Endless Summer🌞

Da fancyfyanzy

Hanan Shafiq is a normal 22 year old obsessed with fashion. She was unaffected by the craze of internationall... Altro

Prologue
1: Where it all began.
2: Welcome home.
3: I found her.
4: Game of destiny.
5: Breaking the promise.
6: Wedding bells.
8: The wedding.
9: First night.
10: A step closer.
11: Au revoir motherland.
12: Midnight tea on the porch swing.
13: Under the same roof.
14: The office party.
15: A night at Disneyland.
16: The stargazing date.
17: Candle light dinner.
18: New place, new people.
19: Uninvited guest.
20: Two is a pair, three is a crowd.
21: Everything is fair in love and war.
22: Complicated relationships.
23: Little things make the biggest difference.
24: The family dinner.
25: Maybe love is friendship.
26: From Him we are and to Him we shall return.
27: Every soul shall taste death.
28: Gone with the wind.
29: Dream come true.
30: I belong to you.
31: The trip to Makkah.
32: The flight to Bali.
33: Beneath the stars.
34: A long night.
35: Sacred ties
36: Meeting the runaway Prince.
37: The summer monsoon
38: Things we do for love
39: Life-changing decisions
40: Shattered
41: Farewells
42: Fire on the mountain
43: Quitclaim
44: The late night drizzle.
45: The Breakup
46: Me before You
47: Affliction
48: Into the darkness
49: June the 10th
50: Moving on
51: Homesick
Epilogue
Finding Noor

7: The visit.

8.6K 1.2K 75
Da fancyfyanzy

Chapter dedication to the brainbox behind Qadr: Game of destiny❤ Happy birthday B❤ @Haphsertuh
Age with grace💝 Lets save our fights for later because today is your day👑 Teemah loves you❤

Hanan
Hanan gazed at her reflection in the full-lenght mirror. She took her time in making up her face and adorning herself with beautiful clothes and sparkling jewellery. She tied her headgear perfectly and accentuated her lips with nude lipstick that complemented the nude pink patterns on her white dress. She looked simple, yet ravishing.

Maama was in the kitchen superintending the cooks while Janan kept an eye on the maids arranging the garden where Hanan had insisted on receiving Muhsin. The door swung open and Hanifa and Hameeda barged in without caring to knock. Hanan moved her gaze to the direction of the door where her two bestfriends stood growling like angry animals.

"If you are planning on standing by the door, atleast close it then." Hanan said to them, caring less about their growls.

"Shut up you bitch." Hameeda fired.

"You are so dead today." Hanifa groaned and they advanced into the room.

They pushed Hanan to the bed and began to hit her with the pillows on it.

"Let me go you bitch's friends." She grab a bolster and tried to fight back.

They had pillow fight for a while before they threw the pillows and hugged each other. They let go of one another and began to laugh it off. They had been best of friends since childhood. They knew each other in and out. The smile on Hanan's face absconded and turned into sobs. She knew she didn't have to act strong in front of these two ladies. She didn't have to tell them that her marriage to Muhsin was arranged and she was doing it for her family because these two ladies could hear perfectly the words she couldn't say.

"You did the right thing honey. Everything is for the best. You are a muslim because you believed in fate, whether good or bad, remember?" Hameeda wiped off Hanan's tears.

"That's right. Believe me, Muhsin is a cool person. And this happened for a reason. Someday, you will understand why Muhsin came earlier than Mr knight. Just put your trust in the Almighty." Hanifa comforted and Hanan nodded in agreement.

"Yippee" Hameeda yelped.

"What?" Hanan and Hanifa asked in unison

"My bestfriend is getting married to the globally celebrated icon in the software developing world." Hameeda did the expected.

"Whoopee, Yay" Hanifa joined.

"Savage" Hanan rolled her eyes and made her way to the vanity table.

She checked herself again and found out she was a total mess. After wasting alot of time and energy on herself, these girls had wrecked her face. She glanced at them and saw how they were rejoicing after messing up her face.

"Just shut up you animals. Look at what you did to my makeup." Hanan yelled.

"Gracious Lord, you look like a clown." Hameeda stated, Hanifa cracked up while Hanan rolled her eyes.

"Sorry darling, I totally forgot Maama told us my brother is coming over. Let me help you with the finishing touch before the soon-to-be groom arrives. Decorum Hameeda, it's Muhsin we are talking about." Hanifa winked at Hameeda and Hanan shook her head. Those girls can sweet-talk for Nigeria.

Hanifa helped Hanan with her makeup while Hameeda paced up and down pressing her phone. Janan came to inform them that Muhsin had arrived and was in the living room exchanging pleasantries with Maama.

"Yippee" Hameeda yelped again.

"What again?" Hanifa and Hanan asked in unison.

"It's all over the social media that Muhsin is engaged. Oh my Allah, look at those comments." Hameeda explained and the three other girls peeked at her phone.

"The worldwide acclaimed Muhsin Khaleed is getting married, fiancée's identity remains unknown." Hanifa read the headline.

They checked out the comments which were either annoying or funny. Some rendered insults on the fiancée, some congratulated, some said it was just a rumor while some others claimed to be the fiancée.

"Should I comment the fiancée is my friend?" Hameeda bit her lower lip.

"Let me write I am his cousin." Hanifa added.

"And I am the fiancée's sister." Janan joined the crazy group.

"You girls reminded me of an indian movie." Hanan stared at them blinking her eyes excessively.

"Awwwwnnnn, thanks honey. Which movie?" Hameeda asked with an ear to ear smile.

"Three idiots." Hanan frowned, reached for her scarve and sauntered out leaving the girls who were staring at her with mouth agape.

"Shooo savage queen." Hanifa scowled at Hanan who was already exiting the room.

Hanan ambled out to the garden where Muhsin was waiting for her after greeting Maama. She salamed, took the seat opposite his and they enquired about each others wellbeing. Muhsin wore trads which fitted him perfectly.

"So, you were saying something about the wedding." Muhsin said calmly. Hanan thought at that rate she might fall asleep before they were done talking even though she silently admired how matured he was.

One could swear Hanan had called Muhsin for some cool reason. Deep down Hanan had thought of trying her luck in chasing Muhsin out of her life. She had agreed to marry him but she still wanted to give scaring him a try.

"Just wanted to remind you of a tradition of ours. The lefe should have extra boxes for Hameeda, Hanifa, Janan and Ya Sameer." Hanan said, then scanned Muhsin's face for any displeasure but he had none.

(Lefe are boxes having clothes, jeweleries, cosmetics, bags, shoes, and so many more that is presented to the bride by the groom.)

Muhsin knew it was no tradition and Hanan was trying to chase him with that. She wanted him to think she was a gold digger or something but he knew who Hanan was and what she was capable of doing. He had the gift of reading people like books. Not like he cared about the boxes, he was sure he could provide a box for each person on both her maternal and paternal family at large. He found it funny that Hanan thought something petty like that could get him scared of getting married to her.

"You can have as much as you want really, I don't think I have a problem with that." Muhsin stated and Hanan felt she actually said something stupid.

"You didn't really think I meant that, did you?" She gave up.

"Don't worry, you are an open book." He smiled, his matured smile.

"I heard that alot." She rolled her eyes.

"So, any event?" Muhsin asked.

"Can't we just skip that part of the wedding?"

"I did love that. I am not actually a fan of those things."

"Skip my foot! Hanifa I told you we are needed here." Hameeda barged in.

"Hello dear couple, were you two thinking of giving us a boring wedding? That is so not gonna happen. For Allah's sake, Hanan is getting married to Muhsin. You two can't possibly think we would let you have an eventless wedding." Hanifa came clear.

"I never invited you two out here." Hanan rolled her eyes while Muhsin smiled looking down on his hands that were on the table. He was that kind of a man, do we call him shy? Yes, maybe that would fit.

"We are gonna limit it to three events since you two don't want it. First is the bridal shower for the bride and her friends. Second is the mothers eve for our dear mothers and third is the dinner party for both the groom and the bride. So dear in-law, we know you hate parties that's why you have only a dinner party to attend." Hameeda explained.

Muhsin glanced at Hanan to see her expression. She slightly nodded, telling him to agree with her friends because they won't ever give up.

"So be it." Muhsin declared.

They talked for a bit more before they bade each other farewell and he asked her to send Janan out. She sauntered back into the house and told Janan to meet Muhsin in the garden. Janan put on her scarve and ambulated out to the garden where Muhsin was waiting for her. She salamed and he looked at her with a smile.

"Here, the books I told you about the other day." Muhsin passed Janan two novels.

"You have no idea since when I have been looking for these books all over the book stores here. Thank you brother in-law." Janan was all smiles.

"The pleasure is all mine sister in-law."

"And the fruits you brought, Maama was pleased. She loves grapes alot." Janan added.

"Oh no, that was nothing much. So, we will talk some other time?"

"Yes, I will just show these to Ya Hanany. Bye!" Janan waved and Muhsin headed to the parking lot.

Hanan turned on the shower and let it drench her. She thought of a thousand reasons why she shouldn't get married to Muhsin and a thousand more reasons why she should. Maybe things might have been different if her Paapa was alive but what was the difference between Paapa and Habib. She realised it was a battle she had to fight. A battle between her heart and her brain. She knew the brain was right but the heart always win. She might get married to Muhsin but she was definitely never going to be his wife. And she would make him realise the difference between married and having a wife.

End of chapter.

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah
Hello wattpadians How are you all and your lives?

Question of the day:
What type of man do you prefer? A social extrovert or a reserved introvert?

I love reserved introverts😍

Vote, Comment and Share

Love🌷
Fatima💝

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

460K 29.7K 29
"Sorry I can't marry you ", she said. He looked at her in shock. She had proved that their love was just a false belief. " I am sorry. You can't.. "...
980K 63.5K 59
#Ranked 4 (27/07/19). Thank you so much my beautiful readers. Hanya Qureshi, a nineteen year old pampered daughter of Mrs & Mr. Qureshi, and a loving...
22.3K 1.7K 41
"Leave me alone!" Safiya told Jaffar. "Leave her!" Sameer said and pushed her behind him. " Hah! See who has come to save my princess." Jaffar said...
593 22 13
Safiya is your average girl from London . West London to be specific . Strives to be a close to perfect desi daughter , sweet as sugar but you'd be g...