Frozen (Loki Fan Fiction)

By artifices101

Aria Wilson has remarkable powers... she just doesn't know it. Aria is a troubled girl with a hard past. She... More

Frozen (Loki Fan Fic)
Prologue- The Death
Chapter 1- The Mourned and the Mourning
Chapter 2 The God of Mischeif
Chapter 3- The Golden Dome and the Black Lie
Chapter 4- Cold Lies
Chapter 5- Late Nights and Early Mornings
Chapter 6- The Fire
Chapter 7- Bed Rest
Chapter 8- Feel
Chapter 9- Muspelheim and the Heat
Chapter 10- Your Fault
Chapter 11- Odin the Liar
Chapter 12- Training the Weak
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Lofn's Prophecy
Chapter 15- A Week
Chapter 16- Good Morning
Chapter 17- Frigg
Chapter 18- Cara
Chapter 19- Panic Attacks
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- The Waterfall
Chapter 22- Nightmares
Chapter 23- Memories
Chapter 24- Scared
Chapter 25- Sleepless Nights
Chapter 26- The Illusions
Chapter 27- The Invasion
Chapter 28- My Child
Chapter 29- Possessed
Chapter 31- Awake
Chapter 32- Safe
A//N
Trailer!!!
Epilogue
Hayseed Shoutout

Chapter 30- Eternity

10K 421 255
By artifices101

Third Person

The hollow wind of a vacant land blew through the air. Aria stood there watching the black smoke billow up from the burning wood. Her body looked around as the Fire Giants took control of the land, flicking up she smirked.

"Good job my child," Surtur smiled and Aria smiled up at her father with admiration.

"Thank you."

"Moving on?" Surtur asked and Aria cocked her head and then turned around and began walking towards an open space.

"Yes, let's go." She said and the sky lit up as Surtur used black magic to transport to the next world.

It continued for three days. They conquered three planets, an unheard of number that had Asgard on constant guard. They were preparing for war, to kill Aria which had Loki in misery and filled him with determination to get to her, and their children back, before anyone else.

Heimdall, who was now awake from his coma, had begged for forgiveness. Something he had never done, and Loki forgave him. Knowing it was what Aria would want.

"There has been four planets, My King, that have been destroyed. The only four survivors said it was a red headed girl." A guard informed King Odin.

Odin sighed, "Yes, thank you." There was a pause as the guard left, "Loki-"

"I know what must be done." Loki snapped and stormed out of the room. 

A pain had settled in the bottom of his heart, it felt like he had injected it with an acid of some sort. He was dying, slowly he was dying. Withering away into an oblivion of nothing.

Finding his way to their little cave he stared. This place was dull without her, the waterfall that was one majestic was not just water. The exotic flowers, just plants. The white powder sand, just shredded rock. Nothing unique was here, nothing beautiful. The place, the only place that used to provide comfort was now gone. He had nothing, he was nothing.

The memories pricked his mind, the dark thoughts clouding his vision as Loki fell to the ground and moaned in pure agony.

"No... don't leave me Aria. Please, please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone," Loki sobbed broken and choked croaks. He curled into a ball, as he used to do when he was a child. After a day of Thor's shadow and rude school kids he would curl into a ball and cry. Eventually he would feel better and the empty feelings would be filled with anger, fury and jealousy. 

It was different now, the emptiness wouldn't go away. It was there, hollowing out his ribs and gutting out his heart.

"I don't want to be alone." 

Aria--

This was pure torture, watching death after death, knowing it was by my hands. Not being able to stop it, to stop myself. I was taking a backseat to my own body, and I hated it all. 

Please, just stop. I cried out, the Brann ignored me.

"Where to next my child?" Surtur asked and my head turned to look up to him and shrugged. Then a horrible feeling of nostalgia swept over me.

 There are only flames, no people, no buildings, just the heat of fire as it spread across the realms. Iy watched with a bored expression.

"Father, can we stay here a few moments. I like watching my handy work." The monster smiled up at a red Fire Giant. He sighed and then chuckled and nodded his head.

"I suppose, but we must move on to..." He trailed and didn't answer.

"Onto where?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"Asgard." He said and it nibbled my thumb and shrugged.

"Let's just go then, I want to watch them burn or what they've done. If anyone finds the lying green snake, bring him to me. I want to have the honors of setting him on fire and watching him burn, pleading for mercy, hearing him plea for forgiveness." I snapped angrily and stood up from out throne.

What has Loki done to you? What? I asked angrily and the Brann chucked in my head angrily.

He killed my body, so I kill him. 

Surtur rose beside me.

"Come my child, let us put you to good use." He smirked and It grinned up at him.

"Yes, father Surtur, let us."

Before we left I watched to guards carrying a struggling child. Horror filled me to the brim, no, no not my dream! No! 

Stop! Stop! I pleaded over and over.

"Silence! You are too loud!" The Brann ordered aloud and Surtur glared at my body, I know he was glaring at me.

"We found her hiding in the debris." The guard said, the girl was small with strawberry blond hair. I watched the girl in pain as Surtur rose his hand to order her execution.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked and the girl cried, she ran into my arms for a hug. I grabbed her, returning the pressure.

"C-Caralina." She said and I froze, Cara. Surtur set his hand on my back and a heat burned within me.

"Goodbye Caralina." I whispered and the girl began to scream as I watched her skin grew red and peeled, her blood was boiling.

No! She's just a kid! No! Stop it! Stop it! Leave her alone! She's an innocent child! I frantically screamed, but I went unheard. It watched curiously as she screamed for help, for release. Once she died It dropped her body and rose.

"C'mon, let's go." It said and Surtur led us away.

I just followed along in bewilderment, the little girl. The innocent child, she was a part of my dream. Lofn was right, and I chose the wrong path. I chose the wrong path! 

I am as guilty as the Brann itself.

-Loki

All of Asgards guards were on edge, they waited day and night for the attack, the people had been evacuated already. One day had gone by, two, three four... One week. Then it happened. The sky opened up and blue pillars shot down, red fire intertwined. When it hit the ground explosions were everywhere. I covered my head as debris and ash rained down. They were coming from the hilltops, the highest one that looked over Asgard. She would be there.

I took off towards the blue lights, it felt like hours of running when I could see her. Aria, was standing there so far, yet so close. 

I knew it wasn't her, that's why I was shocked her I saw her staring right at me.

"Loki, oh she's making such a ruckus in my head now. Pleading for me to leave you be," She laughed coldly and stepped down. We were alone, all alone and it was unsafe. Thor was battling Surtur at the base of the hill, the Asgardian's were battling the Fire Giants. Me against the Brann.

"Please, I understand why you are upset, but she has nothing to do with this. Let her go." I ordered and the Brann choked out a laugh.

"Let her go? I need a body friend." The Brann spat and smirked, "I know you can't hurt her. I will get my revenge. You and Asgard will burn for your idiocy. The Brann cannot be defeated you insolent buffoons!"

It smiled and flames were exploding around her, more fire balls as Asgard caught fire. The Fire Giants were winning, Thor was losing, Asgard was falling.

I watched as she caught fire and sent out the flames. 

Horror, utter horror and dread filled me as I realized what I needed to do. I needed to end this, Aria would forever be tortured in that body if I did not end it, and her.

"Aria, my love, if you're in there sweetie you need to be strong. Now is the time to be strong and fight for control, I need you to do that my love." I pleaded as tears fountain down my cheeks.

"Shut up!" It yelled and I took in a shaky breath, my hand on the hilt of my ice coated sword.

"Aria, I know you can hear me and I trust you. I know believe in you and I know you can do this, fight my love please." I pleaded and the flames died down then erupted further.

"Shut up!" The Brann ordered.

"I love you so much, I love you and the children growing inside you-"

"Shut up!" Brann screamed in agony as the fire died.

"Loki?" Aria's voice asked and she sobbed and fell, "I... I can't hold much longer." 

"Oh god Aria," I croaked and took her in my arms. She was panting in pan as the Brann tried to gain control.

"I love you, and I know you love me. You need to kill me, I need to die. I can't bare killing you, I can't." She pleaded, her face broken and raw, "Please be happy with someone else."

"Aria-"

 I was cut off with a kiss, her lips on mine. I reveled in the moment, then she screamed in pain. I kissed her forehead and never let her eyes leave mine. Taking my sword I closed my eyes and attached her lips to mine once more. Then drove my sword forward, I pulled back and stared in horror at the sight in front of me.

She stared wide- eyed, I had stabbed her shoulder. Through the major artery and now she was gone. 

Her eyes turned to fire, her moth opening wide as the flames blew out of her mouth. The Brann was in front of me, open and vulnerable.

Taking my sword from my dead loved I drove it through him. He was dead, and Aria was dead, and so was I.

Slowly, her face began to bruise, and bleed from the injuries brought forth on her from the torture. 

All of the flames died and now, as I held Aria, it was as if our eternity was cut short.

-----

 I want to slap someone right now.

You guys are absolutely amazing! You are all so perfect and beautiful people! Thank you for all your support so far, I never thought I could get to over 1,000 actual reads. Let along 90,000 and over 800 comments and 2,000 votes!!!

 And all my followers! You guys make me so happy and I love you all so much! I read every comment, but now I just can't keep up with the reply's! I'm so so sorry! I try hard, you guys are so amazing!

Pic! -----> 

Anyone love me enough for a trailer????? I'll give you dedications and follows and shout outs!!!

- Gillian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 610 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
33.6K 832 13
Jolen has always felt like she didn't belong anywhere. She has always had strange abilities and has a strange attraction to fire. Men stay as far awa...
204K 10.2K 33
Loki, after helping Thor fight against the Dark Elves, is thrown back into his cell. However, peace on Asgard doesn't last for long. Loki is bein...
13.3K 604 33
"Lia, I have always given you what you wanted. This is the first time I want something from you. Can't you just do that for me?" "Alright Tony. I'll...