Anastasia

By Canadian_author_13

Fourth story in the 'Mrs. And Mr. Mafia' series. I do suggest reading the other stories in the series before... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Epilouge

Eighteen

20.6K 582 115
By Canadian_author_13

I woke up in a soft bed and sighed. My stomach growled as I inhaled a delicious scent.

I climbed out of the bed and walked down the unfamiliar hallway. I knew I was in the beach house, but I didn't know where everything was.

"Lincoln?"
I called out, the house was small, yet surprisingly confusing. Lincoln came down the hallway towards me and I sighed relieved.

"Why is this place confusing?"
I asked him and he chuckled. He grabbed my hand and led me into a kitchen where he had dinner made, as the sun was setting.

The ocean was calm, the sun reflecting off of it. I smiled at the view and Lincoln wrapped his arms around me. His breath smelled minty and he smelled strongly of his shampoo.

He clearly had cleaned himself up before I woke up.
"You hungry?"
He asked and I nodded. I sat down at the small dining table and he set a plate full of food down in front of me.

He sat down across from me and we began to eat dinner quietly.
"This is really good."
I told him and he nodded.
"I'll let the chef know."
He replied and I began laughing.

"I thought you cooked!"
I exclaimed dropping my fork and he rolled his eyes as I continued to laugh. "I can cook, for your information. But today I had someone else do it."
He replied as I picked my fork up again and tried to quiet my laughter.

I began to eat again and he did the same. Once we finished I left back to the bedroom while he cleaned up.

I decided I wanted to take a shower so I looked around until I found the bathroom.

I walked in and shut the door. I grabbed a towel from the small closet in the bathroom and turned on the shower.

The door suddenly opened and Lincoln walked in. He pecked my forehead then brushed his teeth, while I stood there.

Once he finished, he left and shut the door behind him. I quickly wiped my makeup off then undressed. I stepped into the shower and sighed.

I washed my hair and body, then shaved my legs before stepping out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around myself and brushed my teeth.

I left back to the bedroom and shut the door behind me quietly as I walked in.

Lincoln lay on the bed, his eyes closed. His one hand sat behind his head, the other rested on his stomach.

He was no longer wearing his shirt and remained in his pants. I took a deep breath and let my towel drop on the ground.

I silently walked over to the bed and quickly crept onto it. I positioned myself on Lincoln's lap and his eyes snapped open.

I stared at his chest, my hands resting on his stomach as I stradled his lap. My cheeks were already red as I sat naked ontop of him.

I glanced up at him as his eyes traveled over my body. He suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him.

I let my hands rest on his chest as he stared into my eyes.
"You're so beautiful."
He whispered pressing his lips against mine.

I kissed him back as his tongue slid into my mouth. His hands slid down to my thighs and he pulled my legs up.

I wrapped them around his waist as he got onto his knees on the bed and turned around. He rested me on the bed, my head against the pillows.

I unwrapped my legs from his waist, but kept them up, my knees level with his hips. He sat on his knees, inbetween my legs.

Our lips parted and I stared at him as he got a better look at my body.
"So damn beautiful."
Lincoln whispered trailing kisses down my chest and I tangled my fingers into his hair.

His hands slid up my sides slowly making me shiver in anticipation. His hands cupped my breasts and I hummed.

He lightly squeezed both my breasts and I gasped. He rubbed his thumbs over my pebbled nipples and I lightly moaned.

He licked one of my nipples and my grip in his hair tightened. He then popped it into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it.

He teased my other nipple with his thumb, rubbing it and rubbing circles around it.

He lightly dragged my nipple between his teeth and I gasped. He then moved onto my other nipple, giving it the same attention as the other one.

Lincoln dragged the nipple between his teeth again and I hummed. He trailed kisses down my stomach and then onto my inner thighs.

I moaned and his lips left my skin. He sat up and unzipped his pants then slid them off, leaving him in his boxers.

I sat up, my eyes widening at the large bulge in his boxers. I slid his underwear off and his penis popped out, bobbing up to his lower abdomen.

"Oh my...god."
I muttered staring at the angry head.
"Are you sure you're ready?"
Lincoln asked me and my eyes snapped up to him.

"Yes."
I replied and he softly pushed me back against the mattress. He threw his boxers and pants off the bed then rested his hands on my knees.

He spread my legs apart, farther and I closed my eyes.
"Are you on the pill?"
He asked me and I nodded mutely, I was.

"Alright."
He muttered then stuck a finger inside me. I gasped as he began to pump it, before adding a second one.
"Don't want to go in dry."
He muttered and a small smile formed on my lips.

I mean I wasn't 'dry' in the least right now, but Lincoln could do whatever.

"You're pretty wet already though, beautiful."
Lincoln said, thinking out loud. He pulled his fingers out and I made a sound in protest.

He chuckled and sighed. He positioned himself between my legs and I took a deep breath.

"It's going to hurt a bit."
He informed me and a small smirk formed on my lips.
"Are you being cocky or assuming I'm a virgin?"
I asked, looking at him and he smirked, pecking my neck.

"I know you're a virgin."
Lincoln replied and I rolled my eyes. "You actaully don't. I'm nearly twenty one, you really think I've never had sex before?"
I asked and his eyebrow raised.

"But don't worry, he wasn't very good or very big, and it's been a very, long time."
I whispered to him and he smirked then grabbed my hips, getting ready.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into the crook of his neck.
"Ok."
I whispered and he slowly slid into me, filling my small canal right away.

He continued to slide into me until all of him was inside of me. He partly pulled out of me, then thursted back in.

I cried out into his neck and he pecked my neck. Lincoln pulled out again and I dug my nails into my arms as he thrusted back in, once more.

My hands slid down to his shoulder blades, and he released my hips. He ran his hands down my sides, my arms now underneath his.

He gripped my hips again and began to trail kisses all over my neck. He slowly thursted into me, kissing and lightly biting my neck.

He gradually picked up speed and my nails began to dig in and drag on his shoulder blades, scratching him.

I rested my chin on his shoulder as he pistoled inside of me.
"Lincoln.."
I moaned, breathing heavy.
"Fuck, Anastasia."
He grunted, slowing his pace before picking it up again.

I lightly bit his neck to keep from moaning again and he thrusted into me, hard.

I ended up moaning because of that. He sucked at my neck and lightly bit it, leaving me with love marks.

He kept a tight hold on my hips and I kept my nails dug into him. He kept a steady pace inside of me, and I kept my eyes squeezed shut.

I kissed Lincoln's neck and he continued to thrust hard into me as my orgasm began to drag me to the edge.

"L-Lincoln!"
I exclaimed as he began to go faster. He kept hitting deep inside me, hitting the right spot.

He sat up a bit and his grip went from my hips to my thighs. He spread my legs farther and thrusted, whilst pulling me against him, hitting even harder.

My nails dug deeper into his flesh, trying to hold onto something so I didn't slip out from underneath him.

My head fell back and I panted as he pulled me flush against him each thurst. Lincoln's fingers were digging into my thighs as he silently cursed to himself and I clung to him.

My head fell back against his neck as I clung to him and I tried not to explode right away.

I let my head fall back again and I tried to control my breathing while Lincoln continued to curse and thrust into me hard.

He then began to kiss at my neck again and my eyes partially opened. I glanced at Lincoln then closed them again.

I felt so good. I've never felt this good before. I was about to feel a whole lot better right quick too.

"Lincoln!"
I cried out as my orgasm exploded, burying my face into his neck.
"Fuck Ana."
He hissed unerneath his breath as he filled me, exploding right after me. I moaned as he slowed his pace before stopping.

He let the last little spurts come out before pulling out of me. I let my arms and legs fall back against the bed and panted.

Lincoln continued to kiss all over my neck before pressing our lips together. He cupped my face and I closed my eyes, cupping his face also.

He pulled away and I sighed. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom.

He sat me on the toilet and started the shower for me then walked out. I sat on the toilet for a little bit before finally getting up and getting into the shower.

After a bit Lincoln came into the washroom and joined me. I looked up at him as he wrapped his arms around me.

He pecked my lips and I smiled. He released me and grabbed the body wash.

He put it on a cloth then began to wash me and I closed my eyes, smiling.

I rinsed off and he began to wash himself. I grabbed the cloth from his hands and began to wash him.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me as I ran the cloth over him.

Once we finished we got out of the shower and he wrapped the towel around me.

Lincoln grabbed his own towel and wrapped it around his waist. We then brushed our teeth, again. I smiled at him and he chuckled, grabbing my waist.

He lifted me up and hung me over his shoulder. I chuckled as he carried me back into the bedroom.

He set me down on my feet and I looked at the bed. He had made it and changed the covers.

I smiled at him as I opened the bag and grabbed my boy short style underwear and a t-shirt.

I took my towel off and he watched it drop. I pulled on my underwear and t-shirt then crawled into bed, resting on my stomach.

He threw on some boxers and began to pick up the towels. After he finished he climbed into bed and I smiled at him.

He suddenly slapped my ass and I gasped.
"Don't leave your towels around everywhere."
He whispered into my ear and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok."
I muttered and he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me into him and I closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 63
Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all her life in order to please her father a...
20.7K 533 30
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...
64.7K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
371K 18.1K 84
[Dark Mafia: fake Marriage] He dominated Russia with power that no one was able to acknowledge. His presence was felt at night and his power hovered...