The Book Of Crap We Call Art!

By eilyk-

read the title my fam.. More

*gag*
Mhm.. *gag* Shontay.
AHH I DREW APHMAUUUU * spoilers
Requests are open!
So wassup
Idek.
I drew Aphmau again. *sort of spoilers
oH hey there
tHe EVOLUTION OF "Sarah" or "Cassidy"
Redraw
???
Oh, hello there
Sorry
Art glow ups wrow
Sure
HARLEY I FOUND YOU
oH
Part two
Hey harley
FACE REVEAL!1!1!1
So..
Oi oi new art
Some MORE new art.
The 13th Floor - Friday The 13th oneshot
Yes, my name is extra+
Ugh okay
Legos everywhere
oMghMMGJgPOMG
hi
ok
New "mascot" :,)
Hah i lied
Part 30 freaking 6

Why am I like this

39 2 2
By eilyk-

so I drew the cast for my new book, "Unordinary world" and this is Le cast. ;)
SO, the redhead, that IS our main protagonist. Her name is Andi. You'll learn about her in the book.
Next, is Nalie. She is a monster, and her skin color is white. Next is Camille, Camille is a regular human who has no idea what's happening around her. NEXT, we have Cassidy, the main protagonist. We learned all about Cassidy in the last chapter. She leads a group that holds Mariana, and Corrine, two other "evil," girls. NEXT, we have Corrine. Corrine looks sweet on the outside, but when her eyes turn red, you better run. ;) Next is Meg, sweet little Meg. She literally does nothing wrong and gets blamed, gets injured, and..

(SPOILER!1!1 SKIP IF YOU HATE SPOILERS.)

And she sadly dies from a conflict created by Andi and Cassidy.

ANYWAYS, finally, we have Mariana. She's really sassy and stuff and yeah.. you'll learn about her in the book. ;')

Yeah so um sorry about this horrible drawing, the only ones I like are Meg, Cassidy, and Corrine. (I mean Le drawings. XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
37.4K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
26.1K 2.2K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.