Sotus After Story

By amrinalim90

His eyes beaming in the softest of colors, his fringes scattered messily on his forehead. I slowly reached ou... More

Chapter-1 Kongpob
Chapter-2 Arthit
Chapter-3 Kongpob
Chapter-4 Arthit
Chapter-5 Kongpob
Chapter-6 Arthit
Chapter-7 Kongpob
Chapter-8 Arthit
Chapter-9 Kongpob
Chapter-10 Arthit
Chapter-12 Kongpob
Chapter-13 Arthit
Chapter-14 'S'
Chapter-15 Kongpob
Chapter-16 Arthit
Chapter-17 Kongpob
Chapter-18 M
Chapter-19 Arthit
Chapter-20 Kongpob
Chapter-21 Arthit
Chapter-22 Kongpob
Chapter-23 S
Chapter-24 Arthit
Chapter-25 Kongpob
Chapter-26 M
Chapter-27 S
Chapter-28 Arthit
Chapter-29 Arthit
Chapter-30 Kongpob
Chapter-31 Arthit
Chapter-32 Kongpob (Dream or Nightmare?)
Chapter-33 Arthit & Kongpob (The End)❤️
Teaser of Part-2 Sotus " Unconditional Love" Kongpob
Part-2(Unconditional Love) chapter 1 Arthit
Chapter-2 Kongpob
Chapter-3 Arthit
Chapter-4 "S & Kongpob"
Chapter-5 "S"
Chapter-6 Arthit
Chapter-7 Kongpob
Chapter-8 Arthit
Chapter-9 "Gun"💙
Chapter-10 Kongpob
Chapter-11 Arthit
Chapter-12 Bright
Chapter-13 Kongpob & Arthit
Chapter-14 Gun
Chapter-15 Kongpob
Chapter-16 Arthit
Chapter-17 Kongpob
Chapter-18 Arthit "What if it's the end?"
Chapter-19 The lost opportunity. (Kongpob)
Chapter-20 The last first kiss (Arthit & Kongpob)

Chapter-11 Kongpob & Arthit ❤️

7.6K 214 9
By amrinalim90

Kongpob
Before taking a step forward I have to clear the back step that I've already taken wrong.
S woke up late in the morning when I was getting ready for going out as I had an appointment with M & Oak today. We both left the  hotel last evening. He told me that he need to find a condominium in short notice but finding one in the middle of the month ain't a cup of tea at all. I offered him to stay at my place instead. He was left with no other option so he couldn't even think of denying.
Earlier that day, when he woke up at hotel room & I was serving breakfast he mentioned me that Arthit called me several times, sounding curious. I told him he's a friend, hiding the matter of fact. He told me that Arthit even asked him who he was, I was a bit frightened wondering if he was doubting about S & me, not knowing the other side of the coin. But S said he just told that he's a friend. S knows it well that not everyone knows that he's my younger brother & not everyone is allowed to be told off about us. In a sense he did right unless I have to pay off. And Arthit isn't just anyone.
Since then I've been calling him time to time & even picking up his call at once. He sounds totally normal as usual, however, the absurd is that he didn't mention for once about S picking up my phone & all. I assumed, perhaps he took the matter lightly hence I don't need to worry about it but I told him over phone that I have something really important to talk about in person. I don't think he's gonna meet me that soon but it doesn't matter, I'll tell him whenever he's free.

Arthit
Bright was waiting for me in the airport when I reached Bangkok. He smiled with his usual evil one when I approached closer to hug him. He decided that I have to stay at his apartment tonight. He's such a pathetic sick perv that I couldn't reject his deal. As he kept his promise, by not informing anyone.
He ordered pizza & drinks for dinner, which we both consumed as much as we could talking about recent changes in Bangkok and my life in Chiangmai.
Next morning he woke me up to go for a jog with him. I've never really jogged, unless I was forced during hazing period. It was totally exhausting.
That sick pervert insisted so much to give him a company that I had to agree at the end.
Luckily today I don't  have to attend office, hence I got ready soon after getting back from jogging. I wanted to meet Kongpob that much. Bright was ready as well but he was about to leave for office.
"Bright Krup, can you drop me to Kongpob's condominium?"
'Okay, unless your Kongpob feel jealous seeing your handsome friend beside you krup'.
"Huh! Friend-ok, but handsome & jealous um-no!"
We laughed at the joke as hard as we could.
*****
Everything needed to be as beautiful as before, hence I contacted my condominium manager last night to shift in my previous one which was opposite to Kongpob's. Deciding between two options are really tough, thoughts like should I set up my place first then meet him? Or should I meet him then take him at my place? I just know nothing at the moment. Quickly I got out of the car as soon as Bright dropped me. In a double quick of time I dashed to to my place, hurriedly I unlocked my door & entered. I certainly needed to clean up my place first if I had to invite him here. He doesn't like messed up places. My apartment still looked like a comic festival, stuffed with robots, comics, journals & postures of several cartoons. All my favorites since childhood. The room itself smelled of dust. I vacuumed the dust till the room started to glaze with cleanliness. The curtains were so dusty & pale that they instantly needed laundry. I needed to put my last night's travel cloth in the basket which is still placed in the balcony. The other thing playing in my mind was to see if Kongpob was in his apartment, if I could get a glance by stalking him through the balcony then it would be great. He himself may even get amazed if he finds me here, like he used to when I was in third year.
His curtains were covering the entire view of the room. He was not even in the balcony.I called him on purpose hoping to joke around but he wasn't picking it up. Suddenly he removed his curtains, which I assumed to be him. But to my amazement this guy was someone else, not Kongpob. This tall guy, almost tall as Kongpob with broad shoulders & average handsome face looked better than me in every direction. He was wearing a boxer & the upper part of his body was naked. This pissed me so much, who could this guy be in my boyfriend's room that too wearing a boxer. Suddenly, Kongpob appeared behind him & it seemed like they were talking to themselves. That stranger guy hold his hands out of nowhere & said something to him. He nodded & then hugged that stranger guy. This tore my heart apart, unable to do something I called him, I could vividly see him taking a glance at his phone. He saw that I called but he still didn't receive. Things can't go like this. If he want to get rid of me then why ain't he confronting me?
I couldn't bear any longer. I rushed to his place & ringed the bell until the door was opened. That strange guy was standing in front of me, still in boxers. He blankly stared at me, I was so mad that I felt like thrashing him. But I hold myself back. I looked past him if Kongpob was around but he wasn't there, I assumed if he was in bathroom. I asked calmly to that stupid guy," Is Kongpob here?"
That guy raised his eyebrows as he replied," He went out few minutes earlier. He even told me that Kongpob had an appointment with Oak & M. I didn't want the matter to spread widely, hence I won't interrupt when he's with his friends. I told the boy that I'm Kongpob's friend & I want to wait for him here. He pouted raising one of his eyebrows as he hesitantly agreed with that. We didn't talk much. We both stayed calm as we could. That guy looked better than me in every direction with his curved jawline, he even has dimples like me & perhaps even whiter than me. No doubt he's better than me. I asked him how he & Kongpob was related, he remained silent for a while until he spoke," I'm his friend."
'What's your name?'
"I'm S , he said unwillingly."
'I know almost all of his friends, it's strange that he never mentioned your name."
He looked away and buried his face in a novel he probably was trying to read.
I never felt this bad in our relationship, I was so much clueless. I don't know where I stand in his life right now, why he's like that right now?
I waited for him for hours but he took so long to return that I didn't feel like to wait for him anymore. Before I left the boy asked me my name, but I said I don't feel like telling him my name & quietly left like that.

Kongpob
I was leaving when S told me that he's glad that I'm his brother. I hugged him out of felicity. It's been so long to have a member of family beside. We discussed earlier, about meeting Dad, I don't know why he wants me so much to meet Dad but I think it's high time now. He's so lonely, he would say.
I assured him that I'll visit him in the winter vacation, after my mid term.
M invited me & Oak in his apartment for completing the project we three had been assigned with. At first we were really going to study until one by one all came. And yeah, Praepalline also. Our group study converted into a party at the end. I was totally not in the mood to drink. They all become so drunk that I had too complete the project myself. The submission day was only two days away & if it's not submitted within that then surely Professor Plawan was going to give us solemn detention.
Around 11pm my task was over. Oak and others were about to night stay tonight they even asked me to stay but I denied. I had to buy dinner for S.
****
S was out somewhere when I reached home. I placed the food over table & changed my clothes. Suddenly, I noticed that the light in P'Arthit's room was on. I felt his presence for a moment but then realized maybe someone just shifted there. He can't be here.
I was nibbling a portion of my food when S told me that a guy came to meet me.
"What's that guy's name?"
'Um...I asked him but he wouldn't tell me, he waited for you for a very long time since you left."
"How does he look?"
'Tall but shorter than you, he even has dimples like me, his hairs were brushed sideways. Kind of chubby but not really chubby.
The only person fitted to his description could only be Arthit in my notion. Earlier the switched on light in his apartment & now a person resembling him can only mean that he's here in Bangkok.
"I'm done, I told S."
'But you haven't finished half of your food P.'
"I have to meet that guy, it's really urgent. "
'Okay, P'.
My heart was constantly palpitating at the moment. I called him but he wouldn't pickup, so went right away to his place. Probably he was asleep when I knocked his door. He opened the door rubbing his eyes. He was wearing his usual comfort clothing which he usually wear before going to bed. I hugged him instantly without letting him to utter a word. He shoveled me angrily & closed the door on my face.
"Kongpob, I don't want to see your face. Leave now!" He was super angry with me or else he wouldn't ever do that.

Arthit
I really meant that when I told him to leave. I don't know whether I was right or wrong but I just wanted him to leave. I had to attend my office the very next day, thinking about that & him I fell asleep on sofa. Bright called me to get up in the morning. He was super excited to go to office with me, I can sense that in his voice over phone. I wasn't in the mood to have breakfast so just took a shower & changed clothes. I switched of all the lights before I leave & as I twisted the knob & pulled in to leave Kongpob fell on the floor hurting his shoulder & head probably. I forgot all what just happened wrong I picked him up & placed him on the sofa. I put the ice bag on his pain & poured a glass of water for him to drink. "I really need to talk with you, its really important",he muttered. Even though I didn't want to listen but I agreed to listen whatever he wanted to.

Kongpob
My fear came true, he doubted so deeply that he's not even in the mood to talk with me but before it turns out worse than this I have to tell him about S. He locked the door on my face, I could have left but that would have mean another long day without solving the matter. I can't stand him getting mad at me like that for any longer. I sat down by his doorsteps all night long until my eyes got thirsty for sleep & it went off. In the morning when I woke up I felt a hard rock hitting my shoulder & back. In state of sleep I really couldn't shape what happened, later I realized that I fell myself on the hard floor when Arthit pulled the door in.
One thing was clear that he can never stop caring for me, even though he was angry but he was the one also who applied the ice on my pain. He care for me no matter what. So I should remove some of his worries. The best of all was when he finally agreed to listen what I had to tell.
Arthit
The most excruciating thing is when a person gets the entire concept wrong. I'm suffering through it right now. Kongpob was always there for me whenever I needed, but the blame was right on me now, I know he don't want to mean that. It can't also be denied that I should have listened to him first. I never paid attention to the life he had beside us.
I was really hungry so was he, so before listening to his words I decided to go for breakfast. Starbucks was just a block away hence we both silently moved towards it.
After ordering the meal, while we both silently sat on the chair, that's when he spoke out,
'The boy you saw yesterday, is S'
"I know he told me."
'He's my younger brother, half-brother he corrected afterwards.
I became totally speechless. My eyes widened with shock.
He remained quite for a second, then told every thing that he never told me before. I was so much into him that I never actually wanted to know any of the other issues he has ever been through. That time I realized I was so damn wrong. It was a public place I couldn't just hug him like I wished to but I hold his hands with both of mine & sadly whispered,"I'm sorry." He smiled widely as usual kindly accepting my apology.
He calmly mumbled, "Its okay, you're not at fault. Anyone can doubt that easily with a handsome boyfriend like me". His jokes turned out to be like Bright's one. When did they started to share jokes? I thought sarcastically.

Arthit
Before I left for office I whispered,"I love you Kongpob & I missed you all these months."

Kongpob
I replied him back, "I love you too," but this time not with a peck but with a kiss placed promptly on his lips. He blushed instantly with his eyes squinting in the daylight. He's just so cute I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 4.7K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
30.5K 2.1K 20
[I STRONGLY WARN YOU THAT THIS STORY INVOLVE CUSSING] Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private par...
4.7K 291 5
Singto wants to catch his long-time secret crush off guard with a proper, breathtaking kiss. And his best friend Krist is conveniently there to help...
93.3K 5.8K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...