SCARLET WITCH! ( plot shop. )

By marvelcommnity

in which the admins give you plots for marvel fics! More

AVAILABLE ↴
JUST DANCE
TAKEN ↴
OCEAN EYES
TITANIUM

SCARLETT WITCH!

1.3K 28 6
By marvelcommnity

MARVEL PLOTS!

( RULES! )

— ASK NICELY! We will not give you the plot if you demand it! Remember your pleases and thank you's!

— DON'T TAKE WITHOUT ASKING! We work hard on these plots and having them stolen will NOT fly with us!

— DON'T TAKE TOO LONG! You have 2 weeks to upload the plot unless you have messaged us with a good reason as to why you can't do that! If you simply notify us ahead of time, we will most likely grant you the extra time!

— DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING! Anything with a "*" next to it can be changed. If something you want changed doesn't have that, then ask first!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...