Transparent: A Divergent FanF...

By Gatubellina

"Truth makes us transparent..." In sixteen-year old Sage Stronghold's world, civilization has been divided in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
~

Transparent: A Divergent FanFiction (Book One)

169K 2K 271
By Gatubellina

           “Candor… Be bold enough to follow the truth wherever it may lead you. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty, truth, and compassion against injustice, lying, and cruelty. If people all over the world could do this, it would change the earth.”

          "Truth makes us transparent..."

        In sixteen-year old Sage Stronghold’s world, civilization has been divided into five factions; abnegation, amity, candor, dauntless, and erudite. With each faction devoted to the development of specific virtues such as; selflessness, peace, honesty, bravery, and intelligence. At the age of sixteen, the communities’ youths must choose the faction to which they will dedicate the entirety of their lives. The cause of it all? Simple, an attempt to form the ideal world.

        After receiving life threatening results on his Aptitude Test, Sage discovers that the world he once saw as black and white, has more areas of grey than he ever realized. On his Choosing Day, Sage is then faced with the life altering decision of whether to stay with his family and the life he knows, or try and create a new existence in a different faction.

        He makes a choice.

        But is it the right one?

        Sage has a secret, dark and threatening to destroy him; one that he must fight to bury and conceal from everyone, because if anyone finds out, it would mean certain death. His candor-roots scream for the truth to be heard, while his sensibilities tell him to keep quiet.

        The truth sets you free.

        Or so they say…

Completed.

Prequel: Set before Divergent/ Insurgent/ Allegiant events.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 893 26
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book Two ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her brother is in Dauntless. Her friends h...
101K 1.9K 47
A Divergent fanfic from Four's younger sister 'Sonia Eaton' POV. It is the aptitude test, Sonia is one of many 16 year olds taking the test to see w...
371K 10.7K 79
Book One +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One [You are here] : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three : All for...
107K 2.2K 27
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book One ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Fear doesn't shut her down. It wakes her...