Host Cafe

By SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15
Special Chapter

Chapter 2

261 19 11
By SakuraiS

It's been a week since I start working at the Cafe,  and It's Been a Week.....Since I saw that girl with Takaki-san's crush, I don't know her name though,  but wait.....

"Takaki-san? Where is Yaotome-san?". I asked while looking around, since I came an hours ago I didn't find Yaotome-san as usual.

"He always take Monday off to go and meet his parents". He said as he clean the table.

"Are thay far??". He look at me and smile.

"Dead". Oh....

"I'm sorry".

"It's ok,  he do go to their anniversary, but because they passed away on Monday, he just stay at their house and clean it and take care of the garden there". I nodded and help him with the other tables.

"You know a lot of things about him Takaki-san". I said and he giggle.

"We are friends after all,  me,  Kota and Kei and Hikaru are best friends,  we went to the same school and class and we were the ones who think about starting a business on our own,  so here we are". He said and I smile to him.

"That's so nice, Ah! Is Yabu-san and Inoo-san ok now??".

"Well.....fifty fifty, they are trying to come up with a solution to their problem". He said before he walk away to welcome some customers in.

Haaah~ It's nice to see friends together and helping each other.

"Yuto,  come and help me".

I think I need to help them now too,  since I am part of this friendship too,  I ean Café friendship.

We manage ourselves with the customers,  I was in the counter after a customer leave the cafe and paid,  I turn to Yuya who was surving a couple with a smile, not that long after Yuya leave them to prepare their orders,  I heard the couple start talking but not that loud.

"Stop Staring At Him Like That I Said!". The guy said but the girl still looking at Yuya who was preparing the tea and juice for them.

"But he is so Cool~".

"I'm Cool Too!!".

"Not Much As Him~". The guy slammed his hand on the table harshly. Ok,  this isn't going good,  that's why I tried to calm it down because the other customers were looking at them.

"Excuse me dear customer,  but can you lower your voice?  The other customers are bothered". I said politely and the guy sighed.

"I'm sorry". He apologize and I smile to him.

"Y-You...You Look Even More Handsome!! ". The Girl say and make her boyfriend or her husband angry again.

"I-I'm sorry,  but----".

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING??!". I didn't complete my words since the boyfriend exploded at the girl.

"How Dare You To Shout At Me!! What Do I Do if They Are More Cooler Than You!!". Now it's the girlfriend turn to shout at the poor boyfriend.

They start shouting at each other and I couldn't do anything but to shout at them to shut them up.

"IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING PLEASE DO THAT OUTSIDE  THE OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE BOTHERED BY YOUR ACTIONS!!". I said and they look at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU----".

"I'M SAYING LEAVE!". I look at the girl who was all shocked,  I take a deep breath to calm down.

"Sorry,  but this isn't a place to fight, Miss.Girlfriend if you don't like your boyfriend leave him,  and you Mr.Boyfriend Don't Bring a Girl Don't Love You So Much Again,  Now if You Want To Continue Arguing You Have To Leave,  Or Sit Silently". I said firmly and the boyfriend sit down while the girl still standing.

".......Let's break up,  he is right,  I don't Love you, I am just wasting my time, I have another boyfriend anyway".

With this the girl leave the cafe,  I look at the boyfriend and he was grabbing the glass tightly,  I take it from him slowly and he look at me.

"I'm sorry". I bowed to him and apologize.

"......No, we wasn't in a good term anyway,  thank you for showing me the truth". He said with a sad smile and I give him the fresh juice and the meal for free.

"By the way,  you look handsome and cool,  so don't let her words effect you". He giggle at my words and nodded.

"Thanks again". He drink his juice and I went to Takaki-san who was apologizing to the other customers about what happened.

"That was----".

"Great,  you did well,  don't be sad about breaking them up,  that girl came to our cafe many times with several guys since we open the café,  it's just you didn't notice her because she transforming". Takaki-San said with a sigh.

"Transforming?!!!". I said in shock and he giggle at me.

"You know girls, doing this a that to keep changing and no one know them". He said before he go, I blinked my eyes and shrugged.

After hour, Takaki-san come to me runing and I look at him with a frown.

"What's wrong?! ". I asked and he take his breath.

"S-Switch With Me! ". He said and I blinked my eyes.

"But----".

"Please,  She is Here And I Don't Want To Face Her!!". He said and I leave the kitchen to look at the tables, Oh! His Crush. 

"No,  I am busy now". I ignore his request.

"Please Yuto". He kneeled in front of me but I shake my head.

"Don't try, I already have two requests,  go and take hers". I wink for him and leave the kitchen with the orders.

"I WILL KICK YOUR ASS YUTO!!".

I heard him shouting and ignore him,  he really need to meet her someday,  if not today then tomorrow, thinking about it, she didn't come for almost one week now,  not her or her friend who came that day, I hope they can come everyday,  why?  I don't know,  I am just saying that.

I serve my customers and look at Takaki-san who walk slowly to approach her and she just kept looking at him blankly before she look at the menu all red,  I giggle seeing Takaki-san all nervous and trying to act cool,  It's so obvious that he has a crush on her too but can't do anything inside the café. 

I stand behind the counter and just then a group of girls enter, they sit on a table and I welcome them before giving them the menu.

"Ne Ne!  Is This Really A Host Café??". One of them said and I shake my head.

"No miss,  this is a normal cafe".

"But You Look Like a Host!!". Another one said and I smile to them.

"Thank you for the compliment, can I have your order now?? ".

"Ne Ne is that----".

"Your ORDER Please.... Or You Have To Leave". I said firmly with a smile.

"Eeee~ You're boring~". They whined and look at the menu to discuss what they will eat,  I signed and I look at Takaki-san who thumb up for me. 

Whenever they want to talk to me I cut their words or ignore them, until they took their orders and leave the cafe.

"WHAT!!  YOU ARE KIDDING!!!".

I jolted when I hear the scream, it was Takaki-San's crush,  she hung up her phone and take her bag.

"Sorry Can I Pay Later?!". She ask me and I nodded,  she leave the cafe in a hurry and I just blinked my eyes.

"What's wrong??". Yuya leave the kitchen and I turn to him.

"Your crush suddenly rushed out when she got a phone call, she said she will pay later". I said and he pouted, I smirk and get closer to him.

"Disappointed already?". He whack my head and walk away.

I know he took her phone number already,  when she order from the menu, she is really smart girl, she put a small line under the numbers from the left to the right under each order in the menu,  I didn't understand it until I see Takaki-san taking out his phone and smiling softly, so do his crush after reserving a mail,  I wish them the happiness.

TBC~

Sorry for the late update,  but I am still busy with my major subjects and I barley have time to write... >___<

Hope you will like this chapter and wait for the updates.... •﹏•

Arigatou~...♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
52.3K 1.7K 19
You're a really shy girl and barely get noticed at school, but on one snowy day, you meet two boys that slowly start to change your life. :) Thank yo...
3.4K 268 16
《Completed》 Genre: Romance / Fluff.... Summary: Becoming a maid without your knowing is so hard, but how will it turn when you know that he is in lov...
407K 10.7K 22
HEAVILY EDITED SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED your life sucks because you live with your abusive mother who hurts you all the time. but when you start a new...