I Found the Babies

بواسطة MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up agains... المزيد

Blurb
Author's Note(Read to avoid confusion)
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Part II XXX
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence XXX
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
My Other Works
Oh My God!!!!!
Oh La La
Babes!!!
Alexandria and Aaron

Chapter 12

99.1K 3K 1K
بواسطة MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

Mom was always worried about me, because I was the only one in the whole family who had a short fuse. I had inherited my temper from my father, no doubt, but over the years of working in the army, he had become more disciplined and used his temper only when it was required. I, well, short circuited anytime and was quite known for my impulsiveness.

Dad never disciplined me, even when mom nearly begged him to. He always told her that he couldn't, even if he wanted to, because my pretty, big eyes always melted him. I was daddy's little princess, always, and cherished each and every moment I spent with him. I couldn't count the amount of times I cried and clung to his legs when he had to go back.

Over the years, as I matured, I got more tolerant and could rein in my temper till a limit. By now, I had gathered enough tolerance, but that didn't mean I wouldn't be impulsive.

God, I never knew I would pay like this for my impulsiveness.

Terrence was staring at my flushed face and wild hair, his blue orbs widened with disbelief. And not just him, all the other renowned business magnates that were sitting around the round table in his office were staring at me as well.

Oh fuck!

I distinctly heard the sound of a file, a pen and potato chips falling down on the floor, probably someone's jaw too.

Who was eating potato chips right now?

"Uh..." I let out a hesitant and nervous smile. "I'll come later. I thought Terrence wasn't busy. Sorry for the interruption, you guys can go on, I'll come later."

I was about to take a step back and flee out of the room when a voice said,

"No, no, it's completely fine, Mrs Powers. We were just about to leave." I looked at where the voice came from, and was about to smile when I saw him.

I froze in my spot and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was sitting right next to Terrence, his arm slung over his stiff shoulders.

When Allie showed me his picture, I had no idea he was a business tycoon, let alone be the CEO of any major company. And the fact that he and Terrence were looking like some best buddies? Oh no.

Aaron Fischer, was none other that Allie's ex- love of life, the guy who took her virginity, and according to her, threw her away like an empty beer can even when he knew what she felt for him.

Allie was a year senior to me in university, where we first met. During her first year, she came across this hot, yet so adorable senior, and she was instantly attracted to him. He was a genuinely nice guy, she had told me, and that made her fall for him. Knowing Allie, she probably chased him around the university, declaring her undying love for him, not caring much about his rejections. At first, everyone thought she was just like the other hoes, wanting nothing but just to hook up with him, but slowly everyone believed that her feelings for him were way too cute, and everyone, literally, were shipping both of them.

The thing was, this Genuinely Nice Guy was a womanising douche. After letting her chase him for half a year, he started hanging out with her. Allie had always been an amazing company and there was no doubt that she was hot, seriously hot. One pretty night he took her to places she'd never been, taking her right to the high, and taking everything she had treasured for Mr Right.

The next day, he brought her to the low by fucking another girl right in front of her, in the same bed in which they had slept together.

He was really, really lucky that it was his final year, and he could disappear right after, because Allie would have haunted and hounded his ass for the rest of his life. She liked to believe that she hated him, a lot, but I knew better than to believe her. She still loved him, after all, it's one of the most difficult things to forget your first love, even when it's the wrong one.

Aaron had no idea what he lost, and I wasn't saying it just because Allie was my best friend. Allie was the kind of girl who expected only love, faith and time from her relationships.

And yes, hot sex too.

But that wasn't the point. Me and Allie, both, had become quite experts in the relationship department. Reading and Editting so many romance novels helped us in knowing what to expect out of a relationship.

God, Allie never told me that Aaron was the Aaron Fischer.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Raine squeal loudly. I looked to my side and found her in Terrence's arms, smiling at him. Terrence smiled down at her, and kissed her cheek. Then he looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile, pulling me close to him.

"Aaron," his eyes shifted to him, "I hope I don't have to repeat this again."

He then turned and addressed everyone present in his office.

"Gentlemen. Alyssa and I, we aren't married..."

I thought I heard someone sigh in relief behind me.

"...yet. We are in a relationship, and we are engaged, but we haven't decided about marriage, yet. We don't know who is behind all of those false rumours, but most of what they said are lies."

Exactly, was what I wanted to say.

"I was never a stripper." Was what I blurted.

Oh god!

Oh my fucking... Holy shit! What did I just say? What's wrong with me? That was one of the most stupid things I could do.

Everyone was staring at me blankly, and I cleared my throat nervously, "Uh, that's what a news channel was telecasting about an hour ago."

Aaron smirked, his grin turning devilish, "Yeah, I saw that."

Yeah, I can feel the intense hatred bubbling up.

"Aaron." Terrence warned him sternly and he held his hands up gesturing surrender.

"You said you two are engaged. Why doesn't she have a ring on her?" A gritty, familiar voice came from behind me and Terrence's grip tightened. I turned around, and gave Hunter one of my sharpest glares.

What the fuck was he doing here anyways?

"I wouldn't want my babies to swallow a pretty little ring now, would I?"

He didn't ask anything else and I turned around to smile at the other men. Victor was there too, and he smiled back at me, winking. He knew the whole truth, of course, be he was wise and loyal enough to keep his mouth shut.

He stood up, "I think we should take our leave. Wisa surely must be here for Terrence, seeing how urgently she entered the room."

"Wisa?" The entire room asked in chorus.

Victor had developed this bad habit of calling me Wisa ever since Xavier called me that. He failed to correct himself many times, and that was what happened now.

Victor chuckled, "That's what my son calls her."

"You know her?" Aaron asked.

"Yes, I do. She is a good friend of Lucy and Xavier is pretty much in love with her." He answered Aaron and then winked at Terrence, "Terrence, my friend here, has a pretty tough competition when it comes to getting Wisa's attention."

Nearly everyone in the room chuckled as I blushed and Terrence rolled his eyes. All these business magnates didn't seem to be formal and professional with each other at all. They seemed like a bunch of buddies just catching up with each other.

All of them got up and surrounded the two of us to catch a glimpse of the babies.

"Let me introduce my twins to you." He said, holding up Raine for them to see. "She is Raine Powers, the elder twin and my princess."

"And he is Ryan Powers." Ryan turned and gave them a toothless grin. Terrence continued, "He's my little champ, " he smiled at him and murmured the last part, "...and a cockblocker."

Even though he had whispered it quite lowly, everyone had managed to hear him clearly. They all let out laughs, especially Aaron and Victor, who couldn't seem to stop their boisterous laughter. I was blushing furiously already.

I wished I had my multipurpose diapers with me. Then it would have been me laughing at them.

"Fabulous! Little Ryan is possessive of his mother. Keep it up little boy! By the end of the month your daddy will be blue." Aaron said, still laughing. My hands itched to close around his neck and strangle the life out of him, but Victor smacked his head before I could do something.

"Well, anyways, congratulations to you too." A middle aged man said. "My wife showed me the picture. You make a wonderful family, we hope to hear the wedding bells soon."

I froze, but Terrence tightened his grip, his fingers caressing my waist soothingly. He did say that he was in for the long run, didn't he? I knew there was cent percent possibility of me falling in love with him, if I already wasn't. But marriage? It had never actually come to my mind.

One by one, they all gave their blessings to the twins, many of them excitedly pointing out the similarities between the twins and us as if it was some fucking treasure hunt. For once, I was thankful that Larissa was my cousin, because the way they easily pointed out the similarities between Ryan, Raine and me, made me feel like I was really their biological mother.

We ignored Hunter the entire time, even when he grumbled something and left without even looking at my babies. I would have kicked his ass right then, but Terrence pulled me away from the door and shut it when his office was empty.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, and like that, all of my previous fury and anger melted.

He kissed my temple and pressed his forehead against mine, sighing. He wrapped one of his arms around me and this way, Raine and Ryan were right between us.

"I knew you would be mad at me for doing this, but this is the only way we could secure our babies and somehow ensure an earlier return of the current honeymooning couple."

"It's alright. Thanks for not lying about that marriage rumour. It really scared me." I said.

"Why?" He frowned, "Is marrying me that bad?"

"Oh, hell no! That's not the reason. It was such a big lie, it would have been difficult cleaning up the rumours. I was super pissed at you, though, at first." I stood on my tip toes to kiss his forehead but could only reach his jaw because of the two munchkins in between.

He bent down, grinning at me, and I swear I could have melted into a puddle right there. Him grinning at me was enough to make me swoon, and then him swooping down to capture my mouth to give me a soul-shattering kiss took me out of the world.

His lips were still moving against mine with a feral passion when a chubby little hand broke us apart. We both looked down to see Ryan still holding Terrence's stubbled chin whose face was just centimetres away from mine.

Terrence and I sighed.

"Let's go home, so I can kiss you without a jealous Ryan in between."

************************

"You didn't seem to like Aaron much." I heard Terrence say.

We were sitting in the car, Dan driving in the front, the babies in their car seats and both of us sitting together behind. I had snuggled up to Terrence, because his warmth was the only comfort against the discomfort my periods were causing. I kept looking out of the window to distract myself, and I had counted up to fifty three men who were checking out women, forty four among them being discreet about it and sneaking a glance at asses.

"Why?" I asked him back. Of course, I didn't like him much, but my decision was biased because of my best friend. Douches are douches, and they will remain douches, no matter what.

"You seemed annoyed most of the time he spoke something. I know he's loud mouthed but he's a nice guy." He said and shrugged. He looked a bit worried, probably because his girlfriend and his best friend weren't getting along the way he wanted to.

"Since how long have you known him?"

He smiled, "Since I was a six year old. We even went to the same university together."

I raised my brows, "Oh. So tell me, Terrence, does Alexandria Evans ring a bell?"

He frowned and looked at me incredulously, "Of course, she's your best friend and-"

He stopped, his form straightening and his eyes widened.

"Don't tell me! She can't be Dree."

"Dree?"

"I don't know much, honestly. I didn't attend much of university in the last year. Dad had already started training me to take up the business. I was quite less in touch with Victor and Aaron at that time, I was way too busy. We barely talked till we had graduated."

"Oh."

"After our graduation, there was this one party Aaron had attended and he had returned back home completely intoxicated. He kept mumbling things and started sobbing, literally. I was puzzled. I had never seen him crying. He almost grabbed my face and kissed it all over," he grimaced, "And kept saying 'I'm sorry, Dree. Come back'. I had no idea what exactly he was talking about so I called Victor and he told me about a girl Alexandria who had fallen in love with Aaron, and he managed to be a complete asshole to her."

He hesitated to say more, which meant he knew the whole story.

"I know. I joined during Allie's second year and I know every detail about what had happened. Not so surprisingly, she still feels the same way about him, but she hates him too. What I'm worried about is, they are bound to come across each other one day. What will happen then? It would be a disaster." I sighed, patting Ryan's head that was lying on Terrence's arm.

"Should we set them up or something?"

"No, no, no!" My eyes widened, "Allie will kill me. Let's just let things happen the way they are."

He nodded and continued to look out of the window. Fifty four. I counted as I saw another man blatantly looking at a girl's boobs when she was walking past him. Then he ogled her ass too, once he was out of her sight.

Men.

"Say, Terrence." My attention snapped to Dan, who gave me a smirk on the rear view mirror.

"Does Alyssa make you deep throat on diapers and shit during your baby making sessions?"

Terrence was saved from answering. Ryan let out a cute little fart that made Dan shut his mouth and gulp in horror.

*************************

I was breastfeeding Raine, flicking through the news channels as Terrence worked on his laptop beside me.

Yeah, you heard — read it right.

Two months had passed and it was Tenth of July tomorrow.

My babies were going to turn three months old tomorrow.

So much had changed. My babies had grown up so much. Both were chubby, with round pink cheeks, chubby arms and legs, and their small fingers and toes. Their butts were still cute as ever and Terrence and I fell more and more in love with them. They had already learnt to roll over, and we had to take many precautionary measures if we kept them alone on the bed for even a moment.

Raine had learnt it first, in an attempt to reach the red heart cushion that laid on my bed. Watching her, even Ryan tried hard, and he mastered it after so many attempts.

I was so proud of them.

Terrence was proud of me too. All the hormone pills, massages, pumping and stimulation had worked and I finally started producing milk over half a month ago. We all were ecstatic, but Terrence seemed to have more than one reason to be ecstatic. I had no idea if I should have blushed or should have smacked him silly when he stated the reasons.

1. The hormone pills had given a more womanly and sexy shape to my body. My hips had widened, and my breasts increased over a size or two, making me all the more alluring and irresistible.

I had caught him ogling me so many times, but he just smirked and looked away, only to stare again.

2. He loved breast milk.

I'm not explaining that.

3. Yeah, this one, which should have been the first, was the last. The reason why everyone was happy. Now, there was nothing I couldn't do that a mother could, to them.

Everyone was happy, things were going good. I still worked from home and occasionally went to the publishing house to get things in order.

My babies were getting smarter day by day. Raine was exceptionally smart when it came to manipulating Terrence to stay with her more, or when she wanted something. Ryan, well, he learned new ways to stop momma from giving him a bath. I still didn't let him get away with it, though, and always ended up getting drenched head to toe. He cried and cried, and splashed me every time I gave him a bath. I had to scold him sometimes too, but all he did was give me his best puppy dog eyes and a pout, just to melt my heart all over again.

Terrence always said,

"Ryan always manages to do something I can't."

"What?" I used to reply.

"Make you wet."

I blushed, always, not because of his perverted comment, but because he had no idea that he always had me dripping between my legs with every dark look he sent me.

I didn't know if it was the hormone pills, or if it was just me, because I felt like jumping him all the time.

All the fucking time. And I knew it was me, plain old me who wanted him to give me the ride of my life.

He's cooking.

Oh my, he's so hot! Why can't he just take me on the kitchen counter?

He's working on his laptop.

Can't I just throw away the laptop and replace it? I want to be the one straddling him.

He's in his study, reading his files and sitting on the desk.

Fuck the files! Or better yet, fuck me! The desk seems strong and I would love him to take me against it.

He's sitting in the backseat of the car.

Car sex sounds hot, damn.

The worst was whenever I was breastfeeding the babies and he was sitting right across me. The thoughts that ran through my mind made me squirm wherever I sat.

In fact, you'd find it funny how we found out how I'd started producing milk.

It was the same morning when I had an appointment with Lucy for my breast pumping sessions. I never trusted myself enough to do it perfectly on my own, and she was always there to help me.

Terrence was in the shower, he had to head to work in an hour. He was going to drop me at the hospital too, so I was preparing breakfast for both of us and milk for the babies.

I entered the room after I was done preparing breakfast and was keeping all the scattered things back in place when Terrence stepped out of the en suite. I glanced up just for the heck of it and...and...

Oh. My. God.

I was drooling, for sure, and my jaw had dropped open. I was staring at him, my body hot and flustered in all the right places. His whole body was wet and glistening, somehow making his toned and muscled body even more sexier. I didn't stop my roaming eyes, that stopped right at the only thing he was wearing. His towel.

My mind immediately went to dark, sinful places, blood pounding in my ears and my whole body tingling with need. I wondered how it would look if I just snatch the towel away. Would he be completely naked? What would he look like?

Was he...big?

My thoughts stopped right there when I realised that he was standing right in front of me and was very, very close. He body was barely brushing mine and I resisted the urge to inhale in his scent like a creep. He had a finger on my chin and he closed my dropped jaw.

I finally looked up at him, his hair wet and sloppy because of the shower he had just take. His stubbled chin, my I wanted to kiss it. And I did.

I met his dark, smouldering gaze with my own, and placed my hands on his chest, against his own rapidly beating heart. I stood up on my toes, barely reaching to his shoulder. I brushed my lips against his jaw, raining open mouthed kisses down his neck and up again to his chin, jaw and behind his ear. He groaned softly and grabbed my hips to steady to me.

I kept kissing him, never let my lips even wander near his. My hands travelled up his bare torso, feeling him shiver beneath my touch, and let them knot into his hair, pulling him down. His hands felt warm on my hips, the heat sending tingles right to my core. I kissed his earlobe and nipped it softly, sending all his control over the edge.

He growled in my ear and pulled my body flush against his. My whole body shivered when I was pressed against his hard muscled body. I moaned when he kissed me right on my sweet spot, teasing me the same way I did to him a few moments ago. He kissed and nipped there long enough to leave a hickey, and I was a moaning and shivering mess in his arms.

The thing was, I myself wasn't completely dressed. I only had Terrence's T-shirt over my underwear, which I knew was soaking wet right now.

He pulled away and looked at me for a moment, before he completely crushed me to him and kissed me squarely on my mouth, his tongue slipping inside my mouth and exploring each and every crook and crevice. I let myself melt in his arms, letting him drive me crazy with just his touch and his arms.

No sooner, I felt his warm hands on my bare waist, inside his T-shirt that I was wearing. His touch was enough to set my body sparking and tingling, making heat pool lower and lower inside me. He groaned, once again, and gripped my waist tightly, pulling me up so that I could wrap my legs around his waist.

It was so fucking hot.

I moaned when I felt his crotch directly aligned along mine. A thin cotton fabric and his towel were the only barriers between his hardness and my wetness. My ankles rubbed against his towel as I ground myself against him desperately, wanting nothing more than the towel to fall down.

I wanted him. I wanted him to take me, and give all of myself to him. It would be spontaneous, it would be in the heat of the moment, but I knew I wouldn't ever regret it.

I knew I wanted him and only him.

I was thrown on the bed mercilessly and his body covered mine the next moment, kissing me again, fervently, passionately. His lips were hard against mine and my arms went around him completely and my legs wrapped around his waist. I couldn't feel his towel anymore, but I did feel his boxers still covering his manhood that I wanted inside me and my depths desperately.

"Getting wildly impatient, are we?" He growled in my mouth and I just moaned when his hand reached down and squeezed my ass.

My whole body arched to meet his, begging for the friction I needed. I managed to flip us over and straddle him and he lied down on the bed. My mouth left his and we both reached to take off the shirt at the same time and we ripped it off me. I was down on him again in the next moment, his hips bucking against mine as I rolled my hips against his.

We groaned into our kiss and he flipped us over again, his mouth moving against my cheek, jaw, ear, neck and down the valley of my breasts.

I moaned loudly, not caring that I might wake my babies up.

His hands roamed upwards, caressing my waist, my stomach and cupping my breasts. His mouth closed over one of them, the cotton material of the bra and his tongue sending tingling sensations between my legs. I moaned again, when he gave attention to my other breast, his free hand slipping the straps down my shoulders and freeing my breasts from the cups.

His mouth closed over the tip, his tongue directly in contact with my mound. I was writhing beneath him as he relentlessly suckled and swirled his tongue.

"Oh, God, Alyssa. I never thought I would ever find a plain white cotton bra so sexy." He groaned, "I want you so much, fuck! I have wanted you since the first time I saw you in Larissa's office."

Oh. My. God.

"Shit! You feel so good, Alyssa. You taste so good." He groaned, "Just like milk."

We froze just when he said that and he looked up, into my widened eyes, his mouth still closed around my breast.

"Milk?" I asked and he nodded. As I'd just to prove it to me, he just swirled his tongue around the tip and sucked hard. I moaned, again.

"I can't believe I just cockblocked myself." He grumbled and sucked once again, smirking up at me, "You really taste good, Alyssa. I hope I get regular feedings too."

"Are you trying to test me here?"

I was jolted out of the heated memory when I heard Terrence grumble. I looked beside myself to see that he had already placed down his laptop and his erection was standing proud, clearly visible through his pyjamas. I gulped more when I saw that my hand was on his thigh, very, very close to it. His eyes were not on me, but my breast which was exposed as Raine had had her fill and was now looking at her brother who was placed in a sitting position beside me, playing with a toy.

I hurried pulled my top down and covered it before his eyes could turn any darker. The kids were still awake, and we had this silent agreement that we wouldn't go farther than making out at least till the kids had gotten into a proper routine.

He sighed and got up, making his way out of the room. I was still blushing furiously as I properly adjusted myself and placed Raine down beside Ryan. Terrence returned to the room with his guitar.

I swear my eyes lit up like Christmas.

I had eyed it so many times when I was up in his room. He had never played it, and I myself didn't know how to play it.

The babies looked at it curiously while I was grinning up at him. He sat down, holding it up and started strumming the chords. What he sang wasn't a lullaby, and I had no idea why he sang the song.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars
For that night... "

We kept gazing at each other, hearing the occasional giggles Raine and Ryan let out. We both were smiling at each other as he kept singing softly.

All I knew at that time was just one thing. I remembered how in 'The fault in our stars', John Green had so beautifully expressed what I was feeling right now. I couldn't remember the lines, because my mind body and soul were drowning in the emotions, lost in his voice.

I fell in love the way we we fall asleep. Slowly, in the beginning, and then all at once.

I fell in love with Terrence Powers.

************************************
Heya people!

A reader asked me this question, I thought I'd answer it here to, for those who might be curious about it.

Q. Being an Indian, why didn't you write story based on Indian culture(The question was framed in a different way, I guess.)

There are many reasons, honestly.

1. If my book had a #Indian, then half of the people who are reading this now probably wouldn't have touched the story. I wouldn't have as many lovely readers as I have now.

2. Indian culture is, well, not so liberal. Only a friend of mine and I know that I indulge in writing as a pastime. And I'd really like to keep it that way. Its not that writing is a problem, but writing so liberally about everything is very uncommon here for a non adult like me.

For instance, if I had to write this story in Indian culture, I would probably drop the idea right there. Firstly, the lead female won't be stupid and would kindly hand the twins to a proper orphanage. Instead of an understanding neighbour, I would probably give her a lovely yet judgemental woman as a neighbour.

It sounds all lovely and heroic in novels and all, but no woman is stupid to accept two babies as her own just to be deemed characterless by the entire society.

The Indian Alyssa would probably adopt the babies and then call them her own, maybe not even that. I didn't want that, I always wanted everyone to believe that twins were Alyssa's.

In India, Alyssa and Terrence would have had to get married immediately just to not taint the image of their own selves and the babies.

I'm not saying that my culture is too restrictive or something. Indian Morals are right in their place, if you see the working science behind them.

Indian Readers would understand this:

This story would have been more of a Crime Patrol or Savdhaan India episode had it had happened in India.

Love,
M

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.7K 123 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
161K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...