HuniePop: Professional Womani...

By LoveSexDreams

Sometimes, being a virgin is just too much baggage to carry around. Some people are fine with just being virg... More

Chapter One - Fairy Training
Chapter Two - Coming Hard
Chapter Three - More The Merrier
Chapter Four - A Not-So-Long Break
Chapter Five - The Classic Girl Next Door
Thursday 11-Friday 12-Private Lessons (Lemon)
Saturday 13-New Girls
1K
Monday 15-The Aftermath
Tuesday 16-We rocked my bed you know we did
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 1)
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 2)
Wednesday 17- I love you, Master. (Lemon.)
Thursday 18- Local Big Man
Professional Womanizer Remake
Chapter Three Is Out!
Chapter Four Is Out!
Chapter Five Is Out!
1,000 Follower Special For HuniePop!

Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (Sneak peek)

1.6K 13 22
By LoveSexDreams

(A/N:Sorry, no lemon. I said MIGHT! Don't get mad, this chapter, or sneak peek, has actually gone through multiple stages of planning. And I don't own the picture)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
Another wonderful morning in Glenberry, birds chirp, flowers bloom... And Andrew awakens.

"Another day, another girl..." Andrew said, stretching his limbs.

Andrew loooked at the cat girl sitting next to him, smirking as he remembered last night.

"Momo..." Andrew said, petting Momo as he kept his smirk.

Momo smiled, feeling her Master's hand touch her.

Andrew picked up Momo, smirking as he had an idea in his mind. He went over to his bathroom, placing her in the bathtub... And he turned on the water.

"Nooo!! Master!!" Momo said, jumping onto Andrew like a leach.

"Momo, I said you were gonna get a bath. A clean kitty is a good kitty." Andrew said, trying to force Momo off of him.

"But Master! I hate water!" She said, refusing to listen to Andrew.

"I hate taking baths too, but Kyu makes me." Andrew said, exposing the love fairy.

"Master... Who's that?" Momo said, hearing Kyu's name.

"A love fairy." Andrew said, exposing her even more.

It was silent for a few seconds... Andrew's words leaving Momo a little confused. That's when Kyu herself appeared from the doorway, having a smug look on her face. She used her finger to signal for Andrew to come over there, and like the student Andrew is, he listened to the teacher. But before he did that, he had to put Momo in her place.

"Momo, please listen to me. When I come back in here, can you be please be ready to take a bath? I would love if you did that..." Andrew said, trying to win over Momo's pus- I mean heart.

"Really Master? Of course I'll take a bath!" Momo said getting off of him, changing her mind quickly.

"Thank you Momo." Andrew said, smiling as he looked at her.

"Wait Master, where are you going?" Momo questioned, curious to know where her Master was going.

"I have to go get your kimono." Andrew said, coming up with a great excuse.

"Okay! I hope it's all nice and clean." Momo said, smiling as she took off her shirt.

"A-Alright..." Andrew said, blushing as he closed the door.

Andrew stood in front of Kyu, the 5'4" Fairy woman and 6'2" human man... Can I really say they're face to face? They're face to face.

"What's with the smug look?" Andrew said, noticing the smug look on her face.

"It's nothing..." Kyu said, lying.

"It's something." Andrew said, not falling for her lie.

"Alright, it's something." Kyu said, keeping the smug look on her face.

"I know something that you don't know..." Kyu said, knowing something Andrew didn't know.

Andrew was confused... Something he didn't know? Mister Know-it-all should know it all.

"Are you gonna play some fucking riddle on me or something?" Andrew said, not knowing anything.

"No, you tard." Kyu said, obviously not giving him a riddle.

"Then what are you talking about?" Andrew said, curious now.

"You'll find out sooner or later. If you don't, then well... Go fuck yourself." Kyu said, not really having anything else to say.

"Oh I will. Just give me my fucking lotion and there'll be sperm on the dance floor." Andrew said, taking "fuck yourself" to a whole new level.

"I'd pay to see it..." Kyu said, thinking about it. Didn't she say that yesterday about Andrew getting fucked in the ass?

"I'd pay to see it too!" Andrew said, laughing maniacally.

"Whoa... Calm down. Like, Motherfucker, I'm right here." Kyu said, using "Motherfucker" to her advantage. He is a literal mother fucker, just go ask Jessie.

"Sorry..." Andrew said, laughing a bit.

"You know who is a girl you haven't talked to in awhile? Lola. Aren't you two like childhood friends?" Kyu said, bringing up Andrew's childhood friend.

Andrew paused for a moment... Forgetting about Lola. Really? He forgot about her?

"Lola... Lola. Man... Lola." Andrew said, sitting down on his couch.

"Are you gonna tell a story...? Cause I'm ready to hear this shit!" Kyu said, sitting down next to him.

"Me and Lola... We go way back... I remember the day we met..." Andrew said, ready to tell his story.

(A/N:I read through chapter 2, and cringed the fuck out at how bad it is.)

-Andrew's vision of the past-

A new school year for students. for some, like Andrew and Lola, it is their first year in any type of school. So... Preschool? Nope. Kindergarten? Yep.

Andrew was sitting at a random table with a bunch of other kids... Actually, he was by himself. bored and shy. Some kids were crying, some kids were laughing, and others were bored... Like Andrew. But then, someone walked into the classroom... It was girl, crying. What made this girl so different? She was cute.

"Come on Lola, we'll be back later." Lola's father said, trying to get Lola to stop hugging his thigh.

"B-But Daddy!" Lola said, not wanting to be left alone. Hey, I would cry too if I had to go to school.

"Lola, it's gonna be fun! You get to make friends, learn, color, draw, everything." Lola's mother said, grabbing Lola's hand.

The teacher sat there, smiling as she waited to take Lola's hand.

"Just go with this nice lady, okay?" Lola's mother said, trying to give Lola to the teacher.

"B-But..." Lola said, trying to say something else.

"Please Lola? For Mommy and Daddy?" Lola's mother said, smiling as she looked at Lola.

Lola frowned, but listened and let go of her Mom and went with the teacher. She tried to stop her tears... But no dice.

"You can sit anywhere you want." The teacher said, letting Lola choose where she wanted to sit. Just think of it... Jessie is about in her twenties... Andrew is like in his zero-ties. When she sixteen, Andrew was still in Death's balls... Back to the vision!

Since Lola didn't want to sit near anyone else who was crying, and just really wanted to be left alone, she sat next to Andrew... You know, the Andrew that'll fuck anything that walks? Lola just kept crying and crying... Can someone help?

Lola's parents came over, trying to find another way to comfort her. There was only one other option to go... Find another person to comfort her.

"Kid, what's your name?" Lola's father asked her, not knowing the kid. Who knew he'd know that kid for a loooooong time.

"A-Andrew." Andrew answered quickly, getting nervous. You can tell from the blush on his face.

Lola's dad talking to Andrew caused Lola to turn and look at Andrew. She blushed, seeing the slight cuteness in the boy. Vice versa for Andrew as well, as he was also staring back at the girl. Andrew had never really been this close with a girl before, Lola had never been this close to a boy before either... It's cute.

"Lola meet Andrew. He is gonna be your friend." Lola's dad said, forcing Andrew and Lola into a friendship. This is how it started...?

"W-Wait what...?" Andrew said, a little confused.

"Bye Lola!" Lola's mom and dad, leaving.

(A/N:Take a shot for each time I say Lola's name.)

Her parents farewell caused Lola to break out in tears again, which made Andrew a little uncomfortable. But, being the friend Andrew was, or now was, Andrew needed to help her.

"H-Hey, Lola." Andrew said blushing, being a little nervous.

Lola turned her head, her tears still running down her face.

"D-Don't cry, school is f-fun." Andrew said, not wanting to make her even more sad.

"H-How is it fun? I want to go home!" Lola said, not listening to Andrew.

"B-But... Cookie?" Andrew said, offering Lola one of his cookies.

"Cookie?" Lola said, her face lighting up with slight happiness.

"Cookie." Andrew said, still trying to offer her a cookie.

"Cookie!" Lola said, taking the cookie from him.

(A/N:I used three different punctuations for the word cookie.)

"C-Cookies always m-make things better." Andrew said, smirking.

"They sure do." Lola said, taking a bite out of her cookie.

Andrew sat there, looking around the classroom. Lola was giving him a flirtatious look, yes... Even at a young age, Andrew was still getting that look.

"Thank you Andrew." Lola said, hugging Andrew.

Andrew sat there, blushing like... Like a... I really don't know. Blushing like when you're caught jerking yourself off? Fuck, I don't know.

"Y-You're welcome L-Lola..." Andrew said, scared to hug her back.

"I hope we become the best of friends, Andrew." She said, still hugging him.

-End of Andrew's vision from the past-

"

Aww... It's like one of those love stories." Kyu said, actually liking something that wasn't lewd.

"I still imagine to this very day that I could have a family with her..." Andrew said, sighing at the end.

Andrew knew he couldn't have what he wanted with Lola. If she found out what Andrew is actually doing behind her back, she would never talk to him again. Andrew is like family to her, not in a friendzone-ish way, but someone who has been with her a lot. He has known her for more then 10 years. As a friend, a best friend. And now, lovers. Or, soon to be lovers as soon as Andrew stops fucking with everyone else. But when she finds out about that sooner or later... That relationship is gone. Everything. He Knows how Lola will be.

"You could have cute little mixed babies..." Kyu said, imagining the babies.

"There is no filter on your sweet fairy mouth is there?" Andrew said, tapping her on the cheek.

"Nope. As long as me and you are together, there is nothing that'll stop me from trash talking bitches." Kyu said, wrapping her arm around Andrew.

"Me and you are like partners in crime." Andrew said, agreeing with her.

"Partners in sexual crime." Kyu said looking at Andrew and smirking.

"Partners in..." Andrew said, turning his head to Kyu.

Here he is again. His face close to Kyu's, her face close to Andrew's. You know, Andrew and Kyu have had a relationship since the beginning. She has trained him on dating, supported him, has given him motivation, get him laid for the first time, got him to loose his virginity from it, and introduced him to a bunch of girls. She is like the ultimate wingwoman... And that means two things.

Before you knew it, it was a wild make out session like never before. Human on fairy. His tongue in her mouth and her tongue just letting his tongue explore her mouth. His hands feeling her body, touching her waist and everything he could.

"I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later... and I was just waiting for it." Kyu said, pushing Andrew down onto the couch.

"I always like giving my clients a little extra payment for being so good when it comes to listening..." She said, placing her hand on Andrew's chest.

"I feel like such a whore for trying to do this so early... But eh, I don't care." Kyu said, grabbing Andrew's hand and placing onto her left breast.

"As long as I'm doing my job, I won't get in trouble." Kyu said, now moving Andrew's hand under her lingerie.

"Just sit back and relax, my client~..." Kyu said, ready to go to town on the half naked Andrew.

But...

Knock-knock says the door.

"Damn it!" Kyu and Andrew said, obviously having their morning sex ruined.

Kyu just disappeared, obviously disappointed and embarrassed.

"Damn it, who could that be?" Andrew said, still wearing his boxers.

Andrew got up and went to his door, sighing before he opened it since he was prepared to see who was at the door.

"What's up motherf-" Andrew said, before noticing who was actually there.

But, he then did notice who was there, and it wasn't a very good surprise...

"Hello Audrey." Andrew said, not wanting to say anything else to the girl.

Audrey was about to say something, but then she noticed what Andrew was wearing.

"Geez... Think I want to see you in your stupid boxers?! Is this how you answer the door to everyone?!" Audrey said blushing, yelling at Andrew.

"Well, for girls like you..." Andrew said, smiling as he tried to flirt with Audrey.

"Shut up Andrew!" Audrey said, letting herself in.

Andrew shut the door slowly, sighing as he did. He really let a mega bitch in his house?

"What brings a girl like you to my apartmnet early in the morning even though you barely are even up in the morning?" Andrew said, knowing she doesn't wake up this early that much.

"I really don't know. The rest of my friends were busy, so you'll have to do..." Audrey said sitting on his couch, making Andrew the "backup."

"Well, I feel pretty special..." Andrew said, smirking.

Andrew sat quiet for a second, thinking of a way to tease Audrey. Until...

"So, Audrey. You're telling me you wanted to hang out with a handsome devil like me?" Andrew said, smiling as he sat next to Audrey.

"Calm down cowboy! Remember, your ass was just a backup." Audrey said, emasculating the fuck out of Andrew.

Andrew scooted away from the Mega bitch, a little scared of what would come out of her mouth again.

"Master! Help!" Momo yelled out, wanting her master to help her for some reason. Did she just ye-

"What the fuck was that?" Audrey said, not knowing who just yelled out.

Andrew didn't know what to say at all, like really... He didn't. So what did he do? Well....

-10 seconds Later-

"Put me down you fucking idiot!" Audrey said, Andrew carrying her on his shoulder.

"Wait here! I got to get dressed." Andrew said, putting her down in the hallway and going back inside.

Andrew closed the door to his apartment, close to actually being caught cheating...

"Fuck you Andrew! Let me in!" Audrey said, banging on his door.

Andrew ignored her, like the smart person he is, and quickly went over to the bathroom and opened it... Only to reveal a gruesome scene...

"Why is the bathroom flooded?!" Andrew questioned, noticing the water on the floor and Momo sitting on the table.

"You left the water on, Master!" Momo said, terrified of the water,

Andrew, like really?

"Oops..." Andrew said, laughing a little at his stupidity.

Andrew stopped his panic attack just by turning off the water. If the water leaked out, did it matter? Andrew doesn't have carpet for any of his rooms.

"Good news Momo, no bath today!" Andrew said, smiling as he gave his kitty the good news.

"Yay! Thank you master! I want to hug you so much!" Momo said, wanting to hug her Master, but the water hazard was sorta a problem.

"Now, let me just clean this up..." Andrew said, rubbing his hands together.

-Couple minutes of boring cleaning up-

"There you go. Nice and neat." Andrew said, cleaning up the mess that was in the bathroom.

"Wow Master, you did a good job!" Momo said, already hugging her master.

"I know. I love cleaning, but I don't love it more then you." Andrew said, petting Momo.

"Master..." Momo said, loving what her Master said and was doing.

"Now, Momo..." Andrew said, walking as Momo let go of him.

"I want you to stay here and guard our home. I've left you balls of yarn and some crayons if you get bored." Andrew said, smiling as he pointed out the ball of yarn.

"Really Master?! Thank you!!" Momo said, going to the ball of yarn.

"You're welcome my kitty. Oh, and by the way, don't answer the door whatsoever. I'll be locking you in alright?" Andrew said, getting dressed as he talked. What is he wearing this time?

"Alright Master! I promise." Momo said, listening to her master.

"Okay. Momo Garrett, I'm putting my trust into you." Andrew whispered to himself.

Andrew was fully dressed, wearing his usual red flannel shirt and black pants... Like some lumberjack... And then... He was out the door. But not to a good scene.

"Wa-" Andrew barely said, before...

"I don't know if you know who you're fucking with Andrew. But I don't with bullshit, especially your kinda bullshit!" Audrey said, angry at Andrew. There's like a fire aura behind her...

"Okay..." Andrew simply responded with... Wanting to get his ass beat.

"I SWEAR ANDREW!" Audrey said, raising her fist.

Then the elevator dinged, the elevator door opened and someone appeared within it... And it wasn't very good help...

"Lillian?" Andrew said, staring at the girl who appeared within the elevator.

Then the tension between them begin...

"YOU?!" Audrey and Lillian said in sync, staring at each other.

Andrew had merely escaped that deadly punch, but now he has to deal with two bitches who have bad blood with each other...

"Well look who it is! The gothic bitch who stole from me!" Audrey said approaching Lillian.

It's like a fucking dream match right now.

"Stole?! As far as I'm concerned I bought that with my cold hard cash!" Lillian said, revolting back as she approached Audrey.

Andrew, sorta just spacing out as he heard their conversation, actually listened in on their conversation and stepped in before there was a cat fight right in his Tower's hallway.

"Wait wait!" Andrew said, putting both of his arms out to stop the girls from fighting.

"Get out of here Andrew!" They both said in sync again, trying to get Andrew out of here.

"Who are you to talk to him like that?!" Lillian questioned, grabbing Andrew's arm and pulled it.

"I'm Audrey Belrose, bitch! I get to talk to him the way I want!" Audrey said, grabbing Andrew's arm and pulled it as well.

A brat and a mega bitch... NEVER... Let them date the same person.

"Ow... Stop!" Andrew said pulling back both of his arms.

"Before you two decide to fucking kill each other... Can we just calm down?" Andrew said, telling two obnoxious girls to calm down.

"Shut the f-" they were about to say, before being cut off...

"Before you tell me to shut the fuck up, can we just get out of this hallway?" Andrew said, not wanting a noise complaint from his neighbors.

Audrey and Lillian looked at each other before letting go of Andrew, both a little pissed off at each other. Andrew just smiled like he's innocent and went to the elevator, pressing the button that sat on the side.

"Now, Audrey and Lillian... Can WE, as a family, go spend so good quality family time at the mall?" Andrew said, fucking with them by saying family.

"Family?" Audrey said, a little confused at what he was saying.

"Family. Now get your assets within this elevator. No pushing or shoving." Andrew said, the door opening as he said it.

Lillian groaned as she walked to the elevator, stepping inside the elevator.

"Come on crimson." Andrew said, beckoning with one finger as he stepped into the elevator.

Audrey groaned as well, actually listening to Andrew for once and stepping into the elevator.

"Trust me, I like this as much as you do." Andrew said to Audrey and Lillian as the door closed and the elevator went down to the lobby.

(A/N:I didn't really plan this to be a sneak peek, but seeing how I'm currently brainstorming and I have my other stories to get to, I have to do something with this book. Don't see this as me getting lazy with this book, because the next part of this chapter is gonna be glorious.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 221 25
Y/n x straykids When y/n installs a random hookup app she never expects to make friends and fall for not one but 3 men who might not like her for her...
221K 2K 15
COMPLETED ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Everything written here is fiction and exaggerated for the drama like most romance stories. ! ! Y/N Approved ! ! Sace: Enemies...
606K 23.5K 32
"I'm not the one who can see ghosts" "I'm not the one who is a ghost" "That was actually really hurtful" "Aww I'm sorry, wait I don...
29.9K 1.3K 41
--- He's once a bully. You're once a poor girl. He keeps bullying you and you're clever enough to dodge his traps. Until something happened and mad...