A fire chasing me by heart (C...

By Blossom_is_okay

After a mission chase gets this weird feeling looking at Marshall. Will chase confess or will Marshall confes... More

What!?
SURPRISE PARTY!!???
Why!?
Why i did it
Everest <3
Thank you guys
Chase's past
Mission paw
Wow!
Im back
Saver
Home at last
Going back to the one i love
Thank you!

Love?

12.3K 139 147
By Blossom_is_okay

Chase's P.o.v

After we finished saving cally from the ocean I looked at Skye and smiled. She blushed but hen I looked at Marshall my best friend and blushed a hard red. Skye looked at me and asked me a question . I didn't really hear her and said yes. She freaked out and hen kissed me on he cheek. I was surprised he turned around but she was already gone. He looked back at Marshall but he was already gone. I whimpered and Rocky asked me if I was okay? I said I was fine just needed to tell Marshall something. "Ohh I get you Chase" he said poking me with his elbow. I blushed and said "Shut up, Rocky, you like Skye." He blushed and yelled "So what if I do!" I backed up and my ears went down. "Sorry!" Rocky quickly said. I walked away and said that it was okay. He felt back and tried to catch up with me but when he looked up I was gone. He whimpers and now I feel guilty. I go into my pup house take my uniform and collar off and take a shower. After the shower I hear a knock on my door I open it and see Skye in a beautiful dress. "S-S-SKYE!! What are you doing here!!!" I yelled and asked at the same time. "You said we could go on a date with each other. Remember after the mission?" She said. "O-oh" I said "sorry Skye I wasn't listening. I don't love you." I say sadly. She looked at me and started to tear up and runs away. "SKYE WAIT!!!!" I say running after her but bumping into Marshall and we kissed. He surprisingly kissed back. We stopped and Skye saw us and ran into her pup house.

That is the end of this chapter I hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
686K 36.2K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
678K 34.8K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...