Hybrid // k.t.h + j.j.k

By Kookscream

Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybri... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
27
Author's Note

20

4.7K 257 196
By Kookscream

===TRIGGER WARNING===

-Self harm

===TRIGGER WARNING===

Taehyung POV

After three days I make it to Australia, I was about to grab a taxi all the way to the warehouse, but then I look at it's location.

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to go there, in a new country, with no knowledge of the land, unarmed, after hearing that phone call three days ago. I see a taxi go by and I call the number on the car.

At least I had reservations for everyone, I'll go to the warehouse with them tomorrow.

Jungkook POV

I woke up, alone, again. There was the tray in front of me again, I get up, my legs felt weak again, so I have to limp over to the tray.

I pick up the razor, looking at my arms I didn't have much space anymore.

I look down at my legs, they were perfectly smooth, I dig the small blade into my skin, it felt really good. 

Taehyung POV

Next day

Everyone had just gotten here, Yoongi was sleeping and had to be carried in bridal style by Jimin.

"Wake him up, he needs to get used to the new time zone," I order Jimin, "honey, you can do it" Jimin throws Yoongi on a couch, a little too hard.

Yoongi wakes up and growls, putting his ears back and baring his teeth.

"We don't have time for your shit right now Yoongi," I say to him and turn back to everyone else.

"Okay, while I was in Johannesburg I got a call from Jungkook's phone," I start explaining.

"IS HE ALRIGHT?" Seokjin yells.

"let me finish! It was not Jungkook, it was this weird person, they sang me this one, two kind of song, like off Nightmare on Elm Street," I explain.

"Who is that twisted to do that?" Yoongi asked, getting off the couch.

"I-I don't know, but we're looking for him today, Seokjin did you get the car?" I ask, Seokjin nods and holds up the keys.

"Let's go," I say, everyone starts walking toward  the door.

We get down to the garage, the car had just enough seats to fit all of us and Jungkook.

I get up Jungkook's location on my phone. I breathe out a shaky breath.

"It'll be okay," Seokjin puts a hand on my shoulder and starts the car.

We drive through all the streets, constantly needing help from google, all the streets were weird and google didn't have the route to our destination for some reason, on google maps the warehouse didn't exist.

We follow every road, but it was inevitable that we'd get lost.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I sigh. I look at the time, it was already 6:45 pm.

"He's probably already dead," I almost start crying, Seokjin hugs my head since he was in the drivers seat. 

"I think I found your problem," Yoongi holds up his phone, the street didn't exist.

"Yeah, it's the same on Jin's phone. if it did exist, we would be parked in an intersection," Yoongi said.

I look out of Seokjin's window, there was only trees, "okay, I guess they really don't want to be found," I sigh. I get out of the car.

"Come on, we're walking from here," I say, slamming the car door.

Everyone gets out, I lead the way into the trees. We have to follow my phone's directions, slowly walking.

"Wouldn't it be just great if we saw a nice red balloon?" Jimin jokes, nudging Yoongi slightly.

"No, it wouldn't be. And no, if I saw one, I wouldn't try and save you," Yoongi answers without even looking at him.

"What kind of shit boyfriend to I have? You wouldn't travel to another country to save me?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi shakes his head, "too much effort," he sighs.

We get closer and closer to the location, I start running, everyone close behind me.

Jungkook POV

I was being beaten, I knew Taehyung was close though, soon enough he would be bursting through those doors

Taehyung POV

I pull back the warehouse door and look around a bit, I hear cries coming from another room, it sounded like he was being beaten. I run toward the door.

Jungkook POV

Any second now, he would be coming to save me.

Taehyung POV

The door was locked, but I could tell the cries were coming from in there, I kick open the door.

Jungkook POV

But he never came.

Taehyung POV

I look inside, there was no one, just a phone lying in the middle of the room.

I stumble toward it, and fall down in front of it, it was Jungkook's phone, it had sound effects coming from it. I turn around, tears streaming down my face.

"I-It was all a trick."

All my friends run toward me.

"What?" Namjoon asks.

"H-he's not here, this place shouldn't exist because someone put it here to throw us off," I sob, putting everything together in my head.

The door suddenly slams behind us.

"One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four better watch your back. Five, six you'll never find me. Seven, eight can you you stay awake? Nine, ten, Never see him again."

♡♡♡♡

Let's talk.

I have never been so disrespected in my entire life.

How dare he attack me like that.

♡♡♡

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

♡♡

24.06.2018

ココナッツ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
2.5M 126K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...
60.2K 1.9K 14
One by one, these beautiful animals enter your bleak and boring life- slowly adding up to a group. But they're not ordinary animals... are they? -• C...
611K 24.8K 84
Abandoned in a box, Ahn Soohyun finds them and becomes BTS's adopted mother. Did I mention they're hybrids? Started: 06/17/18 Ended: 01/27/20