Haruhi's Twin! ohshc (Book 1...

By ConverseOuran

Haruhi has an identical twin sister who was always kept hidden due to family problems. When she was 6 she got... More

Back home.
The Host Club meets Koharu! (Haruhi's Pov)
Hello Darkness my old friend.
Maybe I will move on.
Will things go back to the way they used to be?
I'm Haruhi. I'm Koharu. And we're the Fujioka twins!
Thank you so much!
Crush?????
Yeet.
Dreamers
Hello Readers
One of us. (Alternate ending)
Why-

Chapter whatever chapter this is.

818 12 214
By ConverseOuran

Today was a very exciting day. *Flashback time*
"Koharu?" Asked Kaoru who was looking for me. "Yes?" I replied. At that moment my world changed. Kaoru kissed me. "I know it's not right to love another boy but I love you anyway." Hikaru appeared too. "I also love you too Koharu." Hikaru kissed me. "I'm sorry! If you know the truth then you guys will hate me!" I screamed and ran away. Haruhi appeared. "What she didn't want to tell you is... that she's a girl." "She thinks you guys will hate her for it." Haruhi made sense of my whole situation. I love you guys. The twins ran after me. "I'm sorry!"  I jumped off the cliff I was by. 

Goodbye little world.

A/N~ If you like Kaichou wa maid sama or Maid sama check out my new book!  Cliffhanger....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 10.4K 27
Just a doctor living near the outskirts of Ooo
89.3K 3K 198
Feather awakens in a strange land called Terraria. However, she is not alone. A guide, Named Brandon, helps Feather become Terraria's hero. What happ...
3.6K 89 17
Blitzø Kind Of Fucked Around With The Grimoire And Opened A Portal To Bluey, The Gang Went In Because Why Not...They Realize They Are Stuck. Fuck.
313K 4.4K 32
It's all about zodiacs . . I don't own any pics