A Guide to Conspiracy Falls

Par ephemeralemerald27

When Pacifica Pines and her parents move to her grandmother's hometown of Gravity Falls, she is determined to... Plus

Welcome to Conspiracy Falls!
Character: Pacifica Pines
Character: Dipper Northwest
Character: Mabel Northwest
Character: Gideon Corduroy
Character: Stanford Northwest
Character: Robbie Gleeful
Character: Wendy Corduroy
Character: Bill Cipher
Characters: Candy and Grenda
Characters: Preston and Priscilla Pines
Characters: Soos and Melody
Character: Pippa Pines
The Cipher Wheel
Episode List
Episode: Eight-legged Eyesores
Episode: Homecoming Horror Show
Episode: The Other Northwest
Episode: Husking Bee
Episode: The Northwest Conspiracy: A Play in Three Parts
Episode: Dead Ringers
Episode: The Department of Enlightened Thinking
Episode: Stay Out of the Basement
Episode: Open Minded
Episode: Roadside Attraction
Pippa's Diary
Department of Enlightened Thinking
Spellcasting and Wordsmithing
Mindscape Manipulation
Gideon's Powers?
Assorted Trivia
The Art of Conspiracy Falls (Part One)
The Art of Conspiracy Falls (Part Two)
Theories? Headcanons? Tears?
Conspiracy Falls Fanfiction!
Character Designs
Snapshots: Dead Ringers

Episode: Gideon Descends

353 18 6
Par ephemeralemerald27

Gideon has become distrustful of Pacifica after witnessing her and Dipper actually being on good terms. Gideon hates Dipper's guts and believes him to be one of Mabel's oppressors. Feeling angry and alone, he runs into his dead sister's ex-boyfriend, Robbie, who dislikes the Northwest just as much as he does. He teaches Gideon how to summon Bill, who offers the desperate boy the power to save Mabel at the price of a favor at a time of Bill's choosing. Gideon accepts.

The power Bill infuses Gideon with is from the same cosmic void where Bill was created, and it corrupts him, making his innocent goal to rescue Mabel an obsession and the idea of hurting people, especially Dipper, suddenly very appealing. He attacks Northwest Manor and kidnaps Mabel, and when Stanford refuses to do anything to get her back, Dipper rushes off to find Pacifica and her friends for help. Even though he's convinced that Gideon's just doing a bunch of special effects tricks and is wearing some weird costume, Dipper knows that something is very wrong and his sister is in danger with him. Dipper begs Pacifica and the girls for their help. They agree, and the four race off to find Gideon and Mabel.

With Mabel "saved", Gideon has turned his wrath onto the townspeople for letting the Northwests sweep Mabel's existence under the rug as Mabel tries to reason with him. Pacifica and co. lure Gideon to the Pines Bed and Breakfast where she has a bunch of magic objects that she thinks can save Gideon from his corruption. As the big showdown goes down, Mabel escapes Gideon's grasp, and Dipper immediately grabs her and drags her away as fast as possible, ditching the girls.

Pacifica is furious, but they still manage to win the fight and save Gideon. He sheepishly explains what happened, leaving out the part where he still as his part of the deal with Bill to hold up. Unbeknownst to him, a small part of his powers still remain inside of him, left over. The Bed and Breakfast has been destroyed as a result of the fight, and Dipper begins to turn away from Ford.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
44.3K 628 37
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
124K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !