Kehlani & Fifth Harmony; Gif...

By Tsunami199

Gif Imagines for Kehlani and Fifth Harmony. Some g!p More

Kehlani (2)
Kehlani (3)
Kehlani (4)
Kehlani (5)
Kehlani (6)
Kehlani (7)
Normani (8)
Lauren (9)
Laurinah (10)
Lauren (11)
Kehlani (12)

Kehlani (1)

10.2K 209 43
By Tsunami199

Kehlani during an interview talking about the video of you and her making out in the back seat of her car surfacing on the internet.

---
"So Kehlani let's talk about that video with you and your girlfriend, Y/N."

Kehlani laughs remembering the paparazzi video taping you too.

"Y/N didn't know what to do. She was like babe can we continue making out and ignore them or no. I was like ahhh", Kehlani said chuckling.

"You too are so cute omg", The interviewer said chuckling along.

"Thank you man I love her with her big forehead"

"It is not that big Kehlani", The interviewer said smiling.

"Yess", Kehlani said followed by a laugh because she knew that you would be watching this interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
631K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
759K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx