My biological parents want th...

By xXLuffyXx

A girl has lived all her life with her family. She has the normal teenaga drama, she doesn' get along with he... More

(2) My biological parents want the misfit I am back... and i want to be back?
(3)My biological parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(4) My biological parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(5) My biological parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(6) My biological parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(7)My biological parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(9) My biological parents want the mmisfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(10) My biological Parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?
(11) My biological Parents want the misfit I am back... And I want to be back?

(8) My Biological Parents Want The Misfit I Am Back... And I want to Be Back?

871 14 2
By xXLuffyXx

New chapter, longish and different from the others, I hope you like it, And please comment with criticism, I want to improve my writing!!

Oh and tell me what you think is gonna happen!!

******************************************************************************

I woke up in my new room feeling refreshed. I'd had some trouble getting to sleep, but only because I wasn't used to the temperature, not really because of any feelings of homesickness.

I sat up quickly and then swayed as I felt a flash of vertigo from sitting up too quickly. I grabbed at my duffel bag that was on the floor and reached for my cell phone. As I dialed the number and heard it ringing, I stared at the bag, wondering when exactly it would be a good time to unpack. Never, probably. It was too final; a way of saying that I was agreeing that I was now part of this family.

And That was something I refused to do. Maybe.

I flopped down on my bed in frustration. I hated that I was enjoying myself and I hated that I hated it. My eyes stung and I furiously wiped at them shutting my phone when no one answered. It was stupid to call home this early in the morning, My dad was probably asleep or at work. I didn't even know anymore.

I rolled over on my bed feeling the clean sheets slide across my skin in a silk embrace. I grabbed one of the pillows and shut my eyes deciding that what I needed was a few more minutes of sleep.

I shut my eyes and saw sweet relief, darkness. I was peaceful and- "WAKE UP!!" Paddy rushed into my room slamming the door open. I jumped up and looked around, alert yet sleepy.

"Fire??!!"

"Uh, No. School."

I looked at him quizzically. Who was he playing? "No one said anything about school. To me at least." As I saw him open his mouth I said quickly, "And the only reason I asked about the track team was because I decided I would do it on my off time." I looked at him and crossed my arms.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "School's mandatory. My parents or yours can't change that." He laughed and added, "But don't we all wish?"

I frowned as he walked out of the room shaking his head nad then sighed getting up and reaching into my faithful duffel bag. It had everything I needed to survive. As a teenage girl at least. I pulled pout my straightner and a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt and cami. I was soon ready to go.

I walked down the stair pushing my now silenced phone into my pocket and looked around trying to remember where the kitchen was. I eventually foud it, the house wasn;t that big, and looked around the spotless kitchen for bread and a toaster. All I needed for breakfast was a starch andI could function. I smiled to myself and looked in a cupboard that was right over the dishwasher. No bread but cereal. Jackpot.

Paddy came down 10 minutes later to find me eating cereal and drinking orange juice that I'd found in the fridge and helped myself too. Hey, I was one of the family right?

Paddy looked at the food and said "Lucky charms?"

I looked at him and his slightly condescending look at my cereal and replied, "There's nothing wrong with a little magic in the morning!"

"Not at all." Zane said walking in the room. I was surprised. I didn't know he had spent the night but I shrugged it off and finished the dregs of my cereal.

Paddy looked up at me and asked me if I was ready to go. I nodded and followed him out the door, myself being preceded by Zane who was munching on a handful of charms from the Lucky Charms.

******************************************************************************

The school was packed. That was the first thing I noticed. The second observance was that the girls here were pretty. 'Crappppp, I'm screwed.' Was the appropriate thought for the situation right?

I opened the door and got out of the car when Paddy and Zane did and followed them to the main entrance of the school. People were staring. I probably should have expected it. Both of them looked good. And they walked with the confidence that comes only from knowing that you look good.

I on the other hand, was at a loss. And then we entered the building. The parking lot had been packed, but in the enclosed hallways and office made the student body all that much more intimidating.

"Hello, Ms." Paddy spoke politely to the secretary. "This is my sister, Robin. She needs a schedule."

Oh Honey, you have a sister? Oh she is just adorable!" The woman stood up to look at me showing me that she dressed in an attire that was completely appropriate of the 80's and nowhere else. She was pretty though and she was being nice to me. I smiled back quietly."Ha! This is no sister of yours Paddy! She's to quiet. Related to you Zane?" she winked at him and she flashed him smile.

She did all this while she worked and soon had the schedule printed," I put her in the same classes as some people from around your area." Paddy and Zane looked at each other but said nothing, just thanked the woman and walked out of the room and back into the crowded hallway.

"Okay, so we'll walk you to your homeroom and we'll meet you at lunch. If you need anything text me or Zane." He took a pen and write both numbers on my hand quickly, His on top and Zane's on the bottom.

I smiled quietly and followed the two to- I glanced at the paper- Ms. Smith's class, room 114. How boring. I bumped into someone looking at the paper and looked up apologizing, Only to meet the eyes of one of the arrogant twins I had meet the other day.

"Florida!" He smiled and said "new here? Can I see your schedule?" He was being suspiciously nice. I knew he had an ulterior motive. I handed him the paper anyway. He was too hot to say no to.

He glanced at it and smiled. "Most of your classes are with me and Adam. Good stuff." He smiled at me and said, "Don't worry, by the end of the day we'll get to know you very well and every girl will hate you. But for now can I walk you to homeroom? You have it with me anyway." I looked around for Paddy and Zane. They must've not noticed my distraction.

I agreed and started walking with Zac, answering any of the questions he asked like how I liked it here and what I thought of my parents. When I said they were nice, He sniggered and said "Everyone is perfect to you find out what makes them up."

He ten frustratingly refused to answer my questions about what that meant when I threatened to steal his sweater. His only reply was to take it off and hand it to me smirking.

I defiantly took it putting it on, even though I wasn't very cold. I could almost ignore all the stares and attention In was earning as the new girl. Not quite though.

Zac turned to the right, gently grabbing my arm to pull me toward the right door, and we walked in together. I saw his twin first off as the epicenter of attention, even though he was off to the side and ignoring all the girls trying to get his attention. But then he saw Zac walk in. And then me.

"Florida!" he cried.

I frowned. I could not have the whole school calling me Florida because of these two. "It's Robin Adam. " He smiled and ignored what I said, just continuing the same questions his brother had been asking me.

All the girls in the class were shooting me death glares and all the guys were now giving me second glances. Great. All this extra attention. Sill I talked to them. They were funny, charismatic and hot. I enjoyed the conversation. Till the teacher came over.

"Zac and Adam. I've told you before, don't bring girls into this homeroom even if they wan tot sleep with you!"

I burned red and looked at her, all the classroom Oohing and Aaahhing and laughing to.

Great my first day in me new school and my teacher thinks I'm a cheap, easy, slut who wants to sleep with two of her students. I wanted to be back in Florida. At least till he spoke up.

******************************************************************************

Vote and comment and Fan and everything else me :) lol well I know its long but Finals are over, no more school and I felt like I needed a little drama and interest in the story. It was getting... Stale? Boring? <<-- btw I actually talk like this so don't make fun of me :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...