practically hear the blood pumping in my ears. I see a blush settles across his tawny skin, and it makes him look even more beautiful. His face turns down, looking to the ground.

"He's not going to know that you want to be kissed unless you look up at him." I say, and he does, turning his face up to meet my eyes. I look into his green eyes, seeing the hazel flecks of color, and immediately finding myself getting lost. The next things happen without my permission, it's like I've lost all control of myself in this moment.

"Then you'll look at his lips and part yours slightly." I say, trying to keep walking him through it, but my voice is slowly growing quieter as the atmosphere between us shifts. The tension is thick, and there's like a magnetic pull between the two of us.

I watch as his eyes drop down to my lips, and I watch as his own part, and I want nothing more than to press my lips to his, press him against the wall, and then press my body against his. I've never wanted to kiss and be kissed by somebody so badly before in my life.

"Then, he'll lean in even closer to you." I say, my voice even softer this time, and to my own surprise I'm moving closer to him, our faces growing closer. "Don't move, just let him take control."

My breath escapes me evenly, more evenly than I thought of would've been. Oddly I don't feel his breath back on my lips, he must not be breathing. All of my senses are heightened, the sight of his beautiful face taking over my field of vision as I move closer, the way he smells of jasmine and oranges, and the warmth of his body radiating against mine.

I stop just before our lips touch, immediately realizing what is happening. What am I doing? He's my patient. He's a guy. I'm not gay.

I jump back, putting more than enough distance between us again. I rub the back of my neck sheepishly and clear my throat awkwardly.

"Yeah, and then he'll kiss you." I say quickly, pretending to complete the narrative that stopped being a demonstration a long time ago—I think. "Um, and make sure you leave him wanting more, make him want to come back. And if you don't want to kiss him, then just tell him goodnight and go inside."

"I'll see you later, Simon. Have a good night." I say, quickly walking back down the hallway towards the elevator. Once inside, I press the lobby button, and I look up, anywhere but at Simon until the doors are closed behind me.

Once the doors are closed, I close my eyes, taking a few calming breaths, and lean my forward against the wall of the elevator. What the hell happened back there?

I open my eyes, happy to see that it's almost morning since it seemed to take forever to get here. I roll my tired body of out bed and start my day, trying to push the thought of what happened last night to the back of my mind.

I keep telling myself over and over that I was just demonstrating. That's all. It was nothing more than a demonstration.

I grab my gym bag and head to the gym.

«•»

Working out has proved to be good, it's helped me with my frustrations a little it, and by the time I finish my last rep, I'm completely worn out.

"I'm surprised to see you again." A familiar and feminine voice says from behind me.

I turn to see Regina standing by the treadmills. The first thing I notice is how good she looks in her sports bra and her leggings, but then I notice that she's finally wearing her wedding ring.

"I've been thinking about you." I lie, smiling as I wipe the sweat from my face with my towel.

She rolls her eyes. "You left and never even hit me up. What's up with that?"

"You never gave me your phone number." I reply. "You were too busy moaning my name."

"It wasn't that good." She says, but from the smile on her face I know she's lying. I make her feel much better than that old man of a husband that she has.

"So, are you going to give it to me now, or are you and your husband back on good terms?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

She looks down at her wedding ring and then back up to me, a smile on her face. "If I give it to you, you better use it."

"Oh trust me, I will."

She smiles and I smile back at her.

«•»

The next night is exactly the same, and the next night, and the next night. Every time I close my eyes, I'm right back outside of Simon's apartment, and it's starting to feel like a recurring nightmare instead of a memory that I want to forget. It gets even worse as my next session with Simon approaches, and I honestly don't know how I'm going to be able to face him. I can't let what happened last time happen again. It's not an option.

«•»

I walk into the office the next door, and Eva looks up at me and grimaces.

"Damn!" She says as I walk up to her desk. "You look like shit!"

I give her a look. "Thanks a lot, Eva."

"Sorry, but you know I just like to keep it real." Eva says, tapping her chin with her long, yellow nail. "What's wrong with you? You ain't get one of these little bitches pregnant did you, Dig? Because you know a baby is for life."

"No, it's not that." I say with a sigh, it honestly might be worse.

"What is it then, sugar? Talk to Eva about it." She says. "You know I'm like the Oprah of my friend group."

I roll my eyes and chuckle softly. "Oh really?"

"Yeah!" She exclaims. "Nothing like a good ole sit down conversation with Eva. You know they should give me my own talk show. Call it: Eva."

"I'd tune in every afternoon." I say.

"Oh, honey, I'm too R-rated for afternoon. I would be late night and on HBO." She laughs, and I can't help but laugh, too.

"Thanks Eva. I needed the laugh."

"Any time. Even though you get on my damn nerves, I'm still your friend." Eva says.

For the first time I realize just how lonely I actually am. Eva is my only friend, and I only see her when I pass through the lobby on the way up to my office. I'm too busy chasing after girls.

"Now there's that long face again." Eva says, her face falling with concern. "What's wrong, Diggy? For tea this time."

"I don't want to talk about it right now. I have an appointment soon." Then I walk to the elevator, my shoulders sagging sadly. I need to pull it together.

«•»

"It's just hard because there's never any time for us to make love anymore." Leah Hampton tells me, clutching her husband, John's, hand in her lap. "I mean, we're either taking care of baby Leo or sleeping."

I jot a few notes down, even though I'm honestly only partly listening. Their my third clients of the day, and it seems like I'm missing more and more of what they're saying.

"I'm a man, Dr. Simmons." John says, who insists he won't call me Diggy. "I need release, y'know?"

"And since I'm a woman I don't?" Leah snaps, turning to look at him.

John stammers, trying to take his foot out of his mouth, but failing miserably. His inability to find words reminds me of Simon. Everything is reminding me of Simon lately.

"No, that's not what I meant." John finally manages to say. "I just meant that..."

He trails off, knowing anything he says now will be taken out of context.

"You two need to figure out a schedule." I say, because honestly I can't think of any real advice to give them right now, my own mind has been all over the place lately. "Maybe when you wake up in the morning. I always say that morning sex is the best sex."

They nod, looking at arch other. "I suppose we could set the alarm a little earlier." John says.

"Two minutes earlier should do it." She says, still upset from his words from earlier. John sighs, but he doesn't say anything. Smart move.

"As long as you find a time hat works best for you both. Sex makes a relationship healthy, remember that." I say, just as my time rings. "Well, that's all for today. I want to see you both next week to see how things are coming along."

They shake my hand and leave, and as soon as the door closes I roll my eyes, walking to my desk and sitting in my chair. I've never felt so bummed out in my life.

Simon Minsk

I watch the clock anxiously, waiting on the minutes to tick by, waiting for the money the professor would finally release us from this boring lecture. I try to pay attention I really do, but my mind keeps drifting back to that same place over and over again—the moment Diggy Simmons almost kissed me.

I'm still left confused by the moment. A part of me believed it was really him in that moment, and that he wasn't just pretending or demonstrating, that in that moment he really wanted to kiss me. Then the other, more rational, part of me scolds myself for believing that, and once again I'm reminded of just how straight Diggy Simmons is.

I scroll through his Instagram feed again, ogling at the images, the likes, the comments beneath them, and I can only imagine how his DMs must look. He's a thirst trap. That's what he is.

I scroll back up to the top and pause, staring at the blue follow button. I'm about to tap it when my phone vibrates with a message from Isaiah💕.

Good morning beautiful.
I hope you're having a
wonderful day. I can't
stop thinking about you.

Immediately, I smile, leaving Diggy's Instagram behind and then replying to the message.

Good morning, handsome.
I'm having a great day now☺️
I haven't been able to stop
thinking about you either.

It's not a lie, I haven't stopped thinking about Isaiah, but I also haven't stopped thinking about Diggy, no matter how hard I try. I want to focus on just Isaiah, but another part of me wants Diggy to swoop in and take me in his arms, and carry me off into the sunset. Of course, I know that's not going to happen, but I can still dream, right?

Isaiah replies back.

I wish you were here
with me now. That way
I could hold you and
tell you how beautiful you
are in person.

I know, it sounds kind of cheesy, but it's honestly so sweet. Isaiah wants to take care of me, treat me like royalty, and I would be damn stupid if I didn't let him do it.

That sounds amazing. I
wish I was with you too.

"Alright class, we'll stop there for today. I'll see you on Monday. Have a good weekend." My professor say, and I refrain from leaping with joy.

I gather my things and leave the lecture hall, walking out into the hallway and stopping when I see Fiona leaving her own class. She spots me, rolls her eyes, and keeps walking. I follow after her.

"Fiona, wait up!" I call after her. She doesn't stop. "Fiona, talk to me, please?"

Fiona stops, turns around, but it's obvious that she doesn't want to. "Don't talk to me unless you're coming to tell me you're stopping those sessions and using the checks your momma sends you for the right reasons."

I shift on my feet guiltily and she rolls her eyes.

"You don't feel bad about why you're doing at all?" Fiona asks me, pushing her backpack strap higher on her shoulder.

"Of course I do, Fiona." I say. "But it's just something that I have to do."

"Bullshit." Fiona says. "Bye, Simon."

Fiona turns on her heel and walks away. I sigh, turning around and stopping when I see Isaiah standing behind me, holding a rose in his hand. My spirits lift and I can't help but smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, taking the rose and sniffing it. It smells heavenly.

"I wanted to see you, and surprise you." Isaiah says. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too." I say, immediately forgetting about my argument with Fiona, though I know it'll come rushing back as soon as Isaiah says.

"This your last class?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I have one in twenty minutes."

"Then let me walk you." Isaiah says, offering his hand to me. I smile and take it, our fingers entwining, and my heart soaring. I look as some people watch us walk, hand in hand, and I know they're hating on me. That's right. This man is mine. I think.

"I came here for another reason, too." Isaiah says as we walk outside and head across the quad.

"And here I was thinking I was special." I tease flirtatiously. Who am I right now? When have I ever been this flirty?

"You are special, baby." Isaiah says, and I blush at the nickname. I could get used to this. "But I wanted to ask you out for the first time in person."

"Oh, really?" I ask. "And what would we do on this date? If it's not up to my standards then it's going to be a no for me dawg."

Isaiah chuckles. "I see you, trying to play hard to get, but you still holding my hand though."

I feel him give my hand a squeeze, and I smile. "If you don't tell me what this date is going to be like I might let it go."

"Okay." Isaiah says. "I'll pick you up at eight with a bouquet of roses, and I'll open and hold every door for you, then I'll take you to a fancy restaurant, a secluded table for two, and I'll let you order anything you want."

"Anything? I have expensive tastes." I tease.

"I'll bust some suds if I got to." He says, and I laugh. "So what do you say? Will you go out with me tonight?"

I stop, and he turns to face me. I tap my chin in thought, looking up at the sky. "Get on your knees and beg first."

"For real?"

"Yes for real."

Isaiah looks around, then shrugs, and starts to drop to his knees. I grab his arms, stopping him, and laughing.

"Yes, I'll go out with you." I say, not letting go of his strong arms.

"Good, but you know I would've gotten down there, right?" He asks.

"Trust me, I believe you." I reply.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders, holding me close. I wrap mine around his waist, and we set off towards my next class.

I couldn't wait for tonight.

«•»

Immediately after my class, I have to rush over to Diggy's office for our next session. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I want to tell him about my date with Isaiah, but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't. I mean, he did almost kiss me.

No. He didn't. You just think he did.

I shake my head as I push through the door into Diggy's office. I smile politely at Marvin.

"Simon," Marvin smiles. "Dr. Simmons will see you now."

I nod and walk into his office. He's sitting at his desk, editing something, his head turned down. He doesn't look up or acknowledge me.

"Hey," I say, softer than I expected.

Diggy looks up at me, and I see how tired he looks, like he hasn't been sleeping.

I'm immediately concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, never better." He says almost too enthusiastically. "Take a seat."

I do as I'm told, walking over and taking my usual seat on the couch. Diggy grabs his pen and paper and walks over and sits in his chair.

"How have you been?" He asks.

I raise an eyebrow, so we just gonna ignore the fact that you almost kissed me the other night? I don't know why I'm so surprised. I semi-expected this.

"I've been good." I say. "How about yourself?"

A look crosses Diggy's eyes for a moment, one that I can't quite read, but after a few seconds it's gone. "Good."

"That's good." I say, deciding not to press the issue any further. I'm not the therapist here, he is. Besides, I'm supposed to stop caring about him the way that I do. "Isaiah asked me out tonight."

Diggy smiles. "That's great. Where are you two going?"

"I don't know for sure. He mentioned something about dinner." I say.

"You don't sound so excited." Diggy says, and for the first time I notice that I have sounded a little disinterested. Maybe it's because I'm sitting in front of Diggy and I'm still holding out hope that there's a part of him that wants me as badly as I want him.

"I'm excited, just nervous that's all." I say, which was another lie, I don't get nervous around Isaiah like I do around Diggy.

"I'm sure you'll do great." Diggy reassure me, writing a few things down.

I take this break in conversation to do some thinking. Now that I'm here, I don't want to ignore what happened outside my apartment, I want to confront it. There's a sudden swell inside of me, something I've ever felt when I've been around Diggy, and it's confidence.

"What happens if I want to kiss him and he doesn't want to kiss me?" I blurt out. "I mean, you told me what do to if I don't want to kiss him, but what if it's the other way around?"

Diggy doesn't look up at me. His pen stops scribbling on his paper. He's completely frozen. The space between us grows awkward again, the awkward tension thickening with each passing second.

Just when I think he's going to completely ignore the question, he looks up at me, his eyes meeting mine, and I'm lost in a trance again. Nothing else matters in the world but Diggy and I.

"That won't happen." Diggy says. "He'll be stupid not to kiss you."

I feel my entire being melt just then, and I become a puddle. What does this mean? Does this mean he feels stupid for not kissing me? Why is he still staring at me with those delicious chocolate eyes? Why can't I stop looking at him? Why can't I stop falling for him?

"I think that's all the time we have for today." Diggy says, doing it again, ruining our moment and utterly confusing the hell out of me. "It was a good session though, and good luck on your date tonight, Simon. You'll do great."

I nod my head, leaving the room feeling less accomplished then I did when I walked in.

«•»

Later that night, I sit across a table from Isaiah, who looks ridiculously sexy in his suit and bow tie. I feel a little underdressed myself, but that doesn't stop me—or other people in the restaurant—from ogling him too.

"You're supposed to be looking at your menu and not me." Isaiah says, looking up from his own menu to give me a knowing smirk.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself." I say. "My is the best looking man in here tonight."

"I think I disagree with you." He says, reaching across the table and taking my hand in his. "You're the best looking man in here tonight."

I blush, smiling at him, just as the waiter comes over to take our order. I'm slightly turned on when Isaiah orders for me.

"How do you know that's what I want?" I ask after the waiter takes our menus and walks away.

He shrugs. "I think you'll devour anything I put in your mouth."

I feel myself turn red again, my entire body heating up at his sexual innuendo. Damn, he's freaky too? Did I hit the jackpot?

"We'll just have to see about that, Mr. Parker." I say, looking at him seductively as I take a sip of my water.

Isaiah smiles at me, I know he loves it when I use his last name. If only Fiona could see me now.

The band stops playing, and the host takes the stage.

"So, we had a little mix up with out performer tonight, sadly she won't be able to make it." He says. "But if there's anyone out there who wants to come up, please do. The only thing we ask is that you actually know how to sing."

Isaiah looks at me. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

I nod and he stands up, walks over, and places a kiss on my cheek before walking off. I pull my phone and text Fiona.

I hate that you're not talking
to me. I miss you.

I press send and watch as the read receipt pops up that she read it, but of course she doesn't text me back. I sigh, and then I hear a familiar voice coming from the speakers.

"So, um, my name is Isaiah." I turn to see Isaiah on stage, standing behind the microphones. I raise an eyebrow at him, and he smiles at me. "And I want to dedicate this song to my beautiful date, Simon."

I blush as people look at me and clap.

The music starts playing, and I immediately recognize the song. How in the hell is this man about to pull off Etta James?

Isaiah opens his mouth and starts to sing, "At last, my love has come along. My lonely days are over. And life is like a song."

My mouth hangs open slightly, watching him get lost in the music, hearing his sweet, tenor voice has me at a loss for words. Who knew he had a voice like this?

"Oh yeah, yeah." Isaiah sings, his eyes falling on me. "At last, the skies above are blue. My heart was wrapped up in clover. The night I looked at you."

Isaiah smiles at me, licking his lips before continuing.

"I found a dream that I could speak to. A dream that I can call my own. I found a thrill to press my cheek too. A thrill that I have never known. Oh yeah yeah you smile. You smile oh and then the spell was cast. And here we are in heaven. For you are mine at last."

The band plays the last few chords and the restaurant explodes into applause. Isaiah takes a bow and walks back over to our table. I stand up, carrying myself closer to him.

"How was I?" He asks, smiling down at me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck.

I don't give him an answer, instead I look deep into his eyes, down to his lips, and then I lean up and kiss him. Isaiah is surprised at first but soon he's kissing me back, everyone claps, and it's perfect.

Screw saving it for later, and screw having a crush on Diggy Simmons. Isaiah is all I need and more.

Daniel "Diggy" Simmons

"Diggy," Regina moans in my ear, clawing at my back once again as I lay the pipe. My thrusts are rougher this time, my hands grip her thighs tighter, and I practically growl as I fuck my frustrations out.

I was tired of thinking about Simon. Tired of wishing I had kissed him that night. Tired of it all. I'm Diggy fucking Simmons. I love pussy. I've never been attracted to a guy before. Until Simon came along.

I fuck her harder, pounding her now, the headboard beating into the wall. She cries out, probably from pain and pleasure, but this is exactly what I need.

She pushes at my stomach, trying to get me to slow down, but I can't, not when images of Isaiah and Simon out on their date start creeping into my mind.  I see them sitting there, laughing and enjoying each other's company. Then I see them outside Simon's door, and then they're kissing.

I growl, thrusting even harder, my balls smacking loudly against her. Her moans turn to screams.

"Diggy! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" She cries out.

I don't hear her anymore, all I can hear is my own blood pumping, and I see Isaiah touching Simon's bare body, I see their limbs intertwined, and then I see Simon moaning Isaiah's name as Isaiah takes his virginity, makes love to him.

Then, I hear someone else's name slip from Simon's lips, and this time it's my own.

"Diggy," he gasps in pleasure, and then I'm right above him. It's not Regina beneath me any more, but now it's Simon.

I immediately slow my hips, gently rocking into him. His hands reach up and cradle my face, his mouth open in a permanent 'o' as I bring pleasure like never before to his untainted body. He feels so good wrapped around me, hugging my throbbing dick as I slowly thrust in and out of him, making love to him.

"Diggy," Simon gasps agains, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he cums. Yeah, that's right, only I can make you feel this way, baby boy, just me. Just Daddy Diggy.

Seeing him overcome with orgasm pushes me over the edge, and then I'm releasing inside of him with a moan of his name.

"Simon," I moan, my head tilted back and my eyes closed.

Smack!

I immediately snap out of it, looking down to see Regina scowling up at me. She just slapped me.

"What the fuck did you slap me for?!" I ask, pulling out of her, scowling back as I touch my reddening cheek.

"Are you gay, nigga?" She asks, sitting up and grabbing her panties.

"What? Fuck no." I exclaim.

"Then who the fuck is Simon?"

{A/N: Whoop, there it is. Diggy really needs to figure out what the fuck he wants, because he's slowly losing Simon to Isaiah. Speaking of, I've gotta ask, who y'all with?

Team Diggy?

Or

Team Isaiah?

Personally, I'm feeling Isaiah a little bit more right now, but that's just because he got up there and sang his heart out to Simon. Until next time! XOXO!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 23.3K 31
BoyxBoy|ManxMan It was the first day of the rest of Adam Almeida's life. The day Adam began his General Surgery Internship program at Tremblay Hospit...
265K 14.1K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
1K 25 11
A story about a boy who is suffering with severe depression and is stuck back in a Psychiatric ward after his 5th suicide attempt. During his stay wi...
67.1K 3.9K 42
Book Two of the Growing Pains series. If you haven't read the first book and intend to, click away. There are major spoilers from the first chapter! ...